Mitt Romney should enter the prez race .

Bill Weld is a fine Republican candidate.

View attachment 318947
1585972279393.png

trump is wounded with his virus fubar. You know Mitt has been waiting in the wings . Get to the convention and get the delegates to jump ship .

What’s the downside?

You that naive?? Do you know when the Primary deadlines closed chief?? Now RULES and laws on elections don't matter to Dems, but they are still there...

If Romney entered -- it would be as an independent because the Repubs aren't gonna HAVE a "brokered" convention.. BUT --- it's even too late to be anything other than a write-in...

So what provoked this "brain fart" of yours??? :sleeping-smiley-015: Did Don Da Lemon just tell you to go out and push Romney? Or was a feeble attempt at original thought? LOL....
Maybe Mitt could switch to Democrat, after all he is a Rino anyway.

trump is wounded with his virus fubar. You know Mitt has been waiting in the wings . Get to the convention and get the delegates to jump ship .

What’s the downside?

You that naive?? Do you know when the Primary deadlines closed chief?? Now RULES and laws on elections don't matter to Dems, but they are still there...

If Romney entered -- it would be as an independent because the Repubs aren't gonna HAVE a "brokered" convention.. BUT --- it's even too late to be anything other than a write-in...

So what provoked this "brain fart" of yours??? :sleeping-smiley-015: Did Don Da Lemon just tell you to go out and push Romney? Or was a feeble attempt at original thought? LOL....
Maybe Mitt could switch to Democrat, after all he is a Rino anyway.
Mitt's a better fit for the democrat nomination than Uncle Joe is.
Mitt would slide right over to the far left if asked.

View attachment 318947

Then why the fuck didn't you VOTE for him in the 2016 election? This is an insane thread..

Duh, because I'm a Democrat. Reagan ended all my Republican voting.

The 2 brand name parties both offered defective candidates. BY ANY reasonable measure, the 2 former governors that the LParty was offering was a "non-defective" choice..

And SURE THING -- you voted Repub before Reagan.. You want me to believe that NIXON didn't make you a Democrat? EVEN if you were too young to vote?? LOL.....

Last edited:
Mitt has been waiting in the wings . Get to the convention and get the delegates to jump ship .
Guy's a Mormon, voted to impeach Trump, like he thinks we're gonna forget all about that. He's waiting in the LEFT wing only.

European politics in America.

View attachment 318947

Then why the fuck didn't you VOTE for him in the 2016 election? This is an insane thread..

The 2 brand new parties both offered defective candidates. BY ANY reasonable measure, the 2 former governors that the LParty was offering was a "non-defective" choice..

And SURE THING -- you voted Repub before Reagan.. You want me to believe that NIXON didn't make you a Democrat? EVEN if you were too young to vote?? LOL.....

I liked Nixon! That was before we learned he was a paranoid psycho.

View attachment 318947

The 2 brand new parties both offered defective candidates. BY ANY reasonable measure, the 2 former governors that the LParty was offering was a "non-defective" choice..

I liked Nixon! That was before we learned he was a paranoid psycho.

Genuinely funny dude... AT least you're more credible than that Republican Jake Starkey.... LOL....

What’s the downside?
Mitt.

He had his chance; God said "no!!".

Greg

Covid-19 is not Trump virus no matter how much you demand it to be!

Covid-19 would most likely not even be on the World lips had the Government of China contacted the WHO and did not hide the virus for nearly two months while allowing asymptomatic and those with clear signs of the virus to leave the infected region.

Oh, and remember the WHO did not up the severity of the virus until late January, so let remember that!
Is lying to yourself your favorite hobby?
Since when the US waits for the WHO to tell them what to do and what not to do?

Trump was warned and he downplayed it and the US knew all along what's going down in China through heavy presence of US intelligence , and also it was evident that it was getting serious. Heck even when it was getting ugly in italy, Trump was still sleeping.

Forum List

Back