Miller Lite Boycott Calls Grow Over Beer Commercial: 'Did Nobody Learn'

They own Pearl Beer here in Texas so Texans will be fine..........

Don't get me wrong. I love Pabst. Especially when I'm drinking in central Texas.

But I don't need a trigger warning on my beer.

Laughing.......y'all are gonna be left with nothing but Pabst in a mayonnaise jar at this rate.

Where I get to drink anything I like.....because I'm not stupid enough to imbue any part of my identity into beer.

Its a goddamn beverage.

Not me, I don't drink alcohol.

TRANSLATION: Male infants should be given anti-testosterone drugs so that by the time they become adults, they walk around bent over with their hands on their ankles.

Damn, you are one messed up individual if you think that is what it will take for males to show respect for women for more than their tits.

I pity your daughters.

Not me, I don't drink alcohol.

Then you're missing out. Bud Light is great. Pabst is great. So are the microbrews.

There's a fantastic IPA called 'Pliney The Elder' out of Santa Rosa in northern california that's especially choice. If I'm doing cross country trips, I'll swing buy and grab a case on my way to Texas.

I trade Pliney for as much beer as I care to drink at several bars where I know the owners...and they have a taste for beer they can't normally get.

Then you're missing out. Bud Light is great. Pabst is great. So are the microbrews.

There's a fantastic IPA called 'Pliney The Elder' out of Santa Rosa in northern california that's especially choice. If I'm doing cross country trips, I'll swing buy and grab a case on my way to Texas.

I trade Pliney for as much beer as I care to drink at several bars where I know the owners.

I agree they are missing out.

I do not agree that Bud Light or Pabst are great, or even good.

How can anyone that likes a good IPA like that still like Bud Light?

Damn, you are one messed up individual if you think that is what it will take for males to show respect for women for more than their tits.

I pity your daughters.

Yeah, that has Stephen Crowder vibe.

And the young conservative men wonder why their dicks are so dry.

I agree they are missing out.

I do not agree that Bud Light or Pabst are great, or even good.

It depends on what you're looking for. If its a hot, sweaty day and you're just thirsty....those both go down nicely.

If you're drinking for flavor, they're both like having sex in a row boat.

They're fucking close to water.

Don't get me wrong. I love Pabst. Especially when I'm drinking in central Texas.

But I don't need a trigger warning on my beer.
I fondly remember me and my brother stealing Pabst and Pearl from the adult ice chest at family crawfish boils. After all the adults were drunk enough.........

I fondly remember me and my brother stealing Pabst and Pearl from the adult ice chest at family crawfish boils. After all the adults were drunk enough.........

Crawfish boils are one of my favorite parts of Texas. The absolute favorite being the floating, the blue bonnets and the barbecue.

I can pass on the 'hotter than Satan's taint' summers, though.

How can you drink "fag beer" and still call yourself a "man"?
Probably because he doesn't give a flying rat's patoot what you think about what he drinks. Real men simply don't care. If they like a beer, they drink it, if they don't, they don't. If they get mad at the distributor, they stop drinking it and drink something else. IOW, they don't bow to the demands of random strangers.

Probably because he doesn't give a flying rat's patoot what you think about what he drinks. Real men simply don't care. If they like a beer, they drink it, if they don't, they don't. If they get mad at the distributor, they stop drinking it and drink something else. IOW, they don't bow to the demands of random strangers.

Seriously....any dude that stops drinking his favorite beer because of what someone they've never met does.....has got a pink, flapping sack.

Seriously....any dude that stops drinking his favorite beer because of what someone they've never met does.....has got a pink, flapping sack.
Or he gets really ticked off when the company openly and figuratively slaps him in the face. You don't patronize a company that openly alienates you.

Or he gets really ticked off when the company openly and figuratively slaps him in the face. You don't patronize a company that openly alienates you.

How are you harmed in any way if some trans girl drinks a beer?

Y'all are fragile as fuck.

How are you harmed in any way if some trans girl drinks a beer?

Y'all are fragile as fuck.
Who has to be harmed by anything? If you disagree with a company's advertising, you are under no obligation to continue supporting that company, no matter what random internet keyboard jockeys smugly say behind their screens. Money talks, and many a company has changed course when the bottom line takes a hit.

Who has to be harmed by anything? If you disagree with a company's advertising, you are under no obligation to continue supporting that company, no matter what random internet keyboard jockeys smugly say behind their screens. Money talks, and many a company has changed course when the bottom line takes a hit.

If you like Bud Light, why would it matter if a trans girl drinks the beer too, Karen?

Snowflakes are as snowflakes do.

Forum List

Back