Model gives Trump a 91 PERCENT CHANCE to win

LiberalsLIE

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2020

2020 ELECTION: Proven model gives Trump a 91 PERCENT CHANCE to win in November
Stony Brook political science professor, Helmut Norpoth, has predicted successfully the outcomes of five of the six presidential elections since 1996. His proven model uses data from early primary election results, rather than opinion polls, to predict base excitement. And he predicts, since the Biden base seems to be anything BUT excited, that President Trump has a 91 percent chance of winning the election in November. Stu, however, isn’t QUITE as convinced!

= = =

My content: This plus other similar predictions makes me think Trump will win.

• Banned
Here is a different Professor:

A data expert believes US President Donald Trump will win a second term and beat Democratic nominee Joe Biden in November’s election.

Professor Bela Stantic, who founded and directs the Big Data and Smart Analytics Lab and Queensland’s Griffith University, said on Sunday his initial analyst showed Trump was “tracking really well”.

The DemoncRAT are worry but they should be with there Lazy Crazy piggy Pig Biden as a Nominee.:p

biden.gif

Stony Brook political science professor, Helmut Norpoth, has predicted successfully the outcomes of five of the six presidential elections since 1996. His proven model uses data from early primary election results, rather than opinion polls, to predict base excitement. And he predicts, since the Biden base seems to be anything BUT excited, that President Trump has a 91 percent chance of winning the election in November. Stu, however, isn’t QUITE as convinced!
This model, is it the one he's currently boning? She's probably telling him whatever he wants to hear, so she can get as much as she can before he's shown the door by the electorate.

= = =

Too low, IMO

Interesting - But there are many other models who say something entirely different. I think Helmut may have been smoking the sticky icky! :cool:

This dude has a better record than Helmut.

The historian who has correctly predicted every presidential election since 1984 – including President Donald Trump’s win in 2016 – has announced his pick for 2020: Presumptive Democratic nominee Joe Biden.​

If ya wanna know the REAL odds - check with a bookie. Those guys are rarely wrong. ;)

If ya wanna know the REAL odds - check with a bookie. Those guys are rarely wrong. ;)

Your fucking link reads "joe-biden-expected-to-defeat-donald-trump-in-presidential-election-debate". Give us a reason why we should take you seriously?

Forum List

Back