Missouri woman tracks down, kills alleged carjackers at gas station

That's because they commit more crimes than any other race.
That is true......they commit more crimes than any other race on earth and they suffer more from crime than any other race because they live in areas over populated wirh criminals who find attacking their own to be more convienent and safer than to travel out to the burbs where the police presence poses a significant danger.....sure there is a police presence in the ghetto areas but they are mostly motivated to look after themselves and thus go home alive rather than ger mixed up with the ghetto garbage.

How did I know how magaturds would react like: 'good fer her!!' How did I know?

and how many people have carjackers killed because they dont give a shit? How do I know most of them vote for Democrats if they vote at all? I know it and you damn well know it too. whats worse? a "good for her!" or a scumbag who violently steals someones car with little regard for life?

That is true......they commit more crimes than any other race on earth and they suffer more from crime than any other race because they live in areas over populated wirh criminals who find attacking their own to be more convienent and safer than to travel out to the burbs where the police presence poses a significant danger.....sure there is a police presence in the ghetto areas but they are mostly motivated to look after themselves and thus go home alive rather than ger mixed up with the ghetto garbage.

And this is why I would support any movement to bring back segregation. Things were much better back then. You live over there and conduct your society your way, and I'll live over here and do the same. When you try to force two groups of people together with completely opposite views on society, crime, support of our police, heavy penalties for crime vs a slap on the hand, of course it's never going to work.

People of different races can live together in peace--but people of different cultures can't.

And this is why I would support any movement to bring back segregation. Things were much better back then. You live over there and conduct your society your way, and I'll live over here and do the same. When you try to force two groups of people together with completely opposite views on society, crime, support of our police, heavy penalties for crime vs a slap on the hand, of course it's never going to work.

People of different races can live together in peace--but people of different cultures can't.
Abe Lincoln understood this all thos years ago.....hence his desire to return them to their mudda land.

Abe Lincoln understood this all thos years ago.....hence his desire to return them to their mudda land.

And imagine how great this country would be had he been able to do that. Sports not as exciting? Yes, but I don't care because I'm not much of a sports fan. I'm much more concerned about safety and my property value.

And frankly, vigilante justice as shown in the OP is nothing more than lawless murder. Not even self defense.

Again, it's only murder if you kill a human being. Those were criminals, not human beings.

Of course you see it as a problem when a human being takes down a criminal. That's because you're a piece of shit that takes the side of criminals against that of human beings.

Be known by the company that you choose to keep—that of traitors, criminals, perverts, and other subhuman filth.

The law doesn't look at it that way unfortunately. Lethal force is legal providing you are using it for self-defense. You can't aggressively go after somebody that stole your vehicle and kill them. It would be nice if we could, but we're not there yet and probably never will be, especially in liberal areas.

The power of government to arrest and prosecute criminals stems from an inherent right of human beings to be protected from criminals. We delegate this right to government, because it is better for it to be carried out in a consistent and orderly manner, but we do not give up this right, and when government fails to perform its duty, the right reverts back to us.

Vigilantism is an entirely legitimate and expected response to malfeasance on the part of government in failing to execute the duty that we have delegated to it to protect us from criminals.

Would you want your mother, aunt, sister or daughter referred to as a broad?
The term "broad" isn't offensive at all, and is used by a lot of our contemporaries who put chicks on a pedestal like Sinatra or Martin.

I'd rather a female relative of mine be called a "broad" instead of a "dude".

The term "broad" isn't offensive at all, and is used by a lot of our contemporaries who put chicks on a pedestal like Sinatra or Martin.

I'd rather a female relative of mine be called a "broad" instead of a "dude".
Broad is a slang term describing a woman and it is offensive as hell. Again would you want a man describing your mother, sister or daughter as a broad?

Little kids crossing the border really aren’t criminal invaders Bobby, they are kids. Your inability to make that distinction speaks volumes and opposing shooting them is not treason.

And frankly, vigilante justice as shown in the OP is nothing more than lawless murder. Not even self defense.
Millions of adults crossed the border not kids you fucking retard.

Broad is a slang term describing a woman and it is offensive as hell. Again would you want a man describing your mother, sister or daughter as a broad?

I disagree with your contention that the term "Broad" is offensive. If it was offensive, it wouldn't be on TV all of the time being said casually by some of the biggest stars on the tube.

"Slut" and "hoe", on the other hand , ARE offensive as hell. But not "broad" or "dame" or "babe".

The power of government to arrest and prosecute criminals stems from an inherent right of human beings to be protected from criminals. We delegate this right to government, because it is better for it to be carried out in a consistent and orderly manner, but we do not give up this right, and when government fails to perform its duty, the right reverts back to us.

Vigilantism is an entirely legitimate and expected response to malfeasance on the part of government in failing to execute the duty that we have delegated to it to protect us from criminals.

I understand, but this story is so vague we don't know what really happened. It made no mention that she even contacted the police nor gave them time to come out there. If she was just following them to give the police their location and was attacked in the process, that's one thing. But when she took the law into her own hands is where she ended up in trouble.

Don't get me wrong, it's not that I'm sticking up for the criminals, just explaining what the laws are that we all have to follow no matter what.

I disagree with your contention that the term "Broad" is offensive. If it was offensive, it wouldn't be on TV all of the time being said casually by some of the biggest stars on the tube.

"Slut" and "hoe", on the other hand , ARE offensive as hell. But not "broad" or "dame" or "babe".
I wonder how many women on this forum are ok with being called a broad.

Forum List

Back