Opinions on Lebrons T-Shirt??

skookerasbil

Platinum Member
Aug 6, 2009
Not the middle of nowhere
So.....did anybody else see that t-shirt Lebron James was wearing before the game in Brooklyn last night?

It said, "I CANT BREATH"..............

Got me to thinking........I suspect there are tens of million of people who see that shirt and say, "WTF?":wtf:

"How about a shirt that gets to the heart of the issue?"....I thought. One based upon reality and that is not generated by a PC attitude!!!

I came up with this one.................

[URL=http://s42.photobucket.com/user/baldaltima/media/superman-man-of-steel-shield.jpg.html][/URL]

Discuss.............

I wonder what the Limeys think of his arm on the shoulder of the pregnant princess...a bit too personal for a Royal...

No jussis, no peafs, yo.

“Got me to thinking...”

There's a first time for everything.

Otherwise, who cares – it's a T-shirt, an individual is expressing a viewpoint; that it manifest consternation for you and others on the right is telling.

So.....did anybody else see that t-shirt Lebron James was wearing before the game in Brooklyn last night?

Got me to thinking........I suspect there are tens of million of people who see that shirt and say, "WTF?":wtf:

"How about a shirt that gets to the heart of the issue?"....I thought. One based upon reality and that is not generated by a PC attitude!!!

Discuss.............
I CANT BREATH?......did anyone catch the spelling?........

LeBron's shirt had the correct spelling...
LeBron-Comic-Sans-Cant-Breathe.jpg

It's unfortunate that the morbidly obese fellow who died decided to resist arrest.....

Im all for open expression..........for all sides!!!

LMAO....never did win any spelling bee's!!!!:biggrin::biggrin::coffee:

But lets face it........we've gotten to a point where the progressive PC idiots have people terrified about open expression. If its not their expression, you are evil, a racist, a hater, anti-environment yada...........yada.........

Time for a push back by real Americans!! T-Shirts FTW.........these die-in's are so ghey. People see these pics of these jackasses lying in the middle of Macy's and start passing around the paper leading to hysterical laughter in the room!!:boobies::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

It was reported as "suspicion of selling untaxed cigarettes"
That is the most common report; however, there are conflicting accounts regarding a street fight Garner had allegedly just broken up as the reason why cops were dispatched to the call that claimed Garners life. I haven't found a reliable source for either the charge Garner was arrested for or whether or not he had any "loosies" on his person when he died. Garner was a well known figure on Staten Island, but he regularly sold his untaxed cigarettes at the Ferry terminal and not where the incident in question took place.

Discuss.............

Discuss what? I thought you guys were all for free speech?

[URL='http://s42.photobucket.com/user/baldaltima/media/superman-man-of-steel-shield.jpg.html'][/URL]

Discuss.............

I have never patronized the NBA or NFL, financially, and don't watch them either.

I have no skin in that game; if Lebron or any other athlete wants to be stupid, it is a free country.

Shit..........progressives killed this guy Garner but most don't know it.

I live a stones throw from NYC.........ciggys are $13.00 to $15.00/pack, more than half of it taxes. In an uber lefty city like New York City, your damn straight the police are going to be sent out there to ensure EVERY FUCKING DIME of taxes on ciggys are collected.

But nobody wants to talk about that................:funnyface::funnyface::gay:

Unless his employer has a dress code, he's within his rights...I do think these are mostly examples of self-absorbed people who know they have an audience and assume that people give a shit about celebrities and their opinions.

But lets face it........we've gotten to a point where the progressive PC idiots have people terrified about open expression. If its not their expression, you are evil, a racist, a hater, anti-environment yada...........yada.........
nba_u_rose_b1_576x324.jpg

"Order rooted in and maintained and restored by fear, intimidation, brutality and incarceration is immoral and untenable. Justice is order's intended soul mate. But serving justice is twice as hard as serving fear."
Whitlock -- Why black folks can t breathe - ESPN

I might end up getting these shirts designed, at least for myself to wear.......probably add an upside down red and white ball cap photo just below the lettering. How sIcK would that be?:rock::rock::rock::rock:

Forum List

Back