Monkey Pox Simulation Was Held in March 2021 by Gates-Backed Institute, Projected First Cases in May 2022

munkle

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2012
I think it's wonderful how on top of these things our elites are. Makes me feel really safe.

"The Executive Summary of the drill, which included some of the same people involved in Event 201, explains:

“The exercise scenario portrayed a deadly, global pandemic involving an unusual strain of monkeypox virus that emerged in the fictional nation of Brinia and spread globally over 18 months. Ultimately, the exercise scenario revealed that the initial outbreak was caused by a terrorist attack using a pathogen engineered in a laboratory with inadequate biosafety and biosecurity provisions and weak oversight. By the end of the exercise, the fictional pandemic resulted in more than three billion cases and 270 million fatalities worldwide.”

The monkey pox simulation was dubbed “Strengthening Global Systems to Prevent and Respond to High-Consequence Biological Threats.”

Two people who were direct players in both Event 201 and the NTI drill are Dr. Chris Elias, President, Global Development Division of the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, and Dr. George Gao, Director-General, Chinese Center for Disease Control and Prevention (China CDC.)

The simulation was conducted by the Nuclear Threat Initiative (NTI,) a non-profit think tank founded in 2001. In 2018 the NTI announced a $250,000 grant from the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, in order to “develop a Global Health Security (GHS) Index for analyzing a country’s biological program and policies.”"

1657661072812.png

FUCK BILL GATES....THIS FUCKER NEEDS TO DIE A SLOW, PAINFUL DEATH
JUST LIKE ALL THE SCUM demonRATS

I think it's wonderful how on top of these things our elites are. Makes me feel really safe.

"The Executive Summary of the drill, which included some of the same people involved in Event 201, explains:

“The exercise scenario portrayed a deadly, global pandemic involving an unusual strain of monkeypox virus that emerged in the fictional nation of Brinia and spread globally over 18 months. Ultimately, the exercise scenario revealed that the initial outbreak was caused by a terrorist attack using a pathogen engineered in a laboratory with inadequate biosafety and biosecurity provisions and weak oversight. By the end of the exercise, the fictional pandemic resulted in more than three billion cases and 270 million fatalities worldwide.”

The monkey pox simulation was dubbed “Strengthening Global Systems to Prevent and Respond to High-Consequence Biological Threats.”

Two people who were direct players in both Event 201 and the NTI drill are Dr. Chris Elias, President, Global Development Division of the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, and Dr. George Gao, Director-General, Chinese Center for Disease Control and Prevention (China CDC.)

The simulation was conducted by the Nuclear Threat Initiative (NTI,) a non-profit think tank founded in 2001. In 2018 the NTI announced a $250,000 grant from the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, in order to “develop a Global Health Security (GHS) Index for analyzing a country’s biological program and policies.”"

View attachment 669460

How many threads are you going to start on the exact same topic?

So as I understand it, you are 10,000 times more likely to get monkeypox if you get a huge load of infected semen up your asshole.

Does that sound about right?

So as I understand it, you are 10,000 times more likely to get monkeypox if you get a huge load of infected semen up your asshole.

Does that sound about right?

Yuk. But sure, until they roll out the new improved, gain-of-function version.

Steve Hilton Investigative Report on Fauci-NIH Funding to Wuhan Lab for gain-of-function research, February 2, 2021 (View at Bitchute)

Forum List

Back