Mitt Romney should enter the prez race .

Maybe it's time for Hillary to fly in on her broom, so Trump can beat her a second time.

Wouldn't that be great? Maybe then she'd figure out that nobody really likes her.

Give it a few weeks a she might have a chance in h GOP convention

trump is wounded with his virus fubar. You know Mitt has been waiting in the wings . Get to the convention and get the delegates to jump ship .

What’s the downside?
Except for Romney being a corporatist elitist asshole, I can’t think of any downside.

If it were really between Biden, Trump and Romney, it would be thinkable to vote for the third man.

If it were really between Biden, Trump and Romney, it would be thinkable to vote for the third man.
Not much difference between those three assholes.
Only one of those 3 assholes has a former campaign manager and personal lawyer in jail and only one of them was fined $2 million dollars for stealing from his own charity. Just how stupid are you? Seriously.

Not much difference between those three assholes.
Only one of those 3 assholes has a former campaign manager and personal lawyer in jail and only one of them was fined $2 million dollars for stealing from his own charity. Just how stupid are you? Seriously.
Oh! You’re one of those blind people. I get it. There are a lot like you.

Last edited:
Maybe it's time for Hillary to fly in on her broom, so Trump can beat her a second time.

Wouldn't that be great? Maybe then she'd figure out that nobody really likes her.

Give it a few weeks a she might have a chance in h GOP convention

That's feasible. Most of the choices the Democrats came up with this timer were so radical they made Hillary look like a Republican.

trump is wounded with his virus fubar. You know Mitt has been waiting in the wings . Get to the convention and get the delegates to jump ship .

What’s the downside?
Which party?

He wouldn’t get one delegate in the Rep party.

What’s the downside?
That dude couldn't even beat a no-previous-job-having, community organizing commie.

:laughing0301:

Mittens should get the D nomination. That would be PERFECT!!!

What’s the downside?
Except for Romney being a corporatist elitist asshole, I can’t think of any downside.
That's like saying, "except for Hitler being a genocidal maniac, I can't think of a downside."
:laugh:

New Topics

Forum List

Back