Model gives Trump a 91 PERCENT CHANCE to win

LiberalsLIE

Gold Member
Reaction score

2020 ELECTION: Proven model gives Trump a 91 PERCENT CHANCE to win in November
Stony Brook political science professor, Helmut Norpoth, has predicted successfully the outcomes of five of the six presidential elections since 1996. His proven model uses data from early primary election results, rather than opinion polls, to predict base excitement. And he predicts, since the Biden base seems to be anything BUT excited, that President Trump has a 91 percent chance of winning the election in November. Stu, however, isn’t QUITE as convinced!

= = =

My content: This plus other similar predictions makes me think Trump will win.

OP
L

LiberalsLIE

Gold Member
Reaction score
Here is a different Professor:

A data expert believes US President Donald Trump will win a second term and beat Democratic nominee Joe Biden in November’s election.

Professor Bela Stantic, who founded and directs the Big Data and Smart Analytics Lab and Queensland’s Griffith University, said on Sunday his initial analyst showed Trump was “tracking really well”.

Dalia

Diamond Member
Reaction score
The DemoncRAT are worry but they should be with there Lazy Crazy piggy Pig Biden as a Nominee.:p

biden.gif

konradv

Gold Member
Reaction score

Stony Brook political science professor, Helmut Norpoth, has predicted successfully the outcomes of five of the six presidential elections since 1996. His proven model uses data from early primary election results, rather than opinion polls, to predict base excitement. And he predicts, since the Biden base seems to be anything BUT excited, that President Trump has a 91 percent chance of winning the election in November. Stu, however, isn’t QUITE as convinced!
This model, is it the one he's currently boning? She's probably telling him whatever he wants to hear, so she can get as much as she can before he's shown the door by the electorate.

cutter

Gold Member
Reaction score
I don't trust all these models. It's probably closer to 100%.

OP
L

LiberalsLIE

Gold Member
Reaction score
I don't trust all these models. It's probably closer to 100%.
I am keenly interested in the percentage of blacks who vote for Trump. I have been following BLEXIT for years

WTH_Progs?

Platinum Member
Reaction score

= = =

Too low, IMO

toobfreak

Diamond Member
Reaction score
The DemoncRAT are worry but they should be with there Lazy Crazy piggy Pig Biden as a Nominee.:p

View attachment 391690
Notice how Joe has to always HOLD ONTO THEM so they can't get away as they lean away trying to avoid him, conflicted with the fact that this is the VP of the USA who is creeping them out!

Even the mother TAPS HIM OUT! Enough Joe, ENOUGH!

DrLove

Gold Member
Reaction score
Interesting - But there are many other models who say something entirely different. I think Helmut may have been smoking the sticky icky! :cool:

This dude has a better record than Helmut.

The historian who has correctly predicted every presidential election since 1984 – including President Donald Trump’s win in 2016 – has announced his pick for 2020: Presumptive Democratic nominee Joe Biden.​

toobfreak

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Many models said the same thing about Hillary in 2016.
Yes they did but for entirely different and the wrong reasons.

Trump simply DOES NOT FIT into the square hole of conventional political machinations.

DrLove

Gold Member
Reaction score
If ya wanna know the REAL odds - check with a bookie. Those guys are rarely wrong. ;)

WTH_Progs?

Platinum Member
Reaction score
If ya wanna know the REAL odds - check with a bookie. Those guys are rarely wrong. ;)

Your fucking link reads "joe-biden-expected-to-defeat-donald-trump-in-presidential-election-debate". Give us a reason why we should take you seriously?

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List