Mitch McConnell says get vaccinated or else!

No news is good news. At the time it was reported all of them were asymptomatic.

However, this just happened, this week I think, so, we don't really know yet...If these people do get sick chances are that we won't hear about it because it would be a bad narrative for Democrats...

1626906552002.png

If a new virus suddenly appears it'll cure COVID just like COVID cured influenza.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Last edited:
not true. and it is also not true that it is only trump supporters not getting the fauci Jab.

Rich elites in California don't get their kids vaccinated for school and yetttt you've never complained about that have ya? Feds have gone after ciga

rettes and yet millions still smoke. You have volunteered for an experimental drug. EXPERIMENTAL. It's not approved. I and millions and millions of others...prefer to see the end results of your experiment. Carry on.

Please don't scare or wise up the lab rats. We need them for test subjects. Then based on their outcome we can decide if it's an FDA-approved

They’re already castigating Americans who still believe in freedom and freedom of choice as the ‘anti-vaxxer movement’.
Absolutely, and worse, tying patriotism to it...So, it won't be long before they start saying that those who chose not to get the vaccine will be enemies of America...Know who else did that kind of thing to neighbors in their own country before?

Mitch has just come out and said that Americans need to get vaccinated or face another shut down

In other words, Trump supporters who do not get vaccinated will be blamed for the next shut down as government will run a hate campaign against them with the American people, just like they did successfully with January 6th.

It will be all their fault.
cfr-imperial-council-hdv.png

iu

However, this just happened, this week I think, so, we don't really know yet...If these people do get sick chances are that we won't hear about it because it would be a bad narrative for Democrats...
"However, this just happened, this week I think, so, we don't really know yet."

You would know if you had it and you were unvaxxed. I caught it and immediately knew something was way wrong so you are speaking untruths.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back