Mitch McConnell says get vaccinated or else!

not true. and it is also not true that it is only trump supporters not getting the fauci Jab.

Rich elites in California don't get their kids vaccinated for school and yetttt you've never complained about that have ya? Feds have gone after cigarettes and yet millions still smoke. You have volunteered for an experimental drug. EXPERIMENTAL. It's not approved. I and millions and millions of others...prefer to see the end results of your experiment. Carry on.
Have you gotten vaccinated?

Vaccination and shutdowns merely guarantee that Wuhan Flu will continue for decades. Usntil we quit messing with Mother Nature (OK, Gaia} she cannot cull the heard to eliminate the weak. Keep them from breeding new spavined liberals. Yes, fewer people (big step toward saving the planet, lobbies...embrace it or you're an earth-hating terrorist). God or who/whatever, gives us plagues or the ability to create plagues to keep things in balanced. If you're a mush-minded liberal or otherwise unable to fend for ourself and offspring then you're part of the problem. Do your duty to your own kind. Get Covid and see if you make the cut.

Mitch has just come out and said that Americans need to get vaccinated or face another shut down

In other words, Trump supporters who do not get vaccinated will be blamed for the next shut down as government will run a hate campaign against them with the American people, just like they did successfully with January 6th.

It will be all their fault.
How do you know Trump supporters do not get vaccinated? Trump himself got vaccinated. I'm a Trump supporter and I got vaccinated. Also, the link you posted had only this content "Senate Republican Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) is imploring unvaccinated Americans to get the COVID-19 shot or risk repeating last year's shutdown." How do you get all that from a bare bones headline? Your 'IOW' is in your head only.

Mitch has just come out and said that Americans need to get vaccinated or face another shut down

In other words, Trump supporters who do not get vaccinated will be blamed for the next shut down as government will run a hate campaign against them with the American people, just like they did successfully with January 6th.

Another reason not to get vaccinated, These people are all liars. Why the Hell would anyone listen to them?

Mitch can hug my nuts.

I'll decide on which intrusive medical procedures I will or won't undergo. Not the central government.

Their last 'shutdown' didn't affect my day in any meaningful way, so why should I fear another one? Heh heh.

In fact, it gave me more time to drive my V8 sports car around polluting up the environment.

Maybe the next shutdown will give me more time to shop around for another one.

Same here, screw them.

Mitch can hug my nuts.

I'll decide on which intrusive medical procedures I will or won't undergo. Not the central government.

Their last 'shutdown' didn't affect my day in any meaningful way, so why should I fear another one? Heh heh.

In fact, it gave me more time to drive my V8 sports car around polluting up the environment.

It's not an "intrusive medical procedure". It's a god-damned shot.

Thats a very small minority that have different reason for not getting the vax. The majority of white Drumpf supporters arent doing it because they were conned by Drumpf and retards like Greene.
Straightjacket Marjorie seems to have a touch of the syndrome called Downs. Just a touch.

In any case she's definitely on the spectrum. Definitely!

Republicans are sweating bullets

In pandering to the batshit crazies, they have led us to another COVID surge with mainly the unvaccinated getting sick

They don’t want to take the blame for a new surge

Republicans are sweating bullets

In pandering to the batshit crazies, they have led us to another COVID surge with mainly the unvaccinated getting sick

They don’t want to take the blame for a new surge
Exactly. I bet in a couple of weeks they are going to say they were encouraging people to take the vaccine all along.

Nobody wants them killed. We are trying to save them.
Really? Well instead of signing your life away to take the vaccine, maybe those that take it should force those giving it to them that if any bad reactions occur they will at least be compensated.

If not, how are they to convince anyone it is safe?

Going door to door is going to help?

Really?

Hearing the brain dead media and political figures say people need the shot is going to help?

Really?

The government is notorious for causing harm and then refusing to pay for it, just ask our war veterans.

Mitch can hug my nuts.

t3ic8rioy8c71.jpg

Really? Well instead of signing your life away to take the vaccine, maybe those that take it should force those giving it to them that if any bad reactions occur they will at least be compensated.

If not, how are they to convince anyone it is safe?

Going door to door is going to help?

Really?

Hearing the brain dead media and political figures say people need the shot is going to help?

Really?
The doctors and scientist all told you to take the vax. Who exactly in your opinion is qualified to give a public service announcement regarding health?

I’m going to agree with both you & McTurtle on this one.
That we haven’t finished this bitch off by now is totally on you and other vaccine Karens.

The doctors and scientist all told you to take the vax. Who exactly in your opinion is qualified to give a public service announcement regarding health?
If they don't put their money where their mouth is, it is all empty talk

Again, make it so those getting the vaccine will be compensated if something goes terribly wrong, which it has all across the country.

Forum List

Back