Montana Republican: NO YOGA PANTS, NO NO NO!!!

You sound very bitter.

I think you're just projecting. You seem like the one with the hidden drive behind this discussion. Perhaps a girlfriend who likes to wear yoga pants in public?

I know what you said but I'm asking what truth are you basing your claim on that these women are trashy?

I'm basing it on the fact that they're galivanting in public looking like absolute trash. Trash is as trash does. Nobody at the grocery store needs to see how deep your ass crack goes. It's trashy, plain and simple. It's no different than the fat nasty-ass bitches that were posted above wearing things they should not be caught dead wearing. It's no different than Kim Kardashian thinking she's something special and having a reality TV show where she shows the world how much of a dumb twat she is. No different than her husband interrupting Taylor Swift at the VMAs, or his "joking" interruption of Beck at the Grammys. It's a lack of self respect and class. It's looking for attention and admiration at the wrong times and in the wrong ways, and then saying "I don't give a fuck what other people think about me" at all the wrong times.

I'm amazed I didnt know these were yoga pants.

34363d690a812a1c37cf77d0c1024d62

Gosh, I like yoga pants...
Most yoga pants are just another name for sweat pants.

The kind of leotards you see in this topic are for women who are pre-approved to wear them.

I would support any politician who wanted to ban fat people from wearing leotards or lycra in public.
I was just imagining the "people from Walmart" in these yoga pants.

Actually, I think they're a lot closer to leggings than they are to sweat pants. I looked these guys up under "really fat queers." Can you imaging the crowbars necessary to shovel these sissies into a pair of yoga pants...especially when they have to go shopping at Walmart?

untitled.png

untitled111.png

You sound very bitter.

I think you're just projecting. You seem like the one with the hidden drive behind this discussion. Perhaps a girlfriend who likes to wear yoga pants in public?

I know what you said but I'm asking what truth are you basing your claim on that these women are trashy?

I'm basing it on the fact that they're galivanting in public looking like absolute trash. Trash is as trash does. Nobody at the grocery store needs to see how deep your ass crack goes. It's trashy, plain and simple. It's no different than the fat nasty-ass bitches that were posted above wearing things they should not be caught dead wearing. It's no different than Kim Kardashian thinking she's something special and having a reality TV show where she shows the world how much of a dumb twat she is. No different than her husband interrupting Taylor Swift at the VMAs, or his "joking" interruption of Beck at the Grammys. It's a lack of self respect and class. It's looking for attention and admiration at the wrong times and in the wrong ways, and then saying "I don't give a fuck what other people think about me" at all the wrong times.
Naw. You are the one that got offended over the female body. I appreciate females no matter what they are wearing.

You keep assigning the attribute of fact to your opinion. If it were a fact that they looked like something that is in the garbage can everyone would say the same thing. Since that is not the case its merely your irrelevant opinion.

You are the one that got offended over the female body.

Who said that I'm offended?

I appreciate females no matter what they are wearing.

Then you are a damned fool and have absolutely no sense of class, dignity, or sophistication. Or you might just be 13 years old.

You keep assigning the attribute of fact to your opinion.

Opinion has nothing to do with it. You handle yourself like trash, then you're trash.

If it were a fact that they looked like something that is in the garbage can everyone would say the same thing. Since that is not the case its merely your irrelevant opinion.

Trash often believe themselves to not be trash. They're still trash. Just because you're too trashy to know the difference does not make it any less factual.

You are the one that got offended over the female body.

Who said that I'm offended?

I appreciate females no matter what they are wearing.

Then you are a damned fool and have absolutely no sense of class, dignity, or sophistication. Or you might just be 13 years old.

You keep assigning the attribute of fact to your opinion.

Opinion has nothing to do with it. You handle yourself like trash, then you're trash.

If it were a fact that they looked like something that is in the garbage can everyone would say the same thing. Since that is not the case its merely your irrelevant opinion.

Trash often believe themselves to not be trash. They're still trash. Just because you're too trashy to know the difference does not make it any less factual.
You dont call people stupid bitches and trashy because you are calm. You were offended.

You are an idiot. Clothes dont make people trashy. People make people trashy.

Yes I agree your opinion has nothing to do with reality.

You dont call people stupid bitches and trashy because you are calm.

Oh, but I do.

Maybe you're just projecting. You attach strong emotions to such words, so you assume other people do.

You are an idiot.

:tsk:

You don't call people that if you are calm. You must be offended.

Clothes dont make people trashy. People make people trashy.

I agree. It's not the clothes. It's the fact that people have so little self respect, and are so desperate for attention, that they walk around looking like shit, deluding themselves along the way.

You dont call people stupid bitches and trashy because you are calm.

Oh, but I do.

Maybe you're just projecting. You attach strong emotions to such words, so you assume other people do.

You are an idiot.

:tsk:

You don't call people that if you are calm. You must be offended.

Clothes dont make people trashy. People make people trashy.

I agree. It's not the clothes. It's the fact that people have so little self respect, and are so desperate for attention, that they walk around looking like shit, deluding themselves along the way.
I know you do if you are offended. I am glad you agree.

Yes I am offended you are such an idiot.

Who told you they had "little self respect"? Who told you that you were in charge of defining what self respect was?

Does your wife know you are posting pictures of her on the internet?
tumblr_inline_nho4vtTYBZ1qbk0s4.gif

I'm amazed I didnt know these were yoga pants.

34363d690a812a1c37cf77d0c1024d62

Gosh, I like yoga pants...
Most yoga pants are just another name for sweat pants.

The kind of leotards you see in this topic are for women who are pre-approved to wear them.

I would support any politician who wanted to ban fat people from wearing leotards or lycra in public.
I would definitely support a law for the immediate incarceration of anyone wearing these pants and not being attractive to at least 30 random people.

ripped-yoga-pants.jpg

HELENA — A Montana legislative panel moved to kill an indecent exposure bill Wednesday after the lawmaker who introduced it said he thinks yoga pants should be illegal.

Members of the House Judiciary Committee voted unanimously to table House Bill 365, which Rep. David Moore introduced Tuesday.

HELENA — A Montana legislative panel moved to kill an indecent exposure bill Wednesday after the lawmaker who introduced it said he thinks yoga pants should be illegal.

Members of the House Judiciary Committee voted unanimously to table House Bill 365, which Rep. David Moore introduced Tuesday.
Yes, but having made the effort will help him pick up chicks at church.

That is a horrible thought.

Yes, but having made the effort will help him pick up chicks at church.

Missoula lawmaker Yoga pants Speedos should be illegal in public Politics

A Montana lawmaker is seeking to strengthen the state’s indecent exposure law, stopping just short of his wish to outlaw yoga pants.

Rep. David Moore on Tuesday introduced House Bill 365 in the House Judiciary Committee in response to a group of naked bicyclists who rolled through Missoula in August.

The proposal would expand indecent exposure law to include any nipple exposure, including men’s, and any garment that “gives the appearance or simulates” a person’s buttocks, genitals, pelvic area or female nipple.

The Republican from Missoula said tight-fitting beige clothing could be considered indecent exposure under his proposal.

“Yoga pants should be illegal in public anyway,” Moore said after the hearing.

Moore said he wouldn’t have a problem with people being arrested for wearing provocative clothing but that he’d trust law enforcement officials to use their discretion. He couldn’t be sure whether police would act on that provision or if Montana residents would challenge it.

Now, who is this unbelievable studmuffin of a legislator?

Behold:

15262.jpg

State Rep. Daivid Moore (R- Missoula)
So? This is news?

Forum List

Back