Colorado Lunch Lady Fired for Giving Kids Free Meals Says She'd Do It Again

Colorado Lunch Lady Fired for Giving Kids Free Meals Says She d Do It Again - Yahoo
What the f@ck is wrong with schools these days? If a kid forgets their lunch money, give them their food and have someone at the end of the day call the parents.
We live in an era where people can run credit cards over the phone through devices on an iPad. And they can't call the parents to collect lunch money??

And they do. My kids used to have a running tab that I had to pay off monthly.

This story is goofy.

Saw the title and immediately thought of the board's lunch lady but she wouldn't give lunch away as shes an eXtreme Rightie :D

We supply convicts with 3 hots and a cot, we can't give school kids lunch, maybe a morning snack?
Wow amazing how a single sentence can change my entire opinion on this. Fantastic point. :thup:
Wow maybe we should send these kids to prison. That's where the Democrats would like to see them.
Right, rdeanowitz?
ummm..... no. Who do you think wrote all the "three strikes and your out" laws doofus :eusa_eh: :up: Rightists like..... well..... :up: you!!! :slap:

We supply convicts with 3 hots and a cot, we can't give school kids lunch, maybe a morning snack?
Wow amazing how a single sentence can change my entire opinion on this. Fantastic point. :thup:
Wow maybe we should send these kids to prison. That's where the Democrats would like to see them.
Right, rdeanowitz?
Or maybe we should give them a pocketknife and send them off into the woods yelling that they need to lift themselves by their bootstraps. That's where republicans would like to see them right?

Right, rdeanowitz?
Or maybe we should give them a pocketknife and send them off into the woods yelling that they need to lift themselves by their bootstraps. That's where republicans would like to see them right?
You give people fish, we teach them to fish.

But wait- without the pocket knife how would they clean the fish? :dunno:

You might have something there. :thup:

Right, rdeanowitz?
You give people fish, we teach them to fish.

But wait- without the pocket knife how would they clean the fish? :dunno:

You might have something there. :thup:
tumblr_lls3jjwZu11qkae66o1_500.jpg

Forum List

Back