Mississippi Governor Declares April as Confederate Heritage Month

I've never met any white, who feels actual shame over something done by other people, long ago.
But these new 'reverse racists' are all about assigning racial guilt onto whites so they can use it in rhetorical justification for more laws and programs that discriminate against whites and Asians.

That is the whole point; being the rhetorical engine to pass out racial privilege and discrimination.

Personally, I would have chosen a month with 31 days in it, but I'm not the Governor.

"Mississippi Republican Gov. Tate Reeves has declared April as Confederate Heritage Month.

The first-year governor is following the practice of several of his Democratic and Republican predecessors, and his action is drawing criticism from the state’s only African American congressman.

“Unnecessary,” Democratic U.S. Rep. Bennie Thompson wrote Monday on Twitter.

The Mississippi chapter of Sons of Confederate Veterans recently posted Reeves’s proclamation on its Facebook page.

“God bless the Confederate Soldier. Many of whom are buried in unmarked and unknown mass graves throughout the South,” the group said in the post. “May he, or his sacrifices, never be forgotten...”

Mississippi governor declares Confederate Heritage Month

Really amazing after 160 years you twats can't get over this shit and move on
It is hard to forgive and forget the war in which your ancestors were invaded and conquored by a hostile gaggle of conscripted drunk Irishmen.
You mean an act of treason by scumbags who would render the Union asunder for the sake of an evil institution and the arrogance of traitorous dogs who started a civil war in which they knew they had no chance of prevailing.

And never underestimate a drunken Irishman.

Every confederate civil war group I follow on Facebook pays respect to blacks like I never seen before. They honor black soldiers men and women. It’s the complete opposite of how democrats talk about southern confederates

How in the hell do you pay respect to someone you enslaved, raped, maimed, dehumanized and murdered. It would be like saying Nazis pay respect to Jewish folks who suffered in the Holocaust.
Well when you stop lying about history, then you can understand..

The liar is you Trump Humper, I guess next you are going to tell us that the Confederacy treated their slaves great.
There was once a thread on here and some right wing lunatic claimed black people should be thanking white people for slavery.
I kid you not.

Each and every negro in the USA whose ancestors were brought here as slaves should get down on his/her knees and give thanks each and every day for that fortuitous event. Otherwise, they would still be in the steaming, fetid jungles of Africa, dying of malaria, Ebola, AIDS, malnutrition and countless other maladies, subsisting on bushmeat and grass soup.

Got it?
They did Emmett Till a favor. Got it. Another thing I got is the fact that you don`t know a fucking thing about Africa which has 54 different countries. When the libraries reopen get yourself a book or two. Those are stacks of papers attached to one another on one side.

You meant to state, "54 different $h!tholes." All are third-world hellholes now . . . but that was not the case under the rule of the white man. The BEST thing that could happen to Africa is to reinstate colonialism and have the white man run the show.

Oh . . . one more thing. That ALSO goes for the American $h!tholes known as Baltimore, St. Louis, Chicago, Detroit, Compton . . .

Mirabeau will bet good money that you pronounce "library" as "liberry."

(This is really toooo easy, folks!)

Under the rule of white men, the USA has turned into to a second world shithole.

Aren’t you from...Canada?

:lol:

Every confederate civil war group I follow on Facebook pays respect to blacks like I never seen before. They honor black soldiers men and women. It’s the complete opposite of how democrats talk about southern confederates

How in the hell do you pay respect to someone you enslaved, raped, maimed, dehumanized and murdered. It would be like saying Nazis pay respect to Jewish folks who suffered in the Holocaust.

The liar is you Trump Humper, I guess next you are going to tell us that the Confederacy treated their slaves great.
There was once a thread on here and some right wing lunatic claimed black people should be thanking white people for slavery.
I kid you not.

Each and every negro in the USA whose ancestors were brought here as slaves should get down on his/her knees and give thanks each and every day for that fortuitous event. Otherwise, they would still be in the steaming, fetid jungles of Africa, dying of malaria, Ebola, AIDS, malnutrition and countless other maladies, subsisting on bushmeat and grass soup.

Got it?
They did Emmett Till a favor. Got it. Another thing I got is the fact that you don`t know a fucking thing about Africa which has 54 different countries. When the libraries reopen get yourself a book or two. Those are stacks of papers attached to one another on one side.

You meant to state, "54 different $h!tholes." All are third-world hellholes now . . . but that was not the case under the rule of the white man. The BEST thing that could happen to Africa is to reinstate colonialism and have the white man run the show.

Oh . . . one more thing. That ALSO goes for the American $h!tholes known as Baltimore, St. Louis, Chicago, Detroit, Compton . . .

Mirabeau will bet good money that you pronounce "library" as "liberry."

(This is really toooo easy, folks!)

Under the rule of white men, the USA has turned into to a second world shithole.

There is nothing funnier than an idiot who refers to themselves in the Third Person. It is both condescending and indicative of massive ego problems, at the same time. Trying to imply gravitas and importance to your racist drivel.

You are obviously an angry, uneducated shrew; the kind of harridan who had to tie a pork chop around her neck to get the dog to play with her.

Mirabeau suggests that you seek the services of a neuro-psychiatrist who can properly prescribe the requisite and powerful medicinal substances someone suffering from your lamentable malady requires.

I kid you not.

Got it?
As a matter of fact, I don't "Got it." Neither do you. I suggest you do some research.

Mirabeau, has, indeed, conducted YEARS of research with respect to matters of history, geography and race, with advanced degrees which bear witness to same. It is an indisputable FACT that each and every negro in the USA today who is here due to his/her ancestors being brought from Africa as slaves owe a PROFOUND debt of gratitude for those who brought them here.

Got it, NOW?

I got it that you are an ignorant, racist moron.

FAIL!

Thanks, however, for attempting, in your own feeble way, to participate in this discussion.

Do you desire Mirabeau to present you with a participation award?

I kid you not.

Got it?

Racist like you need to move to Siberia, where it's lily white and no black folks.

Racists such as you need to move to Burkina Faso, where it's coal black and no white folks.

Got it?

I am not spreading racist bullshit like you and the fools giving you the likes.

If you are a liberal, you are a racist, through and through.

That's Psychology 101, which you obviously bypassed, probably due to the fact you were shooting up heroin in the bathroom during that class.

I kid you not.

Got it?
As a matter of fact, I don't "Got it." Neither do you. I suggest you do some research.

Mirabeau, has, indeed, conducted YEARS of research with respect to matters of history, geography and race, with advanced degrees which bear witness to same. It is an indisputable FACT that each and every negro in the USA today who is here due to his/her ancestors being brought from Africa as slaves owe a PROFOUND debt of gratitude for those who brought them here.

Got it, NOW?

You ignorance is PROFOUND.

Which day will be lynching day?

Lynching and the Confederacy are two distinct historical events. Obviously you can honor one, without honoring the other.

D'uh.

No you can't, because they are one and the same. Who made up the Confederacy? The same racist who raping, maiming, beating and murdering black folks. Duh.

Wow. That is completely ignorant of you.

The Confederacy was a regional (the south) government of states that rebelled against the National government.

Lynching was mob attacks on people for various reasons from informal law enforcement to racial terrorism, that was found though out the nation as as whole, not limited to the South.

TO say they are the same thing is just a... oh, right.

You are lying. Sorry, and I'm the guy that started the thread the Lesson of Charlottessville.

Yeah, your lie is dismissed.

My point stands.

Lynching and the Confederacy are two distinct historical events. Obviously you can honor one, without honoring the other.

D'uh.

What people made up the Confederacy? People that had just come over from Europe.

No, they weren't.

There is nothing wrong with Southern's having some regional pride. It was over 150 years ago, why do you care?

What is the pride in owner another human being, what pride do you take in treating another human as less than human, what is the pride in inventing the KKK and before you start whining about they weren't Southern that's bullshit.

I've never heard or seen any Southern who celebrate his regional pride, by mentioning any of those things.

You ever hear this song? Not one mention of slavery or the Klan. Funny how they seem to pick and choose. Like everyone else does. And you are living in a fantasy land.

Speaking of picking and choosing, all those things are a LARGE part of their history. So what part of Southern history should black folks celebrate since we were a huge part of that history.

I kid you not.

Got it?

Racist like you need to move to Siberia, where it's lily white and no black folks.

Racists such as you need to move to Burkina Faso, where it's coal black and no white folks.

Got it?

I am not spreading racist bullshit like you and the fools giving you the likes.

If you are a liberal, you are a racist, through and through.

That's Psychology 101, which you obviously bypassed, probably due to the fact you were shooting up heroin in the bathroom during that class.

Let me know when you have something other than that bullshit racist propaganda.

Really amazing after 160 years you twats can't get over this shit and move on
It is hard to forgive and forget the war in which your ancestors were invaded and conquored by a hostile gaggle of conscripted drunk Irishmen.
You mean an act of treason by scumbags who would render the Union asunder for the sake of an evil institution and the arrogance of traitorous dogs who started a civil war in which they knew they had no chance of prevailing.

And never underestimate a drunken Irishman.
I can’t believe you are in education.. scary

I kid you not.

Got it?

Got it, NOW?

I got it that you are an ignorant, racist moron.

FAIL!

Thanks, however, for attempting, in your own feeble way, to participate in this discussion.

Do you desire Mirabeau to present you with a participation award?

I desire Mirabeau to take that racist bullshit he is spewing and shove it up his ass. Now run and tell that genius.

Which day will be lynching day?

D'uh.

No you can't, because they are one and the same. Who made up the Confederacy? The same racist who raping, maiming, beating and murdering black folks. Duh.

Wow. That is completely ignorant of you.

The Confederacy was a regional (the south) government of states that rebelled against the National government.

Lynching was mob attacks on people for various reasons from informal law enforcement to racial terrorism, that was found though out the nation as as whole, not limited to the South.

TO say they are the same thing is just a... oh, right.

You are lying. Sorry, and I'm the guy that started the thread the Lesson of Charlottessville.

Yeah, your lie is dismissed.

My point stands.

D'uh.

What people made up the Confederacy? People that had just come over from Europe.

No, they weren't.

There is nothing wrong with Southern's having some regional pride. It was over 150 years ago, why do you care?

What is the pride in owner another human being, what pride do you take in treating another human as less than human, what is the pride in inventing the KKK and before you start whining about they weren't Southern that's bullshit.

I've never heard or seen any Southern who celebrate his regional pride, by mentioning any of those things.

You ever hear this song? Not one mention of slavery or the Klan. Funny how they seem to pick and choose. Like everyone else does. And you are living in a fantasy land.

Speaking of picking and choosing, all those things are a LARGE part of their history. So what part of Southern history should black folks celebrate since we were a huge part of that history.

You should celebrate the slave markets, without which the vast majority of negroes would never have made it to the New World.

NEXT QUESTION!

I kid you not.

Got it?

Got it, NOW?

You ignorance is PROFOUND.
You care about black people just not the 700,000 babies killed every year? Interesting

Last edited:
[QUOTE="Correll, post: 24417941, member: 53993]

D'uh.
[/QUOTE]

What are you honouring?

Forum List

Back