Today is a great example of just how fukked we are as a country.

So you don't have anything. Got it. I mean, I know Obama continued the War on Terror, but, um... we didn't start that, Al Qaeda and ISIS did.
Hey Joe…google “Obama war criminal.” It’s not like it’s new news my poor boy.

Are you still living in Mom’s basement?

So essentially, you can't articulate your own position without sounding like a loon.

Why did you pick up message boards as a hobby?
Lol. Damn Joe you are really funny. Lol.

My guess is you’re exactly like a MAGA Trumper, only your cult is the war criminal Big Ears.

Listen and understand....Those dems are out there. They can’t be bargained with. They can’t be reasoned with. They don't feel pity, remorse, shame, or fear.... And they absolutely will not stop, ever, until you are either subjugated or dead.
you're describing yourselves.... :rolleyes-41:

Lol. Damn Joe you are really funny. Lol.

My guess is you’re exactly like a MAGA Trumper, only your cult is the war criminal Big Ears.

No, I totally expect America to kill the people who are trying to kill us. If I had any complaint with Obama is that he spent too much time trying to appease the Code Pink people.

My biggest problem with the War on Terror is we never treated it like a war, we treated it like a mild inconvenience.

Charging people with war crimes in a war is like handing out speeding tickets at the Indy 500.

No, I totally expect America to kill the people who are trying to kill us. If I had any complaint with Obama is that he spent too much time trying to appease the Code Pink people.

My biggest problem with the War on Terror is we never treated it like a war, we treated it like a mild inconvenience.

Charging people with war crimes in a war is like handing out speeding tickets at the Indy 500.
Just like a Trumper. You love your guy unconditionally and happily make excuses for his horrendous actions.

TRUMPER JOE!

We are literally under attack by our number one enemy China. Between got-aways and processed illegals, we are bringing in 10,000 PER DAY. We are funding a proxy war with Russia dancing on the edge of a nuclear war. And a third of the country could care less because of some joke indictment on Trump. We really are fukked.

Perhaps China is behind this, probably not, it's probably due to economic issues, which the US could solve by helping poorer neighboring countries, but can't be bothered due to intense GREED.

China is an issue, especially with misinformation, and some of that misinformation might be going to people in poorer neighboring countries, but it's not just China.
And yes, the US is fucked because it's literally dry grass with so many ignorant people who want to believe anything and everything, except that which is real, and China and Russia so willing to play games.

So you don't have anything. Got it. I mean, I know Obama continued the War on Terror, but, um... we didn't start that, Al Qaeda and ISIS did.
Berghdahl%20and%20trade-M.jpg

Yes, then we have the ISIS Caliphate created under the failed administration of President Obama.
ISIS%20map%202015-L.jpg

One year after President Trump took office, the Caliphate was gone.
isis-syria-map-image-islamic-state-and-the-crisis-in-iraq-and-syria-in-maps-bbc-news-976-x-593-pixels-L.jpg

Berghdahl%20and%20trade-M.jpg

Yes, then we have the ISIS Caliphate created under the failed administration of President Obama.
ISIS%20map%202015-L.jpg

One year after President Trump took office, the Caliphate was gone.
isis-syria-map-image-islamic-state-and-the-crisis-in-iraq-and-syria-in-maps-bbc-news-976-x-593-pixels-L.jpg
Point the first. No, those soldiers did not die looking for Bergdahl, they died in an operation securing an election. ANd I'm not sure how you can be worked up about the release of five Taliban when Trump released 5000 of them.

Second, ISIS was inevitable when the al-Maliki regime broke its previous agreements for power and revenue sharing with the Sunnis.... Hardly Obama's fault, but he did come in to clean up the mess.

Forum List

Back