The first thread about a cop who has never killed a Black

suplex3000

VIP Member
Nov 25, 2014
Georgia

I love this video. He is running like Usain Bolt! It's intersting that this guy didn't try to use the Miranda warning or shoot the car or driver. Obviously, this russian has balls and sense of humor unlike with cops like this

Miranda Rights do not exist within the Russian Federation. You are aware of that, right?
Really? So, how do they explain rights to criminal suspects?
Nevertheless, this guy is a very good athlet and big-hearted person. I believe that in America the driver would get a shot in the same situation.

Miranda Rights do not exist within the Russian Federation. You are aware of that, right?
Nevertheless, this guy is a very good athlet and big-hearted person. I believe that in America the driver would get a shot in the same situation.

No American cop would do what he did... because its stupid and you're asking to get killed or kidnapped. But hey...give some Russians a gun and some vodka...and who knows.

I love this video. He is running like Usain Bolt! It's intersting that this guy didn't try to use the Miranda warning or shoot the car or driver. Obviously, this russian has balls and sense of humor unlike with cops like this

look how dumb people are.

that russian cop probably beat the fuck outta that driver b/c they are allowed to do that
and that girl wasn't punched a single time

They don't

and next time you need help, call a crackhead

look how dumb people are.

that russian cop probably beat the fuck outta that driver b/c they are allowed to do that
and that girl wasn't punched a single time

I think the girl was punched....AFTER she kicked and punched the female cop. Libtards left that part of the story out.

Cops stay cops everywhere! They must protect people and guard the law. But... many people around the world are afraid of police. Why? Because they use their positions and may commit a crime avoiding a punishment
images

Forum List

Back