Monkey Pox Vaccinations?

jwoodie

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2012
I just overheard a couple of old biddies discussing the need for Monkey Pox vaccinations, especially at colleges, based on any number of ways the virus might be transmitted other than anal sex. This is exactly like the politically correct, but terribly destructive, response to AIDS in the 1980s. Rather than identifying and discouraging the principal method of transmission, the "progressive" community decided that this would "unfairly" single out gay men as the primary transmitters of this horrible disease in the U.S. As a result, gay bath houses and other establishments of unprotected sex were allowed to stay open and turn a rare disease into an epidemic that killed thousands of people.

Are we now facing another public scare tactic tactic that will be used to justify more government intervention, especially in the November elections?

I just overheard a couple of old biddies discussing the need for Monkey Pox vaccinations, especially at colleges, based on any number of ways the virus might be transmitted other than anal sex. This is exactly like the politically correct, but terribly destructive, response to AIDS in the 1980s. Rather than identifying and discouraging the principal method of transmission, the "progressive" community decided that this would "unfairly" single out gay men as the primary transmitters of this horrible disease in the U.S. As a result, gay bath houses and other establishments of unprotected sex were allowed to stay open and turn a rare disease into an epidemic that killed thousands of people.

Are we now facing another public scare tactic tactic that will be used to justify more government intervention, especially in the November elections?
We as a country are fucked. When the faux POTUS distributes 1/5th doses of a vaccine and says it will be effective, something is terribly wrong. Gee, I have a head ache, let me take 1/5 of an aspirin and it will go away. SMFH.

protection.jpg

To be fair the issue is skin/skin contact with one person having open sores, even if barely noticeable.

The issue is not the act per se, but the promiscuity, either in groups or serially.

And pride month was in June when events involving either are both are prevalent.

Forum List

Back