Mooch off on another overseas vacation on taxpayer dime. Takes kids and mother with her

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
All these trips have cost americans milliions of dollars. It's pure stealing but both the press and the GOP give here a pass. No wonder she's the most hated woman in america.

Michelle Obama Announces Travel Plans London And Milan - Breitbart

june 4 2015
First Lady Michelle Obama plans to travel to the United Kingdom and Italy in June, visiting the cities of London, Milan, and Vicenza, according to the office of the First Lady.
The First Lady plans to travel with her mother Marian Robinson and her two daughters Malia and Sasha.

Obama will visit London to promote her “Let Girls Learn” initiate, hosting an event with students. She will visit Milan as part of the Presidential Delegation to the Milan Expo 2015. The First Lady is planning events to support healthier families and communities as part of her “Let’s Move” agenda.

"Let them eat cake!!"

michelle-antoinette-obama.jpg

I imagine we will be shocked at how much this couple has HOSED us taxpayers down for their Expensive, MOTHER included vacations. they aren't satisfied with 19 DAYS in Hawaii every year
disgusting: especially in a time they called: the worst Recession since the GREAT depression. progressive/Democrats make me sick. do as I say not what I do

their motto: we care for the poor as long as it's TAXPAYERS monies paying for it

• Banned
And then democrats portray themselves as the party that fights "income inequality". The obamas and the clintons are the ultimate fat cats.

The First Lady does such a fine job representing our interests around the globe

After successful trips to China and Japan, her European trip should be a major asset for our nation

140325171142-michelle-obama-dance-china-horizontal-gallery.jpg

Last edited:
And then democrats portray themselves as the party that fights "income inequality". The obamas and the clintons are the ultimate fat cats.

BINGO!!!! and has not an once of SHAME while playing their Class warfare on the people in this country

Obama will visit London to promote her “Let Girls Learn” initiate, hosting an event with students. She will visit Milan as part of the Presidential Delegation to the Milan Expo 2015. The First Lady is planning events to support healthier families and communities as part of her “Let’s Move” agenda.
In Vicenza, the First Lady will visit members of the military as part of her “Joining Forces” initiative

I imagine we will be shocked at how much this couple has HOSED us taxpayers down for their Expensive, MOTHER included vacations. they aren't satisfied with 19 DAYS in Hawaii every year
disgusting: especially in a time they called: the worst Recession since the GREAT depression. progressive/Democrats make me sick. do as I say not what I do

their motto: we care for the poor as long as it's TAXPAYERS monies paying for it

Michelle could care less about the economy. After all we taxpayers are footing her bills.

Now she's off to England again and then to Milan?? All for her healthy eating bullshit?

Woman's one expensive asshole. Wonder where she will go when the price comes out of her pocket?

Oh wait. I forgot. She's been everywhere at taxpayer expense. Never mind.

Michelle could care less about the economy. After all we taxpayers are footing her bills.

Now she's off to England again and then to Milan?? All for her healthy eating bullshit?

Woman's one expensive asshole. Wonder where she will go when the price comes out of her pocket?

Oh wait. I forgot. She's been everywhere at taxpayer expense. Never mind.

but but, we taxpayers should just be happy happy for them and happy we get to pay for the MOTHER TOO. talk about a Freeloader.......as they are ENTITLED

Old Mooch sure knows how to keep the dumbass racist teabaggers in an uproar. God bless her.

Let me get this straight.

Moochell is going to Italy where the people eat the ultra healthy Mediterranean diet.......vegetables, fruits, nuts. whole grains, olive oil, etc.

And her fat ass is going to instruct them on how to eat healthy?? ......... :cuckoo:

Like it or not conservatives....First Ladies are cultural ambassadors for our country.

Michelle Obama does a wonderful job representing our nation and she and the girls are treated like Rock Stars wherever they go

AP_michelle_obama_sk_150320.jpg

Old Mooch sure knows how to keep the dumbass racist teabaggers in an uproar. God bless her.

look in a mirror to see a hateful teabagger tool/sheep of the DNC
Go bow to your shine you have of the OBAMAS and shut the hell up
I think THE PEOPLE showed you Democrats by the last two elections, they were sick and tired of being called: NAMES by you jerks

Let me get this straight.

Moochell is going to Italy where the people eat the ultra healthy Mediterranean diet.......vegetables, fruits, nuts. whole grains, olive oil, etc.

And her fat ass is going to instruct them on how to eat healthy?? ......... :cuckoo:

Like she has SOME degree in Nutrition/health, etc....
that we and they need or want to LECTURED by her.
I mean these people (Obamas) do think themselves so important. you can only laugh if they didn't have the world laughing at US because of them

I hope Mrs. Obama experiences great pleasure and excitement during her vacations and her trips overseas, and pays no mind to all these pathetic nobodies who are just hatin' for the sake of hatin'. May her and her family see as much of the world as they Will, and may they develop fond memories of the beautiful things they get to see and learn and experience while away.

Forum List

Back