Missouri woman tracks down, kills alleged carjackers at gas station

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Bravo to this woman!
Instead of arresting her, she should be given the key to the city!

Police arrested a Missouri woman after she tracked down her stolen car and killed two men outside a gas station for the alleged theft.

Demesha Coleman, 35, was charged Thursday with two counts of murder, one count of assault and three counts of armed criminal action after shooting and killing Darius Jackson, 19, and Joseph Farrar, 49.

Police found Farrar next to a gas pump with a gunshot to the torso and Jackson was on the ground next to the car, also shot in the torso.

If she was car jacked the part about how easy they are to steal is a bit irrelevant.

If this broad was just at the gas station to retrieve her car, and they tried to keep her car away from her, I'd say she was justified in shooting them. The thieves had a duty to walk away from the stolen automobile, the fact that they didn't is on them.
No jury will convict her......blacks suffer more from crime than any other race.

Was the 3rd thief who survived charged in the murder of his 2 compadres too?

After all, he was involved in a felony where someone died. That's capital felony murder by definition.

Liberal prosecutors, judges and pc juries are allowing the law to be perveted.....using it against honest citizens and for the beefit of criminals.....result of a nation being dumbed down and brainwashed.

Hopefully this woman will get a jury with some common sense.

I guess in an ideal world, the victim here would have just pulled these fools out of her car with her bare hands and grabbed the keys and told them to go copulate themselves if they complained.

But this victim was just a dainty little flower, a mere chick, and the robbers were 3 burly men.

The firearm is the Equalizer.

To those that got shot, I say "tough shit". Its the risk you take when you commit acts of violence.

Forum List

Back