Mississippi Governor Declares April as Confederate Heritage Month

Hate to break it to you, but the confederacy seceded from the US and formed its own country. So it is not US history that will be celebrated.
... shouldn't be hidden away as though it never happened. ...

The American Civil War is not hidden away by any means. The struggle to preserve the Union and crush the traitorous rebels who would destroy America for the sake of the evil institution of slavery must not and will not be forgotten.

Every confederate civil war group I follow on Facebook pays respect to blacks like I never seen before. They honor black soldiers men and women. It’s the complete opposite of how democrats talk about southern confederates

How in the hell do you pay respect to someone you enslaved, raped, maimed, dehumanized and murdered. It would be like saying Nazis pay respect to Jewish folks who suffered in the Holocaust.
Well when you stop lying about history, then you can understand..

The liar is you Trump Humper, I guess next you are going to tell us that the Confederacy treated their slaves great.
There was once a thread on here and some right wing lunatic claimed black people should be thanking white people for slavery.
I kid you not.

Each and every negro in the USA whose ancestors were brought here as slaves should get down on his/her knees and give thanks each and every day for that fortuitous event. Otherwise, they would still be in the steaming, fetid jungles of Africa, dying of malaria, Ebola, AIDS, malnutrition and countless other maladies, subsisting on bushmeat and grass soup.

Got it?

Racist like you need to move to Siberia, where it's lily white and no black folks.

Racists such as you need to move to Burkina Faso, where it's coal black and no white folks.

Got it?

Every confederate civil war group I follow on Facebook pays respect to blacks like I never seen before. They honor black soldiers men and women. It’s the complete opposite of how democrats talk about southern confederates

How in the hell do you pay respect to someone you enslaved, raped, maimed, dehumanized and murdered. It would be like saying Nazis pay respect to Jewish folks who suffered in the Holocaust.

The liar is you Trump Humper, I guess next you are going to tell us that the Confederacy treated their slaves great.
There was once a thread on here and some right wing lunatic claimed black people should be thanking white people for slavery.
I kid you not.

Each and every negro in the USA whose ancestors were brought here as slaves should get down on his/her knees and give thanks each and every day for that fortuitous event. Otherwise, they would still be in the steaming, fetid jungles of Africa, dying of malaria, Ebola, AIDS, malnutrition and countless other maladies, subsisting on bushmeat and grass soup.

Got it?
They did Emmett Till a favor. Got it. Another thing I got is the fact that you don`t know a fucking thing about Africa which has 54 different countries. When the libraries reopen get yourself a book or two. Those are stacks of papers attached to one another on one side.

I kid you not.

Got it?
As a matter of fact, I don't "Got it." Neither do you. I suggest you do some research.

Mirabeau, has, indeed, conducted YEARS of research with respect to matters of history, geography and race, with advanced degrees which bear witness to same. It is an indisputable FACT that each and every negro in the USA today who is here due to his/her ancestors being brought from Africa as slaves owe a PROFOUND debt of gratitude for those who brought them here.

Got it, NOW?
Next time you see Mirabeau tell him he is full of crap.
Got it?

Really amazing after 160 years you twats can't get over this shit and move on
It is hard to forgive and forget the war in which your ancestors were invaded and conquored by a hostile gaggle of conscripted drunk Irishmen.

Nobody living today had any part in the decisions that lead to the civil war or participation in said war. YOU were not invaded nor were you conquered. That you continue to be butthurt over the loss of a war that happened 100 years before you were born, that had nothing to do with you whatsoever, shows what a snowflake you really are.

You expect black people to get over slavery because they've never been slaves. You're worse. You're not being discriminated against, denied housing or jobs or treated as a second class citizen, and you're more butthurt over the Civil War than blacks are over slavery.

I kid you not.

Got it?
They did Emmett Till a favor. Got it. Another thing I got is the fact that you don`t know a fucking thing about Africa which has 54 different countries. When the libraries reopen get yourself a book or two. Those are stacks of papers attached to one another on one side.

You meant to state, "54 different $h!tholes." All are third-world hellholes now . . . but that was not the case under the rule of the white man. The BEST thing that could happen to Africa is to reinstate colonialism and have the white man run the show.

Oh . . . one more thing. That ALSO goes for the American $h!tholes known as Baltimore, St. Louis, Chicago, Detroit, Compton . . .

Mirabeau will bet good money that you pronounce "library" as "liberry."

(This is really toooo easy, folks!)

I kid you not.

Got it?
As a matter of fact, I don't "Got it." Neither do you. I suggest you do some research.

Mirabeau, has, indeed, conducted YEARS of research with respect to matters of history, geography and race, with advanced degrees which bear witness to same. It is an indisputable FACT that each and every negro in the USA today who is here due to his/her ancestors being brought from Africa as slaves owe a PROFOUND debt of gratitude for those who brought them here.

Got it, NOW?
Got it?

You third-worlders always confuse intelligence with "crap."

That's the reason you are third-worlders.

Got it?

I kid you not.

Got it?

Got it, NOW?
Got it?

Got it?
I'm Native American, dipshit.
Get off my land.
Got it?

I kid you not.

Got it?

Got it, NOW?
Got it?

Got it?
Get off my land.
Got it?

Mirabeau is a Native American . . . born in the best part of the best state of the best nation in the world, and, yet, Mirabeau has not one drop of Injun blood in him. Mirabeau is lily-white, but ANYONE born in the USA is a NATIVE AMERICAN.

It might interest you to know that Mirabeau's great, great grandfather was a leader of the Texas militia which drove the Injuns out of East Texas at the Battle of the Neches. You might want to enlighten yourself with respect to that event. It was a glorious battle which cleansed Mirabeau's corner of the world of the red man. Mirabeau's farm on which he resides is near the battle site, and Mirabeau is responsible for the annual celebration in which we honor the brave Texans who defeated the Injuns and sent them packing.

It's GOOD to be Mirabeau!

83472254-78EB-4A32-B9CC-00C3AAB116A8.jpeg

I kid you not.

Got it?

Got it, NOW?
Got it?

Got it?
Get off my land.
Got it?
My land now

I kid you not.

Got it?

Got it, NOW?
Got it?

Got it?
Get off my land.
Got it?

Mirabeau is a Native American . . . born in the best part of the best state of the best nation in the world, and, yet, Mirabeau has not one drop of Injun blood in him. Mirabeau is lily-white, but ANYONE born in the USA is a NATIVE AMERICAN.

It might interest you to know that Mirabeau's great, great grandfather was a leader of the Texas militia which drove the Injuns out of East Texas at the Battle of the Neches. You might want to enlighten yourself with respect to that event. It was a glorious battle which cleansed Mirabeau's corner of the world of the red man. Mirabeau's farm on which he resides is near the battle site, and Mirabeau is responsible for the annual celebration in which we honor the brave Texans who defeated the Injuns and sent them packing.

This thread is not about health care. I just deleted over 50 posts that were completely off topic. Please stick to the subject. Thanks

I kid you not.

Got it?

Got it, NOW?
Got it?

Got it?
Get off my land.
Got it?

Rightwinger hates people who talk in the third person

I kid you not.

Got it?

Got it, NOW?
Got it?

Got it?
Get off my land.
Got it?

Rightwinger hates people who talk in the third person

Mirabeau does not care what rightwinger thinks.

NEXT!

I kid you not.

Got it?

You meant to state, "54 different $h!tholes." All are third-world hellholes now . . . but that was not the case under the rule of the white man. The BEST thing that could happen to Africa is to reinstate colonialism and have the white man run the show.

Oh . . . one more thing. That ALSO goes for the American $h!tholes known as Baltimore, St. Louis, Chicago, Detroit, Compton . . .

Mirabeau will bet good money that you pronounce "library" as "liberry."

(This is really toooo easy, folks!)

Under the rule of white men, the USA has turned into to a second world shithole.

There is nothing funnier than an idiot who refers to themselves in the Third Person. It is both condescending and indicative of massive ego problems, at the same time. Trying to imply gravitas and importance to your racist drivel.

Which day will be lynching day?

Lynching and the Confederacy are two distinct historical events. Obviously you can honor one, without honoring the other.

D'uh.

No you can't, because they are one and the same. Who made up the Confederacy? The same racist who raping, maiming, beating and murdering black folks. Duh.

Wow. That is completely ignorant of you.

The Confederacy was a regional (the south) government of states that rebelled against the National government.

Lynching was mob attacks on people for various reasons from informal law enforcement to racial terrorism, that was found though out the nation as as whole, not limited to the South.

TO say they are the same thing is just a... oh, right.

You are lying. Sorry, and I'm the guy that started the thread the Lesson of Charlottessville.

Yeah, your lie is dismissed.

My point stands.

Lynching and the Confederacy are two distinct historical events. Obviously you can honor one, without honoring the other.

D'uh.

What people made up the Confederacy? People that had just come over from Europe.

No, they weren't.

There is nothing wrong with Southern's having some regional pride. It was over 150 years ago, why do you care?

What is the pride in owner another human being, what pride do you take in treating another human as less than human, what is the pride in inventing the KKK and before you start whining about they weren't Southern that's bullshit.

I kid you not.

Got it?

Racist like you need to move to Siberia, where it's lily white and no black folks.
But he’s right.. you all should be celebrating slavery lol

He is a racist fool just like you.

Forum List

Back