Monkey Pox and gays

It's sensationalism.

0-100 sounds like a big increase but that's 100 possible cases, not all confirmed.

That's one hundred possible cases out of a population of 750,000,000 People.
Not necessarily. If you usually one get one or two per hundred thousand and that goes up to 5 or 6 or 8 or 10 then it is possibly telling you something. They are keeping an eye on this increase. It may be nothing or it could be something.

Not necessarily. If you usually one get one or two per hundred thousand and that goes up to 5 or 6 or 8 or 10 then it is possibly telling you something. They are keeping an eye on this increase. It may be nothing or it could be something.
It's fewer than 100 confirmed cases in a population of 780 million people.

A 25-50k infections would be concerning but even at that it's rarely a fatal disease except in the most vulnerable.

It's fewer than 100 confirmed cases in a population of 780 million people.

A 25-50k infections would be concerning but even at that it's rarely a fatal disease except in the most vulnerable.

yes, that is the usual. It is unusual for more than 2 or3 people to get it outside of Africa and they usually have been to Africa or got it from someone who themselves had. WHO is therefore concerned that people who now have Monkeypox had no Africa link.

Adding to this uncertainty is that many of those infected across Europe have no recent travel history close to areas where monkeypox is endemic, that most cases are being detected through sexual health services, and that they’ve popped up across a huge geographical area, suggesting cases could have been circulating for some time.

“Since 13 May 2022, cases of monkeypox have been reported to WHO from 12 Member States that are not endemic for monkeypox virus, across three WHO regions,” said a statement from WHO.

“Epidemiological investigations are ongoing, however, reported cases thus far have no established travel links to endemic areas. Based on currently available information, cases have mainly but not exclusively been identified amongst men who have sex with men (MSM) seeking care in primary care and sexual health clinics.”]/quote]

UKA cases suddenly rose from 10 to 20.

Probably not, but you can bet your ass they'll try to use it to fuck with the elections. They've known about it since 1958 and the first human case was in 1970. If they were going to have a vaccine, it would have already happened. I guess there's not enough money in it.

A form of the small pox vaccine can be used against monkey pox assuming it is not “enhanced”.

Has it hit Wales, yet?

It sounds like being on the the receiving end of lots of butt seks with Aftican men might increase one's chances so it only seems natural to be concerned for our forum friends.

Middle Finger Apemiddlefinger GIF - Middle Finger Apemiddlefinger Monkey GIFs
I like this one as well...

1653341617146.gif

Gay men, who brought us Human Immunodeficiency Virus, HIV, once called the "gay plague" in San Francisco, which has killed 36 million across the world, are partly responsible for monkey pox outbreak.
"Gay, bisexual, and men who have sex with men are particularly at risk (for monkey pox), as evidenced by the recent outbreak in the U.K. which occurred amongst men in the LGBTQ+ community." yahoo.com
Anal intercourse is a disease generator. Here they come again.

This is not politics. Thread has been moved

Probably not, but you can bet your ass they'll try to use it to fuck with the elections. They've known about it since 1958 and the first human case was in 1970. If they were going to have a vaccine, it would have already happened. I guess there's not enough money in it.

There already is a an experimental vaccine but apparently the already approved smallpox vaccines work on it too.

The WHO says that it is spread by gay sex but it is not an STD because it is not transmitted via semen and vaginal fluids. Seems like it should be offensive to gays that their sex is not considered sex.

Just don't put your wanky in the bung hole......
There already is a an experimental vaccine but apparently the already approved smallpox vaccines work on it too.
Just like the other one.....Oh no, I go pecker zits....Big ones.

Last edited:
No telling how aids was created, but there's this, I've got monkey pox!

monkey pox.jpg

The World Health Organization says it is important that plans for LGBT parades do not change due to concerns about monkey pox...

I strongly agree!
And it would also be nice to arrange a grandiose World LGBT Festival on some island!
For about three years.
And stop all transport communication with the island for this period, so that the damned naturals do not interfere with the triumph of freedom and tolerance!

Monkey pox almost does not affect women
At the same time, the proportion of men among the detected cases of monkey pox in the current outbreak is 99%. Almost all of them were infected through sex.
44% of them had more than 10 sexual partners in the last 3 months.

More gay parades! LBGT rules!!

I'd assume that anyone having sex could pass this on.
But it is males--most gay males that have gotten this in the US.

I haven't fully researched monkey pox yet BUT

Sex isn't all the same.

Hetero sex, consists of a long shaff for males that slows the transfer of disease while women vagina has a ph that is supposed to deter infections as well TO SOME DEGREE.

Even oral sex offers some protection from transmission of disease.

Gay SEX (male) is different, and this is especially true for HIV transmission because the membranes in the anus are thin and rip easily while there is no PH issues to stop the transfer of diseases. Gay sex results in ripped anal members allowing diseases to spread rather easily. MALE Gay Sex is always the most likely form of sex to spread STDS.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back