Mom calls cops because daughter wont get back in car; Fight ensues

I love when parents call the police because their children do not listen. My mother didn't need the police to get us kids to fall in line, she has this glare that could shattered the stoniest of hearts. My mother would have drove away and made me walk home for my insolence.

My mom DID do that once

My sister and I were fighting in the back of the car, she stopped told us both to get out and walk home. We were 2 miles or so from the house.

We got out and walked home, we weren't fighting when we got there either.

I bet. Walking two miles tends to clam the fieriness in anyone. My parents practiced a stern but gentle hand with my sister and I growing up. So long as I brought home good grades and finished my chores in timely fashion I was allowed to pretty much do as I pleased.

My parents were fairly strict with us up until the time we proved we didnt' need such a strict hand.

So, until we were 30 or so LOL

I spent many years of my childhood on the family farm and my parents worked shifts in the mills for extra income. They couldn't keep too much of watchful eye on us but the rest of the family on the farm sure as hell did. lol

I love when parents call the police because their children do not listen. My mother didn't need the police to get us kids to fall in line, she has this glare that could shattered the stoniest of hearts. My mother would have drove away and made me walk home for my insolence.

My mom DID do that once

My sister and I were fighting in the back of the car, she stopped told us both to get out and walk home. We were 2 miles or so from the house.

We got out and walked home, we weren't fighting when we got there either.

I bet. Walking two miles tends to clam the fieriness in anyone. My parents practiced a stern but gentle hand with my sister and I growing up. So long as I brought home good grades and finished my chores in timely fashion I was allowed to pretty much do as I pleased.

My parents were fairly strict with us up until the time we proved we didnt' need such a strict hand.

So, until we were 30 or so LOL

I spent many years of my childhood on the family farm and my parents worked shifts in the mills for extra income. They couldn't keep too much of watchful eye on us but the rest of the family on the farm sure as hell did. lol

I grew up in a city early on, but moved to a farm before I was a teenager. We did whatever we wanted if we were home, but my parents were strict about who we hung out with, who's house we went to , that sort of thing.

My kids think I'm Genghas Khan, growing up as Army brats with an MP for a father can be brutal.

NO. It was NOT. I worked this job for almost a decade. A baton...when at least 4 other cops are there...is NOT necessary.

You never go to an impact weapon when a weaponless option like a takedown is available. The LIKELIHOOD of injury is higher with a weapon.

But youd rather cops crack knees with a baton than physically take them down? Wow. What a fucking moron.

The LIKELIHOOD of Garner being seriously hurt in that incident was tiny. Thousands of those type of resisting arrest takedowns happen a year. Rarely is it more than a scratch or bruise.

But sure...lets crack knees with a baton. How retarded.
BS. If anything you might have been a mall security guard.

Are you honesty saying you believe LEOs are trained to baton people who resist arrest?
No I said Bucs is full of shit. How was that not clear?

:lol:

Forum List

Back