McConnell: Capitol mob was "provoked" by Donald Trump and "fed lies"

pyetro

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2019
The voting machine lies spread in USMB are so outlandish that even the Republican majority leader exposes them as lies. This Wall Street Journal reporter just quoted McConnell:

We're going to see more of this. These misguided souls need to understand this.

Take your smarmy paternalism and shove it up your ass.

Mitch is trying to play nice with a side that will just use him and then abuse him the second he stops being useful.

Just trying to be fed to the alligator last.
I think some of you people know you have been fooled.

The question will be how many admit it.

Mitch is trying to play nice with a side that will just use him and then abuse him the second he stops being useful.

Being fooled? Yes. About what? That would be up for debate, but we have you doing this:

lalalala.gif

Being fooled? Yes. About what? That would be up for debate, but we have a you doing this:

lalalala.gif
Sure, okay.

We'll see how many of you admit this, over time.

They are already starting to separate themselves from Trump. Or at least trying to. We'll see if Trump has the staying power to assert his will on the Republican party or if he just fades into the woodwork as more and more of them come out against him in the coming weeks. I predict it'll be one after the other throwing him under the bus..and then backing up over him. :)

The old "mystification" line of argument, eh Comrade?

Are we going to talk about rigorous self criticism sessions as well?

They are already starting to separate themselves from Trump. Or at least trying to. We'll see if Trump has the staying power to assert his will on the Republican party or if he just fades into the woodwork as more and more of them come out against him in the coming weeks. I predict it'll be one after the other throwing him under the bus..and then backing up over him. :)
This admission about the Big Lie has to be done by more people, including talk radio, the internet, etc.

Most of these cowards are distancing themselves, but they're avoiding addressing that.

ya biden got 15 million more votes than obama, ya sure.
Biden got 15 million more than Obama in 2012 ( Not 20 million, as you lied) for two reasons. Population growth and huge turnout due to the crazy Donald Trump energizing democrats. Republicans didn't have a crazy maniac energizing Democrats as much in 2008 and 12.
and again, idiot. There are many more Americans in 2020 than there were in 2008 and 2012.

The voting machine lies spread in USMB are so outlandish that even the Republican majority leader exposes them as lies. This Wall Street Journal reporter just quoted McConnell:

I know some people are going to want to praise McConnell, but he enable Trump for four long years. I think he's just pissed now because he blames Trump for McConnell losing his majority leader status due to the Georgia Senate runoff elections. In other word, Mitch didn't give a tinker's damn until it cost him something. Besides, Mitch has probably run (and won) his last election, and even if he decides to run again, he won't have to face the voters for another six years. Mitch is probably going to relish sticking it to Trump during the Senate trial.

ya biden got 20 million more votes than obama, ya sure.
Biden got 20 million more than Obama for two reasons. Population growth and huge turnout due to the crazy Donald Trump energizing democrats. Republicans didn't have a crazy maniac energizing Democrats as much in 2008 and 12.
and again, idiot. There are many more Americans in 2020 than there were in 2008 and 2012.
20 million ehhh. ya ok

ya biden got 20 million more votes than obama, ya sure.
Yes. The fact that you can't imagine that people don't adore Trump like you do is not my fault.
When you have an average of 4% increase in voters during a POTUS election every 4 years, then suddenly, a 17% increase (some 23 million more voters than statistically historic) some questions start to arise.

Forum List

Back