Millions of black babies have been aborted in my lifetime, been the Democrats pushing for abortion, why do blacks on this board hate Republicans?

Very misleading thread. It is the pregnant woman who makes the decision whether or not to continue a pregnancy, regardless of the woman's race. Moreover, Democrats don't push anyone to have an abortion. The only thing the Democratic Party "pushes" for is for government/politicians to stay out of this private matter so that the proper decisionmaker, the woman, makes the final decision on her own terms. She is the only one qualified to make the decision, not some lame-brained politician.
If the Progs werent pushing for abortions, why do they run on the policy for women to abort, even after the birth? Seems that if you didnt want someone to abort a baby, you would be out there saying how bad it is, not that it should be free, and other people who work have to pay for it. Got that? Again, though you arent answering the question about why black women are told to kill their babies in the millions, thus having their population decimated(the Southern White Democrats of the South couldnt be any prouder) when the blacks should be having more babies, just so their voices would be a lot louder at election time.....

There is no such policy. Do you know what the word "policy" means? I never said anything about wanting or not wanting someone to abort a pregnancy or not abort a pregnancy. I wrote only as to who is the proper, qualified decisionmaker, and it is not government or politicians. You must be really stupid if you haven't heard of the Hyde Amendment and all of the restrictive regulations that have come out of HHS as it plays politics with our money.

There is no "question' as to black women being told by anyone whether or not to continue with a pregnancy or not, so there is nothing to answer.

I haven't heard of anyone telling black women to have an abortion or forcing them to go to women's clinics. Where did you hear this? There is so much misinformation about birth control and abortion being circulated deliberately to trick people that I do not pay much attention to these stories unless they come from a reputable source like the AMA or the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists. Do you know if a civil-rights organization like the NAACP or the National Organization for Women has weighed in on this?

it is a politicians game to PLAY IT, Lysie. Sometimes
it includes GERRYMANDERING type politics. The who
should pay thing. The possible loss of welfare for
the NEXT ONE thing. Every detail is meat for politics,
MOST OF ALL----the genocide libel

If I understand what you are saying, this is why I don't think that there is any role for government/politicians to play here. Ideological/philosophical/theological/sectarian conclusions must be left up to the individual.
If there is no role for government/politicians to play here, then fucking get rid of Planned Parenthood(government run agency with federal funds) and let those who wish to kill their babies do it on their dime. Maybe then some of the whores might decide not to spread their legs so easily..

Planned Parenthood was defunded, you idiot. It has prevented many more pregnancies than it has performed abortions, but you are too dumb to see this.. Here again, the "spreading their legs" thing. This is said only by people raised with and by pigs. It's disgusting and only said by people who have been whores, male or female, in their own lives.

Insulting heterosexual relationships is not a good thing. Apparently, you are unaware that most people are either married or in established relationships.

Politicians should never be allowed to usurp the role of the proper decisionmaker.
It used to be that when a person was lying, he would apologize and feel really bad for being caught in that lie, but you progs today, dont give a shit, because you have no morals, no honor, no integrity or honesty.

Why did the prog politicians in 2010 FORCE upon the US citizens and broken healthcare system from the start that didnt allow women the right to choose what doctors they wanted?

What "lie" is involved here?

Your assertion that people who don't agree with your extremist don't have any morals, honor, integrity, or honesty is just a scurrilous accusation with no basis. It's worthless. You don't know the people you are talking about.

You talk about "old white men" holding up signs support a woman's right to choose, while being completely blind to the fact that thousands of women and younger white men, and others do this, too.

Lifestyle news is just a right-wing rag sheet. It doesn't constitute proof of anything. PP has done more to prevent the unwanted pregnancies that lead to abortion than just about any other organization in this country. How do you ignore this fact?

You keep flip-flopping like a beached fish. One second you are arguing that government/politicians are more appropriate decisionmakers than the person whose body is involved; the one who goes to the doctor's office. The next second you are complaining that the government "FORCED" a healthcare system on the public that "didn't allow women the right to choose what doctors they wanted," with no proof that this is true.

You still haven't explained who is telling Black women to have abortions. You still haven't explained your hostility toward female sexuality. You still have not explained your hostility toward healthy heterosexual relationships. You still haven't explained your total ignorance about the emotional lives of humans, the vast majority of whom do not conduct their sex lives in 15-minute intervals in the backseats of cars. You may have lived your life just "fucking" blindly, but most people don't.
Just admit that you dont like blacks, which is why you want to continue having them abort their babies by the millions...

I don't dislike anyone based on the color of their skin, I don't demand that anyone have an abortion, and I find it appalling that some people approve of sterilizing people without their informed consent. Why is it that you continually deny that people are perfectly capable of making their own decisions regardless of their race or sex? Even if I would somehow be inclined to demand that a black woman have an abortion, I would expect to be given an answer that is unprintable and to be booted out the door on my backside.
Why is it blacks have 34% of the abortions while only being 12% of the population. We keep hearing about systemic racism, but when it starts at the abortion doctors table, systemically killing off those babies just isnt right?

There is no systematic killing of black babies. There are individual women making a choice for themselves and there are underlying factors leading to those choices.

Women of lower socioeconomic status and women of color in the United States have higher rates of abortion than women of higher socioeconomic status and White women. Opponents of abortion use these statistics to argue that abortion providers are exploiting women of color and low socioeconomic status, and thus, regulations are needed to protect women. This argument ignores the underlying causes of the disparities. As efforts to restrict abortion will have no effect on these underlying factors, and instead will only result in more women experiencing later abortions or having an unintended childbirth, they are likely to result in worsening health disparities. We provide a review of the causes of abortion disparities and argue for a multifaceted public health approach to address them.

long ago----in the state of my childhood----a Governor decided that he would make a law that
a woman ON WELFARE who had ANOTHER CHILD could NOT OBTAIN extra welfare for that child.
I do not remember what came of that law---but HE WAS ACCUSED OF GENOCIDE AGAINST THE BLACK POPULATION. There are people who post here who know that particular mindset and continue to find ways to feel VICTIMIZED That person JAMES FLORIO was actually desperately trying to IMPROVE things for the black population in MANY WAYS--------way back then, there were people who
would have liked to murder him

Very misleading thread. It is the pregnant woman who makes the decision whether or not to continue a pregnancy, regardless of the woman's race. Moreover, Democrats don't push anyone to have an abortion. The only thing the Democratic Party "pushes" for is for government/politicians to stay out of this private matter so that the proper decisionmaker, the woman, makes the final decision on her own terms. She is the only one qualified to make the decision, not some lame-brained politician.
If the Progs werent pushing for abortions, why do they run on the policy for women to abort, even after the birth? Seems that if you didnt want someone to abort a baby, you would be out there saying how bad it is, not that it should be free, and other people who work have to pay for it. Got that? Again, though you arent answering the question about why black women are told to kill their babies in the millions, thus having their population decimated(the Southern White Democrats of the South couldnt be any prouder) when the blacks should be having more babies, just so their voices would be a lot louder at election time.....

There is no such policy. Do you know what the word "policy" means? I never said anything about wanting or not wanting someone to abort a pregnancy or not abort a pregnancy. I wrote only as to who is the proper, qualified decisionmaker, and it is not government or politicians. You must be really stupid if you haven't heard of the Hyde Amendment and all of the restrictive regulations that have come out of HHS as it plays politics with our money.

There is no "question' as to black women being told by anyone whether or not to continue with a pregnancy or not, so there is nothing to answer.

I haven't heard of anyone telling black women to have an abortion or forcing them to go to women's clinics. Where did you hear this? There is so much misinformation about birth control and abortion being circulated deliberately to trick people that I do not pay much attention to these stories unless they come from a reputable source like the AMA or the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists. Do you know if a civil-rights organization like the NAACP or the National Organization for Women has weighed in on this?

If I understand what you are saying, this is why I don't think that there is any role for government/politicians to play here. Ideological/philosophical/theological/sectarian conclusions must be left up to the individual.
If there is no role for government/politicians to play here, then fucking get rid of Planned Parenthood(government run agency with federal funds) and let those who wish to kill their babies do it on their dime. Maybe then some of the whores might decide not to spread their legs so easily..

Planned Parenthood was defunded, you idiot. It has prevented many more pregnancies than it has performed abortions, but you are too dumb to see this.. Here again, the "spreading their legs" thing. This is said only by people raised with and by pigs. It's disgusting and only said by people who have been whores, male or female, in their own lives.

Insulting heterosexual relationships is not a good thing. Apparently, you are unaware that most people are either married or in established relationships.

Politicians should never be allowed to usurp the role of the proper decisionmaker.
It used to be that when a person was lying, he would apologize and feel really bad for being caught in that lie, but you progs today, dont give a shit, because you have no morals, no honor, no integrity or honesty.

Why did the prog politicians in 2010 FORCE upon the US citizens and broken healthcare system from the start that didnt allow women the right to choose what doctors they wanted?

Your assertion that people who don't agree with your extremist don't have any morals, honor, integrity, or honesty is just a scurrilous accusation with no basis. It's worthless. You don't know the people you are talking about.

You talk about "old white men" holding up signs support a woman's right to choose, while being completely blind to the fact that thousands of women and younger white men, and others do this, too.

Lifestyle news is just a right-wing rag sheet. It doesn't constitute proof of anything. PP has done more to prevent the unwanted pregnancies that lead to abortion than just about any other organization in this country. How do you ignore this fact?

You keep flip-flopping like a beached fish. One second you are arguing that government/politicians are more appropriate decisionmakers than the person whose body is involved; the one who goes to the doctor's office. The next second you are complaining that the government "FORCED" a healthcare system on the public that "didn't allow women the right to choose what doctors they wanted," with no proof that this is true.

You still haven't explained who is telling Black women to have abortions. You still haven't explained your hostility toward female sexuality. You still have not explained your hostility toward healthy heterosexual relationships. You still haven't explained your total ignorance about the emotional lives of humans, the vast majority of whom do not conduct their sex lives in 15-minute intervals in the backseats of cars. You may have lived your life just "fucking" blindly, but most people don't.
Just admit that you dont like blacks, which is why you want to continue having them abort their babies by the millions...

I don't dislike anyone based on the color of their skin, I don't demand that anyone have an abortion, and I find it appalling that some people approve of sterilizing people without their informed consent. Why is it that you continually deny that people are perfectly capable of making their own decisions regardless of their race or sex? Even if I would somehow be inclined to demand that a black woman have an abortion, I would expect to be given an answer that is unprintable and to be booted out the door on my backside.
Why is it blacks have 34% of the abortions while only being 12% of the population. We keep hearing about systemic racism, but when it starts at the abortion doctors table, systemically killing off those babies just isnt right?

These statistics, even if true, are not relevant. They are none of your business. You seem to not have heard that people have to make an appointment, go to the doctor's office, and sign consent forms. No surgery or other treatment is provided without consent in the U.S. It's standard practice. Are you this inexperienced? You continuously deny that women of all skin tones have brains and can think for themselves. Why is that?

There is no systematic killing of black babies. There are individual women making a choice for themselves and there are underlying factors leading to those choices.

Women of lower socioeconomic status and women of color in the United States have higher rates of abortion than women of higher socioeconomic status and White women. Opponents of abortion use these statistics to argue that abortion providers are exploiting women of color and low socioeconomic status, and thus, regulations are needed to protect women. This argument ignores the underlying causes of the disparities. As efforts to restrict abortion will have no effect on these underlying factors, and instead will only result in more women experiencing later abortions or having an unintended childbirth, they are likely to result in worsening health disparities. We provide a review of the causes of abortion disparities and argue for a multifaceted public health approach to address them.
Why are those women of color who are of the lower status getting so many abortions? Can you imagine what the Democrat Party would like like if all those millions of babies were not murdered? But alas, that is the only bright side of the abortion argument, less progs...

These statistics, even if true, are not relevant. They are none of your business. You seem to not have heard that people have to make an appointment, go to the doctor's office, and sign consent forms. No surgery or other treatment is provided without consent in the U.S. It's standard practice. Are you this inexperienced? You continuously deny that women of all skin tones have brains and can think for themselves. Why is that?
As long as i am paying taxes and those funds are going to abortion, it is my business you dumbfuck....

As long as i am paying taxes and those funds are going to abortion, it is my business you dumbfuck....

People who want abortions are going to GET them
anyway------you dumbfuck, The expense of dealing with a botched job in a back alley will also
come out of your taxes.

anyway------you dumbfuck, The expense of dealing with a botched job in a back alley will also
come out of your taxes.
So i am supposed to pay for abortion on demand whether i want to or not? Take away the ability for easy abortions, and soon, their will be a lot less of it...

come out of your taxes.
So i am supposed to pay for abortion on demand whether i want to or not? Take away the ability for easy abortions, and soon, their will be a lot less of it...

nope-----there will continue to be abortions at about the same rate as there were before Roe v
Wade. Abortions have been done for thousands
of years. The practice is even discussed in ancient
greek texts. Did some woman ever say to you---I got an abortion because it is SO EASY? -----"gee,
that was lots of fun" I have done medical histories on THOUSANDS of women ---face to face. For a complete history one asks "how many babies full term How many Premature, How many stillborn,
how many induced abortions" When mentioning
abortions----women never smile

[
[
Why are those women of color who are of the lower status getting so many abortions? Can you imagine what the Democrat Party would like like if all those millions of babies were not murdered? But alas, that is the only bright side of the abortion argument, less progs...

You need to ask the women who chose to have an abortion instead of calling them sluts and welfare queens.

It is not like you give a fuck about the children that are alive and how they are living.

come out of your taxes.

nope-----there will continue to be abortions at about the same rate as there were before Roe v
Wade. Abortions have been done for thousands
of years. The practice is even discussed in ancient
greek texts. Did some woman ever say to you---I got an abortion because it is SO EASY? -----"gee,
that was lots of fun" I have done medical histories on THOUSANDS of women ---face to face. For a complete history one asks "how many babies full term How many Premature, How many stillborn,
how many induced abortions" When mentioning
abortions----women never smile

[
It is not like you give a fuck about the children that are alive and how they are living.
Ya...it is amazing how all these people suddenly got a newfound concern about black folks isnt it?
All they want to do is fool just enough black people into voting republican so they can get their agenda achieved.

If ethnicity X actually "dislikes" Republicans, it has very little to do with the abortion issue -- IMHO.

Their "dislike" is due, rather, to the perception that the Democrats since the end of World War II have been more sympathetic to their demands for what they term "racial justice & equality."

The Speaker of the House symbolized this perception by kneeling in the Capitol, and top Democrats have been reticent about the violence that has followed in the wake of BLM marches.

The democrats absolutely ARE enabling the idea that if you have an abortion you are standing up for your rights. They don't have to push. Its passively ENABLING...just like their message that it you dont support BLM and Antifa youre a racist racist! So fearing judgement the sheep of the world flock to the social movements that purport to pat them on the head and exonerate them from the shaming tactics of the liberal elite. They endorse and embrace everything that fills the bill. In tge case of abortion that includes being as promiscuous as one wants and as nonchalant about throwing mistakes in the garbage as possible....because it's "freedom". They embrace the lifestyle which goes along with rampant liberal extremism. Its pop culture politicized.

Forum List

Back