Montana Republican: NO YOGA PANTS, NO NO NO!!!

Who in their right mind would have a problem with yoga pants?

114JGvY.jpg

Stupid bitches that go out in public looking like this look like stupid bitches. That is their right, of course.
What do you base your claim on that these women are stupid bitches for doing this?

The tendency to go out in public looking like stupid bitch.
Under educated female dogs have nothing to do with this. Why would you call a woman a female dog because she wears yoga pants?

114JGvY.jpg

Stupid bitches that go out in public looking like this look like stupid bitches. That is their right, of course.
What do you base your claim on that these women are stupid bitches for doing this?

Under educated female dogs have nothing to do with this. Why would you call a woman a female dog because she wears yoga pants?

Because saying what I truly feel would be just plain cruel.

114JGvY.jpg

Did she break your heart by cheating or did she just leave you because she could do much better? Tell us how much it hurt.

Did she break your heart by cheating or did she just leave you because she could do much better? Tell us how much it hurt.

I don't date trashy women.

I've never dated anyone that was employed as a sanitation engineer either. You seem bitter about nice looking women in yoga pants. Why?

I've never dated anyone that was employed as a sanitation engineer either. You seem bitter about nice looking women in yoga pants. Why?

I'm not bitter. Women who go out in public looking like that are stupid, trashy bitches. That's all. But like I said, that is their right. We all have a right to lack self respect.

It's funny, though, that you are apparently fixated on nice looking women as you put it. The fat ass ugly ones that were posted are equally trashy. But you aren't defending them. Clearly, it's women who you want to see in yoga pants who you're defending. Women are sexual objects to you. As for me, being attractive does not make you any less trashy.

If an attractive women goes out in public in tight yoga pants, she better not complain when she catches me staring at her ass. I ain't no Mulism or Missoula lawmaker. I'm going to be starin'. Maybe moaning a little bit.

If an attractive women goes out in public in tight yoga pants, she better not complain when she catches me staring at her ass. I ain't no Mulism or Missoula lawmaker. I'm going to be starin'.

A perfect example of a far left drone that claims to supports women's "rights", but could really care less about them..

If an attractive women goes out in public in tight yoga pants, she better not complain when she catches me staring at her ass. I ain't no Mulism or Missoula lawmaker. I'm going to be starin'.

A perfect example of a far left drone that claims to supports women's "rights", but could really care less about them..
I'm sorry no one has ever stared at your ass.

The Republican from Missoula said tight-fitting beige clothing could be considered indecent exposure under his proposal.

Read more: http://billingsgazette.com/news/government-and-politics/missoula-lawmaker-yoga-pants-speedos-should-be-illegal-in-public/article_71538ba2-d529-5ec3-a289-108de20e9398.html#ixzz3RTcwnYIp

Well there is that word again, the far left and their inability to understand what they read..

Actually, had you been smart enough to read the OP, you would see that I already quoted that.

Ahhh, Right-Wing Drone stupidity is a thing to behold.

You poor thing, you. You are stuck in permanent drone mode. That must be very hard for you.

The Republican from Missoula said tight-fitting beige clothing could be considered indecent exposure under his proposal.

Read more: http://billingsgazette.com/news/government-and-politics/missoula-lawmaker-yoga-pants-speedos-should-be-illegal-in-public/article_71538ba2-d529-5ec3-a289-108de20e9398.html#ixzz3RTcwnYIp

Well there is that word again, the far left and their inability to understand what they read..

Actually, had you been smart enough to read the OP, you would see that I already quoted that.

Ahhh, Right-Wing Drone stupidity is a thing to behold.

And you wrapped with your far left propaganda and saying the could means it will happen, thus proving that you are a far left drone not connected to reality..

I'm amazed I didnt know these were yoga pants.

34363d690a812a1c37cf77d0c1024d62

Gosh, I like yoga pants...
Most yoga pants are just another name for sweat pants.

The kind of leotards you see in this topic are for women who are pre-approved to wear them.

I would support any politician who wanted to ban fat people from wearing leotards or lycra in public.
I was just imagining the "people from Walmart" in these yoga pants.

I'm not bitter. Women who go out in public looking like that are stupid, trashy bitches. That's all. But like I said, that is their right. We all have a right to lack self respect.

It's funny, though, that you are apparently fixated on nice looking women as you put it. The fat ass ugly ones that were posted are equally trashy. But you aren't defending them. Clearly, it's women who you want to see in yoga pants who you're defending. Women are sexual objects to you. As for me, being attractive does not make you any less trashy.
You sound very bitter. I know what you said but I'm asking what truth are you basing your claim on that these women are trashy?

You poor thing, you. You are stuck in permanent drone mode. That must be very hard for you.

Oh my the irony impaired far left drones and their comments!

I'm sorry no one has ever stared at your ass.
Do robots have an ass?

Forum List

Back