Mom leaves abortion clinic after seeing ultrasound

I'm saying that she has the right to make her own reproductive choices.

All the rest is your own babble, citing you, talking to you.

So thinking someone should be responsible for their own choices is babble?

You've already told us that even if a woman is on no benefits nor receives any.....you'd still deny her the right to choose for herself. Making all your 'public benefits' nonsense merely babble.

As even you don't give a shit about it. Which is convenient. As neither do I. Nor does the law.

Where did I say that?

Right here:

Conservative65 said:
Skylar said:
So if someone is not on any public benefits, they should be able to choose their own reproductive freedom?
Since that won't happen or until it does, no. With her sole choice comes sole responsibility.

So no, you wouldn't acknowledge a woman's right to choose even if she wasn't on benefits. Making your entire argument irrelevant. As even you ignore you.

So you misrepresent what I said? Not surprised. If someone is not on benefits, I don't know what choices they make and can't say anything about what someone does if I don't know they are doing it.

Then a woman's right to choose is predicated on your knowledge of her existence?

Huh. Why would your knowledge of her existence be the determining factor of her rights?

And for those of us who don't give a fiddler's fuck about you and your 'knowledge of other people's existence', why would *we* predicate a woman's rights on your knowledge?

Choose what? She CHOSE to have sex. EVERYTHING has a consequence for an action....have sex possibly get pregnant,drive drunk possibly kill someone,shoot someone possibly kill them...amazing how you can take the life in the 2nd and 3rd one and be sent to prison but not the first. Guess a babies innocent isn't as worth as much as an adults.
So a child is a consequence....a punishment for sexual activity

It's a result that's the responsibility of those that CHOSE to have sex. Baby killers like you treat it like one that you're willing to kill.

Sex is a normal human activity.....been going on for hundreds of thousands of years

Raising a child is a major responsibliity ....something not to be taken lightly

It is a woman's choice

Then it's a woman's responsibility. Glad to see you agree that the taxpayers shouldn't be required to support a woman's kid she chose to have. When should my taxes go down?

So if a woman isn't on any benefits....she should have reproductive rights to abort?

You keep asking a question that can't be answered unless you're willing to say she'll never be on them in her life.

You've already told us that even if a woman is on no benefits nor receives any.....you'd still deny her the right to choose for herself. Making all your 'public benefits' nonsense merely babble.

As even you don't give a shit about it. Which is convenient. As neither do I. Nor does the law.

Where did I say that?

Right here:

Conservative65 said:
Skylar said:
So if someone is not on any public benefits, they should be able to choose their own reproductive freedom?
Since that won't happen or until it does, no. With her sole choice comes sole responsibility.

So no, you wouldn't acknowledge a woman's right to choose even if she wasn't on benefits. Making your entire argument irrelevant. As even you ignore you.

So you misrepresent what I said? Not surprised. If someone is not on benefits, I don't know what choices they make and can't say anything about what someone does if I don't know they are doing it.

Then a woman's right to choose is predicated on your knowledge of her existence?

Huh. Why would your knowledge of her existence be the determining factor of her rights?

Still misrepresenting what I said.

Until you're going to be honest, at least stop being a fucking retard.

She can have all the abortions she wants with a coat hanger. Deal with it. If she does it wrong, at least she won't have the chance to do it again.

It's a result that's the responsibility of those that CHOSE to have sex. Baby killers like you treat it like one that you're willing to kill.

Sex is a normal human activity.....been going on for hundreds of thousands of years

It is a woman's choice

Then it's a woman's responsibility. Glad to see you agree that the taxpayers shouldn't be required to support a woman's kid she chose to have. When should my taxes go down?

So if a woman isn't on any benefits....she should have reproductive rights to abort?

You keep asking a question that can't be answered unless you're willing to say she'll never be on them in her life.

Then if she's on benefits, if she's not...if she receives them, if she doesn't.....you oppose her right to abort either way, what relevance does your argument have to any of us.

Remember, I don't give a shit what you 'know'. Why then would I base a woman's right to choose on such a worthless standard? Especially when even you don't care, opposing the right to abort either way.

So you support a woman's right to choose?
Choose what? She CHOSE to have sex. EVERYTHING has a consequence for an action....have sex possibly get pregnant,drive drunk possibly kill someone,shoot someone possibly kill them...amazing how you can take the life in the 2nd and 3rd one and be sent to prison but not the first. Guess a babies innocent isn't as worth as much as an adults.

It is a woman's choice

I find the antiabortion crowd to be hypocrites in doing everything they can to block a woman from having an abortion and then bitching that they have to help support it if she decides to keep it

Where did I say that?

Right here:

Conservative65 said:
Skylar said:

Still misrepresenting what I said.

Until you're going to be honest, at least stop being a fucking retard.

She can have all the abortions she wants with a coat hanger. Deal with it. If she does it wrong, at least she won't have the chance to do it again.

Or she can go to a doctor and have a medically induced abortion. Which is much, much safer.

And you are nobody, having no say of any part of her choice. Deal with it.

Are you saying results of a choice have nothing to do with the choice?

So thinking someone should be responsible for their own choices is babble? No wonder the country is so fucked up. Idiots like you live here. If a woman chooses to have kids and can't support them, they'll do without as far as I'm concerned. Her kids, her responsibility.
She is being responsible

She got pregnant and is responsible for what happens next

If she decides she is incapable of raising a child for the next eighteen years, her responsible choice is to end the pregnancy

Killing something because you don't like the results isn't being responsible. That's the same as saying if you can't make your house payment, you can burn it down to get rid of it.

That's a decision for a woman to make for herself. Not for you to make for her.

That you disagree is meaningless. As you play no role in her decision. She makes the decision herself. You decide nothing for her.

I can make a decision on whether what someone does is responsible or not. That you disagree is meaningless since your existence and worth to the world is meaningless.

It is a woman's choice

I find the antiabortion crowd to be hypocrites in doing everything they can to block a woman from having an abortion and then bitching that they have to help support it if she decides to keep it

Hey, if they can't control a woman's reproduction and make these choices for her......fuck poor kids?

Makes total sense.....if you're a conservative, I suppose.

It is a woman's choice

As of January 24, 2016, a woman can have an abortion. If she has kids, that's a choice on the same level as having an abortion. It's not blocked as of today. That means, as of TODFAY, I don't owe her children support. In fact, since 1973 when it was made legal, no one owes any children a woman has support. It was her choice because she had an option. That's what you morons don't get. You say we should still support something because abortion is still legal.

So thinking someone should be responsible for their own choices is babble? No wonder the country is so fucked up. Idiots like you live here. If a woman chooses to have kids and can't support them, they'll do without as far as I'm concerned. Her kids, her responsibility.
She is being responsible

If she decides she is incapable of raising a child for the next eighteen years, her responsible choice is to end the pregnancy

Killing something because you don't like the results isn't being responsible. That's the same as saying if you can't make your house payment, you can burn it down to get rid of it.

That you disagree is meaningless. As you play no role in her decision. She makes the decision herself. You decide nothing for her.

I can make a decision on whether what someone does is responsible or not.

Not one that has the slightest relevance to the outcome of her decision. Remember, you're still nobody. She still has all the power. You still have none. You decide nothing.

Deal with it.

That you disagree is meaningless since your existence and worth to the world is meaningless.

A woman's right to choose isn't predicated on my existence or my opinion. But her own.

She's the only who gets to make this decision. Not you. Not me. Her.

Deal with it.

It is a woman's choice

Hey, if they can't control a woman's reproduction and make these choices for her......fuck poor kids?

If she chooses to have them, it wasn't my choice. I didn't make it for her. She did. If you want to feed her kids, do so. I choose not to. Do I not have that choice?

‘I saw little arms, little legs, and a head!’: Mom leaves abortion clinic after seeing ultrasound

Imagine that. The baby killers don't want women to be made to see the HUMAN BEING they are killing when having an abortion.

She chooses whether or not she's going to remain pregnant. Its her body.

You are insisting that YOU get to decide for her, YOU get to decide what choices she has available to her.

But you don't. You're nobody. You decide nothing.

See how that works?
Nope. If we left the criminal justice system to libtards such as yourself people would be let off for murder because they didn't MEAN to shoot that person,they didn't WANT to go to prison. This isn't childhood. As an adult you make decisions that have serious consequences and actions attached to them,if someone isn't woman enough to care for a child then they should be sterilized so we don't need to worry about them murdering anymore babies.We will solve the problem PERMANENTLY for them.
‘I saw little arms, little legs, and a head!’: Mom leaves abortion clinic after seeing ultrasound

Imagine that. The baby killers don't want women to be made to see the HUMAN BEING they are killing when having an abortion.
Its an action that happens from sex....

She is being responsible

Not one that has the slightest relevance to the outcome of her decision. Remember, you're still nobody. She still has all the power. You still have none. You decide nothing.

Deal with it.

That you disagree is meaningless since your existence and worth to the world is meaningless.
[/QUOTE]

That you plagiarize what I wrote must mean you think I have meaning. That you do it proves you don't. You could die today and no one that matters would miss you.

It is a woman's choice

No, to hell with women who make choices with their bodies, tell others to butt out, then demand others pay when she can't. One, or more, less to feed.

It is a woman's choice

If she chooses to have them, it wasn't my choice.

It doesn't need to be. You don't even need to exist for her kid to be born.

I didn't make it for her. She did. If you want to feed her kids, do so. I choose not to. Do I not have that choice?

You can choose anything you'd like with your own resources. But when you're taxed, the resources aren't yours anymore. Making any claim that 'you' paid for 'her' because of public benefits nonsense. The State paid for her.

She is being responsible

Deal with it.

A woman's right to choose isn't predicated on my existence or my opinion. But her own.

She's the only who gets to make this decision. Not you. Not me. Her.

Deal with it.
Pregnant with my kid and you murder it well there will be only 1 of us left to tell the story now won't there. :) Can't convict me without a body. Fortunately I married a REAL WOMAN who happens to know that abortion is murder and wouldn't even consider it.

It is a woman's choice

No, to hell with women who make choices with their bodies, tell others to butt out, then demand others pay when she can't. One, or more, less to feed.

Where as the rest of us aren't going to let a hungry child starve because you didn't get to tell a woman she couldn't have an abortion.

You're insisting that we punish children....because you weren't given power over someone else's body.

Um, no. We're not doing that. Though thank you for elegantly demonstrating the conservative position on the matter: 'Fuck poor kids'. "let them die on coat hangers'. 'One less to feed'.

You should make T-shirts with that on it....so people will know you're a conservative at a glance.

It is a woman's choice

If she chooses to have them, it wasn't my choice.

It doesn't need to be. You don't even need to exist for her kid to be born.

I didn't make it for her. She did. If you want to feed her kids, do so. I choose not to. Do I not have that choice?

You can choose anything you'd like with your own resources. But when you're taxed, the resources aren't yours anymore. Making any claim that 'you' paid for 'her' because of public benefits nonsense. The State paid for her.

But people like me need to exist so the bitch can have someone to do for her kids what the bitch won't do herself.

Until the State does something to earn that money instead of taking it, it's mine. The state has no money until they take it. They don't earn a damn thing.

It is a woman's choice

As of January 24, 2016, a woman can have an abortion. If she has kids, that's a choice on the same level as having an abortion. It's not blocked as of today. That means, as of TODFAY, I don't owe her children support. In fact, since 1973 when it was made legal, no one owes any children a woman has support. It was her choice because she had an option. That's what you morons don't get. You say we should still support something because abortion is still legal.
What crime have the children committed?

Where did I say that?

Right here:

Conservative65 said:
Skylar said:

So you misrepresent what I said? Not surprised. If someone is not on benefits, I don't know what choices they make and can't say anything about what someone does if I don't know they are doing it. As for those on benefits, until they start supporting their own, no they don't get a choice. I can only address those I know of not those I don't know of. You're asking me to read minds.
Such is the ignorance, authoritarianism, and stupidity common to most on the social right.

What you advocate violates both the 4th and 14th Amendments to the Constitution.

A woman's right to privacy can't be denied through force of law because she receives public assistance.

Forum List

Back