The polls do not mean shit we're 15 months away from election day. Trump cannot win. He is a candidate so he can rip off money to pay legal bills

Neither Biden, Trump nor Fascist DeSantis is running strong so what the hell stop sending money until August 2024.

Go buy a house, a new car or simply hunker down and treat our lovers to the best time of our lives.

The point, of course, is that 15 months in electoral politics might as well be 15 years. No one can predict with confidence what the political landscape will look like a year from now, and how those conditions might affect votersā€™ attitudes.

For all intents and purposes, the 2024 presidential election remains hypothetical: Voters arenā€™t yet engaged; nominating contests havenā€™t begun; the raceā€™s defining issues remain undefined; messaging and advertising remains on the horizon; and pollsters arenā€™t even trying to craft a meaningful model of the likely national electorate.

Iā€™m not saying people should ignore polls like these, but itā€™s best to exercise caution before getting too excited about general election polls 15 months before voters cast their ballot.

You don't know shit you lying piece of garbage.

Moderates include Republicans for Choice, Catholics for Choice, liberals, Green Party, Democrats, Progressive Democrats of America which is also the majority in the USA. All need to vote no more staying home.

Women are the largest single voting bloc in the USA. Women could own the USA government if they would vote. Women's Rights and Women's Right to choose need women at the forefront everyday.

BEGIN ORGANIZING YOUR VOTING DAY PACKETS = Democracy NOW

Voters must assume well organized ANTI AMERICAN FASCIST CONSERVATIVES may have purged YOU from the voting rolls. Any way possible

Okay let's plan ahead as reinstating your credentials could take at least two weeks according to my "dummy" experience.
VOTE VOTE VOTE

And check often to see if you as a voter have been purged .... I checked then a copy of my voter registration showed up in the mail.

Voters ORGANIZE A VOTING DAY PACKET which should contain:

--- a birth certificate
--- drivers license or state ID card
--- proof of voter registration etc etc etc.
ā€”- passport
--- Keep this information close by for at least 100 years.

Let's get on with it. WE moderate voters have a mess to clean up.

Forum List

Back