All of you that thanked Obama for low gas prices can now...

Blame him for it going up. Was $1.72 about 3 weeks ago and now it's $2.37 and climbing. Fucking morons

I don't know where you live but it's not going up here. In fact it's still going down.

Last Thursday gas was 2.19 a gallon at the local Chevron station. Monday it was 2.15 a gallon.

You might want to realize that what happens to you and your area isn't what happens in all areas.

• Banned
Blame him for it going up. Was $1.72 about 3 weeks ago and now it's $2.37 and climbing. Fucking morons

I don't know where you live but it's not going up here. In fact it's still going down.

Last Thursday gas was 2.19 a gallon at the local Chevron station. Monday it was 2.15 a gallon.

You might want to realize that what happens to you and your area isn't what happens in all areas.

Uh.................. Pay attention to the national average. Next time listen to me.

Gas prices on the rise - The Washington Post

Ha, when it goes up again, the dummies will blame Ronald Reagan, Sarah Palin, and of course DA BOOOOSH. Entitlement Moocher Democrats aren't exactly brainiacs. ;)

Does that mean the clowns that blamed Obama for high gas prices before can't blame him again now?

Oh, i'll always blame him for high gas prices. He certainly hasn't been a friend to his fellow American oil producers. He's done everything in his power to destroy them. So to hell with him.

Only people who are ignorant of the petroleum industry seriously blame or thank the president for prices. The reality is so much more horrifying than the president manipulating prices.

Well I heard he said "If you like your low priced Obamagas you can keep your low priced n Obamagas"......Damn him!

Still 1.89 here in Houston.

Yeah when it goes up again, i'm pretty sure the Obamabot dimwits won't be calling it 'Obama Gas' anymore. Probably call it 'DA BOOOOOSH Gas' or something. Stay tuned.

So will Obama be responsible for the slowing economy in Houston and Texas and throughout the oil patch?

Yeah when it goes up again, i'm pretty sure the Obamabot dimwits won't be calling it 'Obama Gas' anymore. Probably call it 'DA BOOOOOSH Gas' or something. Stay tuned.
I'm gonna call it ISISgas®.

Forum List

Back