Mitch McConnell: "The Mob was fed lies"

The Banker

Diamond Member
Oct 24, 2017
Boston
“The mob was fed lies. They were provoked by the president and other powerful people,” McConnell said on the Senate floor, which two weeks earlier had been evacuated after the crowd of rioters invaded the building.

Trump and his Trumpers can continue to deny fact based reality all they want, BUT the even Mitch McConnell has admited the truth. There was no election fraud and AG Barr, the courts, GA election officials, and numerous republicans have all stated there is no evidence of fraud.

Trump tells his idiot treasonous Trumpers a completely fabricated lie. These Trumpers believe the fabricated lie, because sometimes in life it is just easier to live a lie.

Ruh roh...Republicans.

60082062.jpg

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

I don't think its as much about lies as it is about doubt, hard to believe. Regardless its water under the bridge so get back on da plantation and live with it. This is what they voted for now suck it in.

Lol, the same libs who were throwing grenades at cocaine mitch have suddenly become lovers with him. Mcconnell, biden, and schumer are all good buds, deep into corruption, pigs snorting at the trough from backroom deals, for their own benefit, with other communist dumps, and this bodes very bad for the country. Ah well, most will just pop another mind altering pill as the eyes glaze over into numbness and oppression marches on.

Last edited:
The Capitol rioting Trumpers are the new ISIS.
They like riding in truck caravans with big flags planted in the beds.
They like carrying semi-automatic military weapons.
And a lot of them are growing scraggly beards just like ISIS.

RXHVK4FUWFERFGKXBBZ4SQT74Y.jpg

And the new American ISIS turban is a MAGA hat.
LOTS of similarities.
Will the Trumper women start wearing burkhas?

Suddenly, everybody believes Mushmouth Mitch.

AMAZING!!!

:laughing0301:

No, suddenly you mush-mouthed pussified Trumpers are turning against him. Never had a bad word for him before, now did you?
Fun to watch the Republicans eating their own.
We did speak up against Mitch. You just were not listening. Some of the things he did was good. Others he did nothing about. Trump had to deal with him and Paul Ryan his first two years. More could have been done. And McCain...oh McCain.....One of the reasons people voted for Trump. And he proved why we did.

Lol, the same libs who were throwing grenades at cocaine mitch have suddenly become lovers with him. Mcconnell, biden, and schumer are all good buds, deep into corruption, pigs snorting at the trough from backroom deals, for their own benefit, with other communist dumps, and this bodes very bad for the country.
The new party is born tomorrow.

AMAZING!!!

No, suddenly you mush-mouthed pussified Trumpers are turning against him. Never had a bad word for him before, now did you?
Fun to watch the Republicans eating their own.
I have NEVER supported Mushmouth Mitch. If you can find ONE TIME I have, I will admit my duplicity.

I have a philosophy which I have shared before and which I hold as dear as any "never trust a career politician".

Some ask the question, "are you better off now then you were 4 years ago?" as the re-election question, once asked by Reagan. What question should be asked of those who have been in office for 35 years, for instance?

Possibly: Is America in a better global position now, then say, 1985 (the year McConnell took office)?

That is for Americans to decide, but i'm sure many ask the question Here is the full list of current politicians and their tenure, seniority in office. I will provide the top 20:

Current
rank Historical

1 1692 Patrick Leahy Democratic Vermont January 3, 1975 President Pro Tempore Emeritus
Ranking Member: Appropriations
2 1743 Chuck Grassley Republican Iowa January 3, 1981 President Pro Tempore
Chair: Finance
3 1766 Mitch McConnell Republican Kentucky January 3, 1985 Senate Majority Leader
4 1775 Richard Shelby Republican Alabama January 3, 1987 Chair: Appropriations
5 1801 Dianne Feinstein Democratic California November 4, 1992 Ranking Member: Judiciary
6 1810 Patty Murray Democratic Washington January 3, 1993 Ranking Member: HELP
7 1816 Jim Inhofe Republican Oklahoma November 16, 1994 Chair: Armed Services
8 1827 Ron Wyden Democratic Oregon February 6, 1996 Ranking Member: Finance
9 1831 Dick Durbin Democratic Illinois January 3, 1997 Former House member (14 years) Senate Minority Whip
10 1835 Jack Reed Democratic Rhode Island Former House member (6 years) Ranking Member: Armed Services
11 1842 Susan Collins Republican Maine 1997 Chair: Aging
12 1844 Chuck Schumer Democratic New York January 3, 1999 Former House member (18 years) Senate Minority Leader
13 1846 Mike Crapo Republican Idaho Former House member (6 years) Chair: Banking
14 1855 Tom Carper Democratic Delaware January 3, 2001 Former House member (10 years) Ranking Member: Environment
15 1856 Debbie Stabenow Democratic Michigan Former House member (4 years) Ranking Member: Agriculture
16 1859 Maria Cantwell[c] Democratic Washington Former House member (2 years) Ranking Member: Commerce
17 1867 John Cornyn Republican Texas December 2, 2002
18 1868 Lisa Murkowski Republican Alaska December 20, 2002[d] Chair: Energy and Natural Resources
19 1870 Lindsey Graham Republican South Carolina January 3, 2003 Chair: Judiciary

AMAZING!!!

What motives would he have to lie about it?
Does he lie or does he not?

The power structure was upset by Trump in 2016. Why wouldn't Mitch want to get back to business as usual?

I will bet you vital parts of my anatomy that they are all working with the MIC to get us back into another war or to escalate Iraq/Afghanistan.

Forum List

Back