The politics of Monkey Pox

Persuader

Diamond Member
Jul 8, 2020
As in the MSM is not reporting that monkey spox is primarily if not exclusively a homersexual disease.

Not surprising....not surprising at all....in fact it was predictable as in they have not been reporting on the diseases that homersexual spread across the nation.

Anyone remember AIDS......when was the last time you heard the media give a report on that......anyone know how many people died of aids last year or contracted......not even to mention all the other diseases peculiar to homersexuals.

Meanwhile back at your local public school they are still promoting homersexuality as a healthy lifestyle to your kids.

Will some of the homersexuals on here admit to ever having contacted a veneral disease as a result of homersexuality?

Not likely.

chrome-extension://mhjfbmdgcfjbbpaeojofohoefgiehjai/index.html now look at this they take down an excellent article on the reality of aids which is still a huge problem.....the progs do not want people to know how dangerous the lifestyle really is.

Let me go look for another informative article on the reality of aids today in America.....where homersexuality is promoted in Academia....to young children.

Last edited:
As in the MSM is not reporting that monkey spox is primarily if not exclusively a homersexual disease.

Not surprising....not surprising at all....in fact it was predictable as in they have not been reporting on the diseases that homersexual spread across the nation.

Anyone remember AIDS......when was the last time you heard the media give a report on that......anyone know how many people died of aids last year or contracted......not even to mention all the other diseases peculiar to homersexuals.

Meanwhile back at your local public school they are still promoting homersexuality as a healthy lifestyle to your kids.

Will some of the homersexuals on here admit to ever having contacted a veneral disease as a result of homersexuality?

Not likely.

I was at my VA clinic and a .young Afghan vet came in with a severe case of monkey pox. He very much looked the part with his ear rings, nose rings, lip studs and 2 thousand tattoos. I could have barfed.

Last edited:
I was at my VA clinic and a .young Afghan vet came in with a severe case of monkey pox. He very much looked the part with his ear rings, nose rings, lip studs and 2 thousand tattoos. I could have barfed.

That wasn't a gay guy Mr. H.

He was a Stigmatophile. Somebody that likes getting tats and piercings. It has nothing to do with his sexuality.
You might describe him as the new generation of "bad boys"......regardless of whether he's a bad ass or not.

There ARE differences between Stigma's, Grunge, Goth, Emo, gang banger, and biker.

Some of the differences are subtle, some are "in your face" differences. You just have to be into socio-pandering to know the differences.

Not likely.

chrome-extension://mhjfbmdgcfjbbpaeojofohoefgiehjai/index.html now look at this they take down an excellent article on the reality of aids which is still a huge problem.....the progs do not want people to know how dangerous the lifestyle really is.

Let me go look for another informative article on the reality of aids today in America.....where homersexuality is promoted in Academia....to young children.

Of course some fringe lunatic Religious group is going to blame gays, they always do!

That wasn't a gay guy Mr. H.

He was a Stigmatophile. Somebody that likes getting tats and piercings. It has nothing to do with his sexuality.
You might describe him as the new generation of "bad boys"......regardless of whether he's a bad ass or not.

There ARE differences between Stigma's, Grunge, Goth, Emo, gang banger, and biker.

Some of the differences are subtle, some are "in your face" differences. You just have to be into socio-pandering to know the differences.
what about monkey pox?

Conservatives are freaking out over monkeypox, because they were told to freak out.

However, they haven't settled on a reason.

Half of them are saying we're AllGonnaDie because of TheGays, while the other half are saying it's a liberal plot to use vaccines to contaminate the precious bodily fluids of conservatives.

I wish they'd make up their minds and settle on a single stupid propaganda point.

No need for freakouts. It's hard to catch monkeypox. It does not spread by airborne droplets. Catching it requires direct contact with an infected person. The smallpox vaccine provides a good deal of protection against it.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Not likely.

Oh, so nothing to see here Olde white guy?

The truth is that anybody can get Monkey Pox, it is rarely fatal, there is a vaccine that is mostly effective in preventing it but supplies are limited and what there is has been apparently directed to the gay community because that is where most of the cases/transmission of the virus has been. Gay or Bi men who are taking drugs for AIDS are at the highest risk. Unless you come in direct close contact with somebody with Monkey Pox or in contact with bed clothes, towels etc. that person has used, the odds of anybody getting it are very small.

Last edited:
Globally, monkeypox is not exclusively a gay disease. It was probably brought here by a gay man just like AIDS was.

And AIDS has always been a primarily heterosexual disease worldwide.

Fortunately, monkeypox is not lethal. Just really annoying.

As for your lie that the MSM is not reporting monkeypox is mostly infecting gays in America, you are full of shit.

Do you even check your facts or engage in even the littlest bit of critical thinking before blindly parroting the horseshit your propagandists feed you?

Obviously not. And that is why they keep lying to you. You keep going back for more!

It would have taken all of TWO seconds to check that shit:

Forum List

Back