Mitch McConnell: "The Mob was fed lies"

Why would Mitch perpetuate a democrat lie over a Republican lie that better serves his party and political interests?
Because he has all the loyalty and ethics of a wharf rat and now it's safe to dance on Trump's grave
so he IS serving his own selfish political interests.

For people like McConnell political life will revert back to the days before Trump threw a stink bomb
in the Washington swamp and kicked over the tables of the money changers in DC.

He will have to contend with some Trump loyalists but overall he knows where to run and hide when
the political winds blow.

Suddenly, everybody believes Mushmouth Mitch.

AMAZING!!!

:laughing0301:
What motives would he have to lie about it?
Does he lie or does he not?

The power structure was upset by Trump in 2016. Why wouldn't Mitch want to get back to business as usual?

I will bet you vital parts of my anatomy that they are all working with the MIC to get us back into another war or to escalate Iraq/Afghanistan.
Yes he lies. So when he says stuff against his interest instead of lying to take the party line then it is noteworthy. Lies are tricky as they can bite you in the ass need to be a careful which ones you decide to stand behind.

Why would Mitch perpetuate a democrat lie over a Republican lie that better serves his party and political interests?
Because he has all the loyalty and ethics of a wharf rat and now it's safe to dance on Trump's grave

For people like McConnell political life will revert back to the days before Trump threw a stink bomb

He will have to contend with some Trump loyalists but overall he knows where to run and hide when
I agree with you there. The Trump disaster is ending with a grave of his political career and something that I’d hope all sane people would want to separate from.

The Capitol rioting Trumpers are the new ISIS.
They like riding in truck caravans with big flags planted in the beds.
They like carrying semi-automatic military weapons.
And a lot of them are growing scraggly beards just like ISIS.

RXHVK4FUWFERFGKXBBZ4SQT74Y.jpg

And the new American ISIS turban is a MAGA hat.
LOTS of similarities.
Will the Trumper women start wearing burkhas?
Look at that sad and pathetic bunch of losers.

He doesn't care about his career or his party, because he will just retire. The issue is, how is America today? He is just another career politician, he will easily be replaced. We cannot easily replace Americas reputation and global historic support of capitalism, Rule of Law and liberty.

The moment Trump lost, Europe sided with China in a trade agreement after years of not going forward (thanks to Trumps admin.). Japan, Australia, Taiwan started negotiating regional clarity, realizing they need to stand for each other against China. India and Israel also have to decide about their futures, because, they are not comfortable with U.S might right now. The rapid pre-election peace deals Israel was making was to defend themselves from those surrounding them.

The question is "why"? Why are all of these traditional allies seemingly concerned about the outcome of the 2020 election? Maybe they know just how much more powerful Chinas military is.

Look, I try not to step on anyones toes. I know I am outside my lane, but, I am because it means a great deal to me as a Canadian citizen who inherently support liberty and America. I've been attacked online viciously for my support of America, from literally the day of 9/11 on an irc chat program when I told a Canadian who was making excuses for the attack to go to hell, to today.

We need a strong, reliable, democratic America. NOT, political hacks. I am willing to bet that foreign allied intelligence agencies are doing their homework. They will act appropriately in their own interests, as they have for decades. It was always to lean on the side of America. Now, after Trump loses, they have quickly decided a different course for them is appropriate. Again, the question is "why"?

I have my theories as to why this is so, and it is multi-faceted. All the useless elite MSM and Legacy officials have tried to blame Trump. It's a convenient excuse, as they don't even have the courage to ask a guest on their show, say, about their tryst with a foreign communist spy. There is nothing credible about them, and they did it to themselves as they want to much to be the overlords of their viewers.

Just from my own viewing of multiple public online sources, I understand why other nations have taken this position. We are going to see a massive global shift, while some simply try to push their own divisive domestic approach, pitting people against each other, so the eyes aren't on their failures. I would bet my right arm they don't even understand the economic AND geo-political shift that has been on the rise for years. They probably don't care, as they are doing fine. They simply want power over their own little kingdoms.

What a way to fail the West.

I agree with you there. The Trump disaster is ending with a grave of his political career and something that I’d hope all sane people would want to separate from.
Trump was robbed and illegally removed from office so people are of course pissed off.
But they are also saying Trump didn't handle this crime as well as he could have (which is probably
a matter of 100% hind sight). So both things can be true.

So we'll see how this all shakes out in four years. Undoubtedly the Biden/Harris debacle will be a shit
show and undoubtedly the left won't be able to handle their advantage despite their criminal interference and propaganda provided by the media which is seen as Goebbles-esque, at best.

Trump was robbed and illegally removed from office so people are of course pissed off.
But they are also saying Trump didn't handle this crime as well as he could have (which is probably

So we'll see how this all shakes out in four years. Undoubtedly the Biden/Harris debacle will be a shit
show and undoubtedly the left won't be able to handle their advantage despite their criminal interference and propaganda provided by the media which is seen as Goebbles-esque, at best.
Yet AG Barr, the courts, GA election officials, and numerous republicans have all said there is no evidence of fraud.

Trump fabricated a lie about election fraud and you believe it, despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary.

Sometimes in life it is easier for pathetic Trump bitches to live a lie than accept the truth.

Yet AG Barr, the courts, GA election officials, and numerous republicans have all said there is no evidence of fraud.

Trump fabricated a lie about election fraud and you believe it, despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary.

Sometimes in life it is easier for pathetic Trump bitches to live a lie than accept the truth.
The funny thing is that all the MAGArats have admitted that Trump is a liar. The standard refrain is "Well where have his lies affected your life".

They KNOW this is all a lie and they don't CARE

So now Moscow Mitch sees the error of Trump's ways. Yeah, right.

Where was he the last four years while Trump was tramping all over our Constitution and the accepted principles of governance that made America the greatest country on earth. From withholding the SCOTUS nomination of Garland Merrick to standing with Trump in his first of two impeachments, Mitch has not served America. Rather, he has served the right wing Trump cuckoo cult.

Too little too late Mitch!

So now Moscow Mitch sees the error of Trump's ways. Yeah, right.

Where was he the last four years while Trump was tramping all over our Constitution and the accepted principles of governance that made America the greatest country on earth. From withholding the SCOTUS nomination of Garland Merrick to standing with Trump in his first of two impeachments, Mitch has not served America. Rather, he has served the right wing Trump cuckoo cult.

Too little too late Mitch!
Basically.

What a way to fail the West.
I understand and as a backdrop to America as it de-evolves into a squabbling quasi Banana Republic
China is surreptitiously pushing the US (and the West in general) over a cliff little by little.

And as clever and inexorable as China seems they have regional and economic problems of their own which could be exploited by a clever able US president...but not by a venal crooked pre-senescent pretender president like Joe Biden, who is who we are saddled with.

Not that America is going down by itself. I note that the boy Sears catalog underwear model/ Prime Minister Justin Trudeau invited CCP armed forces to come and train in Canada for some winter time maneuvers
though I think the US put up a stink and applied pressure and Trudeau backed out at the last moment.
Would Biden do the same (object to the CCP army in North America) under similar circumstances? I doubt it.

Trumpsters must now form a sort of national conscience that opposes Joe and the Ho'
until we can retake Congress and then the presidency again.
And meanwhile China is there licking their covid covered lips. We appreciate the support we get from
sensible Canadians who realize that our North American alliance is not well served by leftist sources.

Last edited:
The funny thing is that all the MAGArats have admitted that Trump is a liar. The standard refrain is "Well where have his lies affected your life".

They KNOW this is all a lie and they don't CARE
Keep lying bigly.

Yes....but at least he was ....President!

And many more have disagreed. Why should we care what a disgruntled ex cog in the Trump machine
like Bill Barr says when we have so much unquestioned evidence the proves beyond the shadow of a doubt
that this presidential election was stolen?

Your logical fallacy is called Appeal to Authority. Appeal to Authority - Examples and Definition
And it is used by people like you who cannot support their own claims so they point to other people
of dubious authority to prop up their lies.
It doesn't work.

Ironic considering the lies morons like yourself try to prop up.
Who is the bitch now? It's you, of course.

Trump was not illegally robbed of the election. In fact they tried to push 60 cases through independent courts spread throughout the USA. Trump appointed Judges, Republican state officials, trumps own AG Barr all shot down his idiotic and dishonest claims of a stolen election because no evidence of merit could be produced. Wake up dude and stop parroting these lies that you can’t back up.

Trump was not illegally robbed of the election. In fact they tried to push 60 cases through independent courts spread throughout the USA. Trump appointed Judges, Republican state officials, trumps own AG Barr all shot down his idiotic and dishonest claims of a stolen election because no evidence of merit could be produced. Wake up dude and stop parroting these lies that you can’t back up.
Arguing with someone who ignores facts is pointless. Argue with my link, if you have the guts.
You are a political flat earther!

Forum List

Back