Mike Pence not running for president in 2024 after hoax FEC filing

EvilEyeFleegle

Dogpatch USA
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 2, 2017
Twin Falls Idaho
Another example of why you never believe the social media and the Net until you have confirmation from the source!

Former Vice President Mike Pence did not file to run for president for 2024 on Monday after hoax screenshots of a Federal Election Commission posting began circulating online, according to his spokesperson.
“Former Vice President Mike Pence did not file to run for President today,” Devin O’Malley, Pence’s spokesperson, wrote on Twitter.
The screenshot of the FEC filing, which appears to be fake, was filed under “Mike Richard Pence” and included a post office box address from Anderson, Ind. Pence’s full first name is “Michael." The address has been used previously by Pence in past filings.
There has been some speculation that Pence, who served as vice president under former President Donald Trump, has been considering a presidential run in the next general election.
Some conservatives are looking for an alternative to Trump, who announced last month that he was running for president for the third time.
Trump lost the 2020 presidential election.
Pence last month in an interview with USA TODAY declined to commit to voting for Trump if the GOP does choose him again as its standard-bearer.

"I think there's a real desire for new leadership in the Republican Party," Pence said. "Everywhere I've gone across the country, I hear people that are very proud of the record of the Trump-Pence administration ... but almost in the same breath, I hear people say they want leadership that reflects the respect and civility that most Americans practice every day."

That makes more sense than the original story for sure.

Vice President Pence doesn't seem to have a realistic chance of schlonging Biden in 2024, so a bid would seem pointless.

In any event, I don't think Pence wants to be literally crucified and have to explain the Pence Rule to the media, where Pence refuses to have relations with broads other than his Old Lady.

Another example of why you never believe the social media and the Net until you have confirmation from the source!

Former Vice President Mike Pence did not file to run for president for 2024 on Monday after hoax screenshots of a Federal Election Commission posting began circulating online, according to his spokesperson.
“Former Vice President Mike Pence did not file to run for President today,” Devin O’Malley, Pence’s spokesperson, wrote on Twitter.
The screenshot of the FEC filing, which appears to be fake, was filed under “Mike Richard Pence” and included a post office box address from Anderson, Ind. Pence’s full first name is “Michael." The address has been used previously by Pence in past filings.
There has been some speculation that Pence, who served as vice president under former President Donald Trump, has been considering a presidential run in the next general election.
Some conservatives are looking for an alternative to Trump, who announced last month that he was running for president for the third time.
Trump lost the 2020 presidential election.
Pence last month in an interview with USA TODAY declined to commit to voting for Trump if the GOP does choose him again as its standard-bearer.

"I think there's a real desire for new leadership in the Republican Party," Pence said. "Everywhere I've gone across the country, I hear people that are very proud of the record of the Trump-Pence administration ... but almost in the same breath, I hear people say they want leadership that reflects the respect and civility that most Americans practice every day."
Sounds like he's playing the same waiting game as DeSantis.

Don't challenge Trump for fear of being destroyed very early.

The decks must be cleared of Trump before there will be any others taking a chancc of stepping up.

Pence said. "Everywhere I've gone across the country, I hear people that are very proud of the record of the Trump-Pence administration ... but almost in the same breath, I hear people say they want leadership that reflects the respect and civility that most Americans practice every day."
This makes no sense..

The Trump-Pence administration was devoid of both civility and leadership.

Forum List

Back