Mitch McConnell says get vaccinated or else!

They aren’t affecting any of that.
Of course they are. Please join us in reality. When cases and hospitalizations spike again -- thanks to the unvaccinated assholes -- it will affect every aspect of my life, socially. Yours too. I cant really discuss this on the level with someone who os pretending the last 18 months never happened. Get your head out of your ass.

Of course they are. Please join us in reality. When cases and hospitalizations spike again -- thanks to the unvaccinated assholes -- it will affect every aspect of my life, socially. Yours too. I cant really discuss this on the level with someone who os pretending the last 18 months never happened. Get your head out of your ass.
You got the vaccine right? Then you’ll be fine. Go out and live your life and stop the chicken little panic.

We aren’t doing this lock down mask shit again. Fuck off. Wear your mask, make your kids wear one, fucking mask your dog if you want but the rest of us aren’t going to be forced by the likes of you to do jack shit.

Hmm, no, since the idiot choices of the anti vax morons will affect me and others, i will continue to call them out for what they are. Gee son, i hope that's okay with you.
You acting like a crazed Karen is entertainment for me.

So you want to mandate everyone get the vaccine, at gunpoint if necessary, but you don’t even have the confidence that it works. You’re a moron.

Forum List

Back