Mitch McConnell: "The Mob was fed lies"

Yet AG Barr, the courts, GA election officials, and numerous republicans have all said there is no evidence of fraud.
And many more have disagreed. Why should we care what a disgruntled ex cog in the Trump machine
like Bill Barr says when we have so much unquestioned evidence the proves beyond the shadow of a doubt
that this presidential election was stolen?

Your logical fallacy is called Appeal to Authority. Appeal to Authority - Examples and Definition
And it is used by people like you who cannot support their own claims so they point to other people
of dubious authority to prop up lies.
It doesn't work.

Trump fabricated a lie about election fraud and you believe it, despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary.

Sometimes in life it is easier for pathetic Trump bitches to live a lie than accept the truth.
Ironic considering the lies morons like yourself try to prop up.
Who is the bitch now? It's you, of course.
There is no evidence to support fraud in any way. All of your so called "evidence" is fabricated lies that have been completely debunked.

You say "people of dubious authority"

The courts are not "people of dubious authority"
AG Barr is not a "people of dubious authority"
GA gop election officials are not "people of dubious authority"

The only "people of dubious authority" are the people claiming election fraud that didn't happen. Glad I could clear that up for ya.

Trump was not illegally robbed of the election. In fact they tried to push 60 cases through independent courts spread throughout the USA. Trump appointed Judges, Republican state officials, trumps own AG Barr all shot down his idiotic and dishonest claims of a stolen election because no evidence of merit could be produced. Wake up dude and stop parroting these lies that you can’t back up.
Arguing with someone who ignores facts is pointless. Argue with my link, if you have the guts.
You are a political flat earther!
Every court, some with Trump appointed judges, have all rejected the fabricated claims of election fraud.

There comes a point where you just can't lie anymore. We are at that point. There is no credible evidence of election fraud.

The Capitol rioting Trumpers are the new ISIS.
They like riding in truck caravans with big flags planted in the beds.
They like carrying semi-automatic military weapons.
And a lot of them are growing scraggly beards just like ISIS.

RXHVK4FUWFERFGKXBBZ4SQT74Y.jpg

And the new American ISIS turban is a MAGA hat.
LOTS of similarities.
Will the Trumper women start wearing burkhas?
Better isis than democrat.

Every court, some with Trump appointed judges, have all rejected the fabricated claims of election fraud.

There comes a point where you just can't lie anymore. We are at that point. There is no credible evidence of election fraud.
Did you look at my link with dozens of documented examples of voter fraud?

Of course you didn't! How could you with your head firmly placed up your own ass?
Stay a good partisan member of the flock. It suits you. Baaaaa

Last edited:
Lol, the same libs who were throwing grenades at cocaine mitch have suddenly become lovers with him. Mcconnell, biden, and schumer are all good buds, deep into corruption, pigs snorting at the trough from backroom deals, for their own benefit, with other communist dumps, and this bodes very bad for the country. Ah well, most will just pop another mind altering pill as the eyes glaze over into numbness and oppression marches on.
No, we just applaud a no nonsense speech that acknowledges reality. Something that the Cult of Trump cannot deal with.

“The mob was fed lies. They were provoked by the president and other powerful people,” McConnell said on the Senate floor, which two weeks earlier had been evacuated after the crowd of rioters invaded the building.

Trump and his Trumpers can continue to deny fact based reality all they want, BUT the even Mitch McConnell has admited the truth. There was no election fraud and AG Barr, the courts, GA election officials, and numerous republicans have all stated there is no evidence of fraud.

Trump tells his idiot treasonous Trumpers a completely fabricated lie. These Trumpers believe the fabricated lie, because sometimes in life it is just easier to live a lie.

This statement alone must make trump soil his diaper. Mitch is talking with Schumer and a deal to convict trump coupled with a power sharing agreement cold drive a stake through the heart of trumpism. Then all these crazy trumpsters out there will have a neutered, toothless, shadow of a leader. GOODBYE donald!

Did you look at my link with dozens of documented examples of voter fraud?

Of course you didn't! How could you with your head firmly placed up your own ass?
Stay a good partisan member of the flock. It suits you. Baaaaa
All of those have been disproven and debunked. They are lies.

Fake fabricated evidence is not real evidence, and it did not hold up in court at all.

The courts looked at the evidence presented to them by Rudy Giuliani and Trump's lawyers and determined that it was all BS.

GA gop election officials have step by step debunked every single fabricated lie Trump has made.

The Capitol rioting Trumpers are the new ISIS.
They like riding in truck caravans with big flags planted in the beds.
They like carrying semi-automatic military weapons.
And a lot of them are growing scraggly beards just like ISIS.

RXHVK4FUWFERFGKXBBZ4SQT74Y.jpg

And the new American ISIS turban is a MAGA hat.
LOTS of similarities.
Will the Trumper women start wearing burkhas?
EXCELLENT POST! Yes, the ISIS threat has been replaced by the Domestic right wing threat that trump has promoted and encouraged. These people need to be put away and removed from our society. There is no greater threat to our Nation than these crazy people!

Disproven and debunked. You must think those are magic words that eliminate and erase documented facts and evidence.
You logical fallacy, appeal to authority, also doesn't make evidence disappear.
I don't trust a single world that comes out of Georgia officials in the Kemp administration.
They are documented liars.

Look at the security tapes from Fulton County State Farm Arena the evening of the third.

Disproven and debunked. You must think those are magic words that eliminate and erase documented facts and evidence.
You logical fallacy, appeal to authority, also doesn't make evidence disappear.
I don't trust a single world that comes out of Georgia officials in the Kemp administration.
They are documented liars.

Look at the security tapes from Fulton County State Farm Arena the evening of the third.
All those fabricated fake arguments were made in real courts and every judge (some of them Trump appointed) across the board rejected the fabricated claims of voter fraud. YOU SEEM TO FORGET THIS FACT...

The is no evidence of voter fraud at all. Your link has been completely debunked by the US court system, in addition to Barr and election officials.

Last edited:
McConnell has "admitted" nothing. He is perpetuating a lie which is what he does for a living in the Senate.
Why would Mitch perpetuate a democrat lie over a Republican lie that better serves his party and political interests?
First, I’m sure McConnell didn’t appreciate the violent insurrectionist mob that Trump sent his way. Second, purging the Trumpublicans from the Republican Party is probably a good thing from his standpoint.

First, I’m sure McConnell didn’t appreciate the violent insurrectionist mob that Trump sent his way. Second, purging the Trumpublicans from the Republican Party is probably a good thing from his standpoint.
Trump sent no one McConnell's way. Show me any proof at all that he did.
Btw, proof is actual and verifiable evidence that links what Trump has done to cause the invasion of the
Capitol building, in case you aren't sure what real evidence is.
It doesn't seem like you are.
Your insinuations, hopeful wishes, beliefs, etc. are not proof.

And Trump is still a very real force in the party. His base is very loyal. The Lincoln Party pukes
are just a well funded pimple on the ass of the republican party.

If Adam Kinzinger dropped dead tomorrow no one would notice, aside from the improvement in the
party itself.

Btw, proof is actual and verifiable evidence that links what Trump has done to cause the invasion of the

And Trump is still a very real force in the party. His base is very loyal. The Lincoln Party pukes

If Adam Kinzinger dropped dead tomorrow no one would notice, aside from the improvement in the
party itself.
A demand for actual and verifiable proof from a Trumpublican? The same people who for the past two months have been crying about a stolen election without a shred of "actual and verifiable" proof, just insinuations, hopeful wishes, beliefs, etc?

Trump stoked the crowd. Talked about his "stolen" election, told his supporters to fight like hell and show strength. He told them he would march with them to the capitol (then bravely ran away to the WH to watch on TV). Yeah, what could possibly go wrong?

If Trump dropped dead tomorrow, everyone would notice just from the overall improvement in the human race itself.

party itself.
A demand for actual and verifiable proof from a Trumpublican? The same people who for the past two months have been crying about a stolen election without a shred of "actual and verifiable" proof, just insinuations, hopeful wishes, beliefs, etc?

Trump stoked the crowd. Talked about his "stolen" election, told his supporters to fight like hell and show strength. He told them he would march with them to the capitol (then bravely ran away to the WH to watch on TV). Yeah, what could possibly go wrong?

If Trump dropped dead tomorrow, everyone would notice just from the overall improvement in the human race itself.
Aside from all the things you stole from my post there is little to like here. The election was stolen.
Is Trump supposed to keep that a secret?

You ruthless fucks have the nerve to steal an election then try to make it a crime to talk about it.
Next time don't steal political office then you will have nothing to whine about...aside from the loss
of political office, which you truly deserve.

Mitch pulled a page out of read my
Lips GHW Bush’s 1,000’s of beams of light inaugural speech which laid the foundation to reject RR’s legacy. It’s what professional politicians do......simply pander to the lowest denominator in hopes of surviving; which explains how Trump was elected in the first place. Mitch didn’t and doesn’t get it.

All those fabricated fake arguments were made in real courts and every judge (some of them Trump appointed) across the board rejected the fabricated claims of voter fraud. YOU SEEM TO FORGET THIS FACT...

The is no evidence of voter fraud at all. Your link has been completely debunked by the US court system, in addition to Barr and election officials.
Repeating your lies doesn't make them true. Let me repeat ...out of approximately sixty law suits filed
not a single one was rejected based on the merits of the case itself.

Like the Texas law suit filed in the Supreme Court the case was dismissed improperly on the grounds of
no jurisdiction, when in fact when one state sues another the Supreme Court is the ONLY court
that should adjudicate.

And the other reason given by Lord John Roberts was Texas, and the other 22 states that signed on
to the suit could not claim damages because Pennsylvania, Georgia, Michigan, etc. broke the law by changing election law improperly (giving democrats advantage) as if DISENFRANCHISING 78 million voters was not robbing more than half the nation of their Constitutional rights.

This is more information than you deserve and liars don't care about what's lawful and unlawful anyway.
I just wanted you to know how I feel about your bullshit.
Enjoy your advantage you've stolen in the short run. The pay back will go on forever. GFY

Forum List

Back