Minnesota: Rape is not rape if you have been drinking of your own free will.

pknopp

Diamond Member
Jul 22, 2019
What is wrong in Minnesota? So many really bad stories out of Minnesota. George Floyd, Justine Damond, Philandro Castilo and now we have this. Minnesota law states that it's not rape if the person has voluntarily been drinking on their own. What kind of warped people pass such a law?

A Minnesota man can’t be charged with rape, because the woman chose to drink beforehand, court rules

Well, its not like no woman never hollered rape when there was no rape.

Also....well known....some women mean yes when they say no.

Also...well known that women have more intense orgasms whilst being raped and they are more likely to get pregnant when raped than when having normal intercourse.

The pleasure factor women get from being raped is one reason that so many of them feel intense guilt....and that is also a factor in why some men become rapists...they get an intense satisfaction watching a woman they are forcing to have sex get such pleasure from the act.

Last edited:
What is wrong in Minnesota? So many really bad stories out of Minnesota. George Floyd, Justine Damond, Philandro Castilo and now we have this. Minnesota law states that it's not rape if the person has voluntarily been drinking on their own. What kind of warped people pass such a law?

A Minnesota man can’t be charged with rape, because the woman chose to drink beforehand, court rules

Also...well known that women have more intense orgasms whilst being raped and they are more likely to get pregnant when raped than when having normal intercourse.

The pleasure factor women get from being raped is one reason that so many of them feel intense guilt....and that is also a factor in why some men become rapists...they get an intense satisfaction watching a woman they are forcing to have sex get such pleasure from the act.

I guess the problem is far more widespread than just in Minnesota. It's another reason I support it all burning down and falling apart.

I guess the problem is far more widespread than just in Minnesota. It's another reason I support it all burning down and falling apart.

The problem is with the human race....not any specific locality.

Anyhow it will all be burnt(this earth) and not that far in the future.

Why do evil people exist? Why does evil exist? Complex questions that philosphers have pondered for thousands of years.

Irregardless....the current political reality is that women in general have been empowered and what they say or claim carries much more influence than in previous times with notable exceptions in cases invoving powerful male politicans aka Clinton and Biden.

Last edited:

Um, yeah, kind of the problem with the Bernie Bros... you want to swat flies with sledgehammers.

The problem here is that if you took this theory to it's conclusion, every drunken hookup would be considered "Rape". That's kind of crazy. If we hold people to account for killing people when they are drunk, we shouldn't let them get off the hook for getting laid when drunk.

Obviously, there's a wide gap between slightly tipsy and passed out behind a dumpster. But asking juries to sort that out is why we have juries.

Um, yeah, kind of the problem with the Bernie Bros... you want to swat flies with sledgehammers.

The problem here is that if you took this theory to it's conclusion, every drunken hookup would be considered "Rape". That's kind of crazy. If we hold people to account for killing people when they are drunk, we shouldn't let them get off the hook for getting laid when drunk.

Obviously, there's a wide gap between slightly tipsy and passed out behind a dumpster. But asking juries to sort that out is why we have juries.

Rape is rape no matter the outside circumstances. You sound like Hillary condemning the women accusing Bill.

Rape is rape no matter the outside circumstances. You sound like Hillary condemning the women accusing Bill.

Naw, those women were all proven liars at the time. Then they dredged them up again 20 years later and we forgot they had all been proven as liars.

Paula Jones claimed that Clinton's dick had a "distinguishing characteristic". His medical records show otherwise. Paula Jones was a liar.

Juanita Brodderick signed two affidavits saying she never had sex with Clinton. Brodderick is a liar.

Kathleen Wiley claimed Clinton groped her... but then spent the next year sending letters to the White House begging for a job. Kathleen Wiley is a liar.

See how that works. You actually look at someone's story, and if you catch them LYING, then you call them liars.

Never called Monica Lewinsky a liar. She told a consistent story and had the cum-stained dress to prove it.

Now, on to the topic at hand...

A woman gets drunk at a bar, takes 5 shots AND some pills, and then she's complaining because she woke up at some dude's house and didn't know where she was?

Are we going to require men to give women field sobriety tests before they do the deed? I mean, that would be a mood killer.

Naw, those women were all proven liars at the time. Then they dredged them up again 20 years later and we forgot they had all been proven as liars.

Paula Jones claimed that Clinton's dick had a "distinguishing characteristic". His medical records show otherwise. Paula Jones was a liar.

Juanita Brodderick signed two affidavits saying she never had sex with Clinton. Brodderick is a liar.

Kathleen Wiley claimed Clinton groped her... but then spent the next year sending letters to the White House begging for a job. Kathleen Wiley is a liar.

See how that works. You actually look at someone's story, and if you catch them LYING, then you call them liars.

Never called Monica Lewinsky a liar. She told a consistent story and had the cum-stained dress to prove it.

Now, on to the topic at hand...

A woman gets drunk at a bar, takes 5 shots AND some pills, and then she's complaining because she woke up at some dude's house and didn't know where she was?

Are we going to require men to give women field sobriety tests before they do the deed? I mean, that would be a mood killer.

You need a mirror badly. Her complaint was not that she did not know where she was. No one is really denying she was raped. The argument is state law makes rape legal in this instance.

Because I supported Sanders you are going to defend rape. Man, it doesn't get much worse than that.

You need a mirror badly. Her complaint was not that she did not know where she was. No one is really denying she was raped. The argument is state law makes rape legal in this instance.

Um, actually, the guy who had sex with her was denying she was raped, and the courts agreed with him. He didn't put a knife to her throat or force her down. She just made the bad decision to go home with him.

Because I supported Sanders you are going to defend rape. Man, it doesn't get much worse than that.

Naw, man, you Bernie Bros are why the GOP is still viable. You sound just as crazy as the Trumpsters, but from the other side. You want to criminalize drunken hookups because the FemiNazis have your balls in the lockbox.

Here's the irony. If elections were down to pure economic matters, the Democrats would win because no one would vote for "I want to work harder to make the rich richer!"

but then along come you crazies scaring the straights with shit like this.

Um, actually, the guy who had sex with her was denying she was raped, and the courts agreed with him.

She was raped. The court said this type of rape was legal in Minnesota. Go rant elsewhere.

Um, actually, the guy who had sex with her was denying she was raped, and the courts agreed with him.

She was raped. The court said this type of rape was legal in Minnesota. Go rant elsewhere.

No...that is not what the law says. It says if a woman has been drinking of her own free will she cannot legally claim to be raped.

Last edited:

Not that black and white....that is why we have juries.

No...that is not what the law says. It says if a woman has been drinking of her own free will she cannot legally claim to be raped.

Just because she legally can not claim it does not mean it did not happen. You simply said the same thing I did just with other words which are pretty much the same words.

The jury initially found the man guilty.

Just because she legally can not claim it does not mean it did not happen. You simply said the same thing I did just with other words which are pretty much the same words.

Yes....it could have happened....yet it is possible that it may not have happened.

Wrong. From the OP's link:
If Moller’s bill succeeds in making voluntary drunkenness grounds for a rape charge, prosecutors will still have to explore the defendant’s knowledge of the victim’s state of mind.

“The state still has to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that the defendant knew or should have known that the victim was intoxicated to the degree incapable of providing consent,” Moller said. “And that burden is high.”
"this theory" actually taken "to it's conclusion"

The jury initially found the man guilty.

Juries have been known to get things wrong.

Yes....it could have happened....yet it is possible that it may not have happened.

He was found guilty based upon the evidence. The higher court ruled the law makes rape legal in this instance.

Forum List

Back