Monkey Pox and gays

Markatmonterey

Jan 22, 2021
Gay men, who brought us Human Immunodeficiency Virus, HIV, once called the "gay plague" in San Francisco, which has killed 36 million across the world, are partly responsible for monkey pox outbreak.
"Gay, bisexual, and men who have sex with men are particularly at risk (for monkey pox), as evidenced by the recent outbreak in the U.K. which occurred amongst men in the LGBTQ+ community." yahoo.com
Anal intercourse is a disease generator. Here they come again.

Attachments

• 20180120_1348 Mark Sand City.jpg
    20180120_1348 Mark Sand City.jpg
    191.3 KB · Views: 23
Gay men, who brought us Human Immunodeficiency Virus, HIV, once called the "gay plague" in San Francisco, which has killed 36 million across the world, are partly responsible for monkey pox outbreak.
"Gay, bisexual, and men who have sex with men are particularly at risk (for monkey pox), as evidenced by the recent outbreak in the U.K. which occurred amongst men in the LGBTQ+ community." yahoo.com

I'd assume that anyone having sex could pass this on.

I wonder if Biden will try to get everybody vaccinated against Monkey Pox.

Hunter is probably working on that plan right now and will get a nice fat kickback from the pharmaceutical industry and Joe will get his 10%.

I wonder if Biden will try to get everybody vaccinated against Monkey Pox.

Hunter is probably working on that plan right now and will get a nice fat kickback from the pharmaceutical industry and Joe will get his 10%.

Probably not, but you can bet your ass they'll try to use it to fuck with the elections. They've known about it since 1958 and the first human case was in 1970. If they were going to have a vaccine, it would have already happened. I guess there's not enough money in it.

Probably not, but you can bet your ass they'll try to use it to fuck with the elections. They've known about it since 1958 and the first human case was in 1970. If they were going to have a vaccine, it would have already happened. I guess there's not enough money in it.

It has never been a big enough problem in North America to warrant vaccinaton.

People my age who have been vaccinated should have nothing to worry about.

For those with weakened immune systems who are concerned there is a Monkey Pox Vaccine available.

ACAM200 and JYNNEOSTM (also known as Imvamune or Imvanex) are the two currently licensed vaccines in the United States to prevent smallpox. JYNNEOS is also licensed specifically to prevent monkeypox.

Both vaccines should produce adequate immunity to both Monkey Pox and Smallpox should it ever reemerge.

Belgium just declared anyone with monkey pox gets a 21 day quarantine....they're gonna have to lock down that whole pipsqueak nation of fags ....I'm just sayin

Get ready
Here we go again

a.a,,a,a,,aka.jpeg

Belgium just declared anyone with monkey pox gets a 21 day quarantine....they're gonna have to lock down that whole pipsqueak nation of fags ....I'm just sayin

Get ready
Here we go again

View attachment 648485
There's no evidence to suggest gays are more inclined to become infected with MP than the rest of the population so I don't get all the gay bashing on the subject.

There's ample factual arguments to be made about homosexuality so there's no reason to makes stuff up.

There's no evidence to suggest gays are more inclined to become infected with MP than the rest of the population so I don't get all the gay bashing on the subject.

There's ample factual arguments to be made about homosexuality so there's no reason to makes stuff up.
Thier is actually coming out of Spain

Update!

Global Health Agencies Planned for Monkeypox Pandemic to Strike in May 2022, Wargame Document from Early 2021 Reveals
“The exercise scenario concludes with more than three billion cases and 270 million fatalities globally.”

As governments around the world intensify mass vaccination efforts and point to pandemics as a pretext for infringing on civil liberties, it is worth noting that an influential global security organization known as the Nuclear Threat Initiative published a wargame document in March 2021 that specifically predicted a monkeypox outbreak in May 2022.

Global Health Agencies Planned for Monkeypox Pandemic to Strike in May 2022, Wargame Document from Early 2021 Reveals

Update!

“The exercise scenario concludes with more than three billion cases and 270 million fatalities globally.”

As governments around the world intensify mass vaccination efforts and point to pandemics as a pretext for infringing on civil liberties, it is worth noting that an influential global security organization known as the Nuclear Threat Initiative published a wargame document in March 2021 that specifically predicted a monkeypox outbreak in May 2022.

Because some conspiracy nut says so?

Forum List

Back