Missouri woman tracks down, kills alleged carjackers at gas station

Millions of adults crossed the border not kids you fucking retard.
If you bothered to look it up, you wouldn’t sound like such a retard.
Nearly 130,000 migrant children entered the U.S. government's shelter system in fiscal year 2022, an all-time high driven by record arrivals of unaccompanied minors along the southern border, according to internal federal figures obtained by CBS News.

Nearly 130,000 migrant children entered the U.S. government's shelter system in fiscal year 2022, an all-time high driven by record arrivals of unaccompanied minors along the southern border, according to internal federal figures obtained by CBS News.
4 million people have entered since Biden took over dumb ass so ya the very vast majority are adults not kids.

4 million people have entered since Biden took over dumb ass so ya the very vast majority are adults not kids.
The numbers I gave were for 2022 only and only referenced unaccompanied minors. CBP divides them into categories: single adults, unaccompanied children, unaccompanied minors and family unit individuals so the number I gave, for one year only, would include more children.

At any rate, in the case off the migrants dumped on the street in the middle of a a snowstorm, there WERE children and babies in the group.

The numbers I gave were for 2022 only and only referenced unaccompanied minors. CBP divides them into categories: single adults, unaccompanied children, unaccompanied minors and family unit individuals so the number I gave, for one year only, would include more children.

At any rate, in the case off the migrants dumped on the street in the middle of a a snowstorm, there WERE children and babies in the group.

And what are migrants doing trying to bring their kids here when they know winter is coming? they shouldnt be putting their kids at risk in the first place. leaving their welfare up to any government agency
is a mistake.

Which wouldn't have happened if they didn't try to break into our country in the first place. People come here and bring their problems with them, and the left try to make their problems our problems because they made bad decisions.

Thanks for pointing out the crisis that Biden created. Many less tried this stunt once President Trump got all his policies into place, such as stay in Mexico and having their government guard their borders so migrants stopped crossing their country to try and get into ours.

Dementia reversed every Trump policy he could and some are still tied up in court today because he wants to destroy this country with third-worlders.

So the real solution to this crisis would have been to re-elect Trump for another term and none of this would be happening right now.

And this is why I would support any movement to bring back segregation. Things were much better back then. You live over there and conduct your society your way, and I'll live over here and do the same. When you try to force two groups of people together with completely opposite views on society, crime, support of our police, heavy penalties for crime vs a slap on the hand, of course it's never going to work.

People of different races can live together in peace--but people of different cultures can't.

And people of different ideologies living together equals EVERYONE being miserable.

Forum List

Back