MIOAK

Not a bad define. What's your point? You need to realize that many Whites will not assimilate to the jew agenda. Too bad for you ; you negrofied.

Incorrect. Please don't confuse jews with Judeans. A common error perpetuated by zios.
The Last Supper was a Seder. They were Jewish

No. Judean. White.
I don't know what shade his skin was, but he was celebrating Passover. He was Jewish, my friend.

Many whites practice Passover as well. For Christian Identists , our highest holiday. Beg to differ , it's not all about joos. They make up a mere 2% of the global population. WTH? What makes them "chosen"? Chosen for what? Personally I feel , my race , The White Race has a Covenant with the Creator. Once again . the joo , a mere interloper.

YOu can "feel" whatever you want. But if we stick with facts, Jesus was a Jew and God is not a specific race.

Just keep repeating that jooish chant. My GOD IS ARYAN.

Not a bad define. What's your point? You need to realize that many Whites will not assimilate to the jew agenda. Too bad for you ; you negrofied.

Not a bad definition? Then how can you claim God is of a certain race?

As for assimilating to an agenda, I have my own agenda. It is going great!

No. Judean. White.
I don't know what shade his skin was, but he was celebrating Passover. He was Jewish, my friend.

Many whites practice Passover as well. For Christian Identists , our highest holiday. Beg to differ , it's not all about joos. They make up a mere 2% of the global population. WTH? What makes them "chosen"? Chosen for what? Personally I feel , my race , The White Race has a Covenant with the Creator. Once again . the joo , a mere interloper.

YOu can "feel" whatever you want. But if we stick with facts, Jesus was a Jew and God is not a specific race.

Then your God is not the God of the Bible or of Christianity. And that is a fact.

No. Judean. White.

Then your God is not the God of the Bible or of Christianity. And that is a fact.

Make up your own facts , thats fine. Avoid the groid still remains the bottom line.

Make up your own facts , thats fine. Avoid the groid still remains the bottom line.

I have not made up any facts. You, on the other hand, have spouted plenty of made up nonsense. Troll.

I have not made up any facts. You, on the other hand, have spouted plenty of made up nonsense. Troll.
Why do you think he's a troll?

Christianity preaches that Christ died for our sins. If he had not died, those sins would not be forgiven. Wasn't it all part of the plan?

And a reminder, Jesus and his 12 apostles were Jews.

Incorrect. Please don't confuse jews with Judeans. A common error perpetuated by zios.

The ignorant little boy doesn't even know what he's trying to say. Just copying and pasting something he saw on stormfront.

Because even Stevie and Speedshitters don't claim God has a race. For one thing.

Because even Stevie and Speedshitters don't claim God has a race. For one thing.
Doesn't that just make him stupid?

Doesn't that just make him stupid?

If he actually believed it, yes. I was raised to be polite and give people the benefit of the doubt. But yeah, he is either a troll or exceedingly stupid.

Forum List

Back