Model Prosecution Memo for Trump Classified Documents

Because Trump is the only one with any evidence that he broke the law.

Biden and Pence both had classified documents but no evidence they took them knowingly and willingly.

Trump on the other hand decided to play stupid games with the DoJ and now he gets to win stupid prizes.
Yup

The bottom line. People should ask the this question. Did Trump have a legit need for him to keep classified documents or presidential records.

The 2nd issue is when that Trump is leaving office after losing the election. Why would he or any president leaving office need classified documents. By November he knows he lost the election. He is leaving in a couple of months. He is literally packing it up and heading out.

So with 2 months left he feels the need to declassify documents? Why is he doing this? Does he really want these classified documents or is he trying to hide something? He is literally undermining the next administration.

What could he be hiding?

There was the calls to the state of Georgia looking for votes but we have that info available. There was the call to Ukraine looking for dirt on Biden and we have heard that one. Trump meet with Putin in a secret meeting early in his presidency. That one is still a mystery. Of course there was the direct line to Putin that Trump wanted.

Donald Trump talked with Vladimir Putin on the phone at least a dozen times during his presidency which has been reported. He also had private conversations with other world leaders. We all know how Trump is on the phone. So I would not be surprise that he wanted those tapes because he did or said something embarrassing.

Kudos for Biden for not releasing them. I guess he probably does not want to start a trend. He will be leaving office at some point.

Historians would love to have access to what Trump said and did behind close doors. Maybe that why he felt the need to take things with him so that Biden or any future president could not release stuff that will make you go "Hmmm".

things-that-make-me-go...-hmmm-291x300.png

Trump's lawyers also affirms that the National Archives found more than 700 pages of classified documents, including "special access program materials" — among the most highly classified secrets in government — in the 15 boxes recovered from Trump's Mar-a-Lago complex

Forum List

Back