MIOAK

Cossack1483

Apr 20, 2017
The Mysterious Insignia of a Klansman. Yes , correct , the blood drop. Starting with the jewish murder of Christ , non whites have been killing us. The MIOAK , our patch. Our grave reminder of White GeNOcide.

Such reality scares the beJesus out of a jew. LOL. Never Forget.

Christianity preaches that Christ died for our sins. If he had not died, those sins would not be forgiven. Wasn't it all part of the plan?

And a reminder, Jesus and his 12 apostles were Jews.

The Mysterious Insignia of a Klansman. Yes , correct , the blood drop. Starting with the jewish murder of Christ , non whites have been killing us. The MIOAK , our patch. Our grave reminder of White GeNOcide.

And murders committed by whites were all ok?

• Banned
Christianity preaches that Christ died for our sins. If he had not died, those sins would not be forgiven. Wasn't it all part of the plan?

Incorrect. Please don't confuse jews with Judeans. A common error perpetuated by zios.

• Banned

what murders were these?

what murders were these?

Oh I don't know, the genocide against native Americans, the willingness to kill whomever they wanted to conquer ect ect.

Incorrect. Please don't confuse jews with Judeans. A common error perpetuated by zios.

So his teaching in the temple was as a non-jew? Interesting.

• Banned

The Last Supper was a Seder. They were Jewish

No. Judean. White.

He taught from Jewish texts. He taught from the Bible. He celebrated Jewish holidays and even went on a Jewish pilgrimage to Jerusalem. Jesus was born, lived, died and taught as a Jew.

Correct. Yahweh was an Aryan.

LMAO!!!! How hilarious! YOu are now claiming that God is of a certain race of humans???

Any actual evidence to back that up?

Please define "aryan"

No. Judean. White.
I don't know what shade his skin was, but he was celebrating Passover. He was Jewish, my friend.

According to google Aryan is described as Noble. I'll buy that. We follow Genesis. Blood in the face. When Aryans left what now is isreal , we migrated to the Caucus Mountain region . Again , please don't confuse Hebrews with jews. jews are the first and most drastic race mixers starting with the edomites of what now is isreal. Genesis consists of I think , 28 precipts . All are platforms of Adamic/Abrahamic Covenants with Yahweh. The basis of Christian Identity. Most Klans in US subscribe to the Identity faiths.

No. Judean. White.
I don't know what shade his skin was, but he was celebrating Passover. He was Jewish, my friend.

Many whites practice Passover as well. For Christian Identists , our highest holiday. Beg to differ , it's not all about joos. They make up a mere 2% of the global population. WTH? What makes them "chosen"? Chosen for what? Personally I feel , my race , The White Race has a Covenant with the Creator. Once again . the joo , a mere interloper.

Umm ... YWHW can be anything of his choosing at any given time.

According to google Aryan is described as Noble. I'll buy that. We follow Genesis. Blood in the face. When Aryans left what now is isreal , we migrated to the Caucus Mountain region . Again , please don't confuse Hebrews with jews. jews are the first and most drastic race mixers starting with the edomites of what now is isreal. Genesis consists of I think , 28 precipts . All are platforms of Adamic/Abrahamic Covenants with Yahweh. The basis of Christian Identity. Most Klans in US subscribe to the Identity faiths.

If all you got was the word "noble", you didn't read much. Aryan is a racial description. To claim that God has a specific race is beyond ridiculous.

Jews are, first and foremost, a religious group. To claim that Jesus, who lived, died and taught as a Jew, is not Jewish is laughable.

YOur claims are too farfetched to be anything but trolling.

The definition of "Aryan" according to Merriam Webster:
"Definition of Aryan
  1. 1 : indo-european

2. 2a : of or relating to a hypothetical ethnic type illustrated by or descended from early speakers of Indo-European languagesb : nordicc —used in Nazism to designate a supposed master race of non-Jewish Caucasians usually having Nordic features

3. 3 : of or relating to Indo-Iranian or its speakers"

No. Judean. White.

Many whites practice Passover as well. For Christian Identists , our highest holiday. Beg to differ , it's not all about joos. They make up a mere 2% of the global population. WTH? What makes them "chosen"? Chosen for what? Personally I feel , my race , The White Race has a Covenant with the Creator. Once again . the joo , a mere interloper.

YOu can "feel" whatever you want. But if we stick with facts, Jesus was a Jew and God is not a specific race.

Forum List

Back