Miller Lite Boycott Calls Grow Over Beer Commercial: 'Did Nobody Learn'

Before long rightwingers will only be drinking water. Then start bitching about the fluoride. :laugh:
Simple economics...

These companies know where the right side is going to be... The knuckle draggers time is up...
This is very much like gay marriage, one minute it maybe, are we ready? Next it morally an imperative...

Obama almost got caught on the wrong side but he pivoted and got away with it...
Companies don't want to be on the wrong side of history.. Better to take a little short term pain and have your brand be a champion of overcoming adversity for decades to come.

Bud Lite marketing team can play that for years to come... Anyway they can put the same beer in 'Good Olde Boys' beer and sell that too...

Roh-Roh...

1200x-1.jpg

I really don't care what their ad campaigns are, as long as they continue some of the ones like in the past. Unfortunately based on some of the comments in this commercial, we may not see those bikini girls any longer, and that truly would be sad.

Go to the beach if you want to see girls in bikinis. Get the SI swimsuit issue. It seems most companies have figured out that sex and scantily clad women are not necessary to sell their products.

Yeah the premise of the commercial is a lie. She says From Mesopotamia to the middle ages to colonial America "women were the one's doing the brewing". This is likely a huge stretch or a lie. To suggest that men were not involved in brewing is absurd. And get back in your bikini.
iu

Go to the beach if you want to see girls in bikinis. Get the SI swimsuit issue. It seems most companies have figured out that sex and scantily clad women are not necessary to sell their products.

Not "necessary" and putting an end to it are two different things.

Not "necessary" and putting an end to it are two different things.

They are being ended because they are not necessary and the younger generations are not drawn to them like ours were.

As the parent of a young woman I find this to be a good thing

Then will did they have literally 100's of photos of bikini clad women in the commercial. They even used quasi bikini clad women in the ancient photo. Most of the commercial is flooded with bikini clad women.

Then will did they have literally 100's of photos of bikini clad women in the commercial. They even used quasi bikini clad women in the ancient photo. Most of the commercial is flooded with bikini clad women.

Good point. I guess it was a last hurrah, sort of like letting off all the remaining fireworks at the end of the fireworks show! :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

They are being ended because they are not necessary and the younger generations are not drawn to them like ours were.

As the parent of a young woman I find this to be a good thing

I have 3 daughters, and they always enjoyed looking good, and women in the future will as well.

Look, I don't care what they do, I really don't. However, if I see that a company that sells a product that brings the worst out in people, I find it vile they turn around and virtue signal in this way.

I have 3 daughters, and they always enjoyed looking good, and women in the future will as well.

Look, I don't care what they do, I really don't. However, if I see that a company that sells a product that brings the worst out in people, I find it vile they turn around and virtue signal in this way.

One can look good without being in a bikini.

I have a 28 year old daughter who works in a male dominated field and often her good looks work against her as men, mostly older men, do not take her as serious as they would a 28 year old male.

My hope is that girls that are children now will have not have to deal with that by the time they are 28.

Here is the same women as the presenter in the Miller Lite commercial.

When I saw this new commercial yesterday, right away I was thinking after the fallout from the Bud Light fallout, that they were definitely going to get some of the same.

There you go the solution to alcohol abuse and drunkenness among MAGATS
Congress legislates that beer and liquor must have a picture of a Trans person on the label.
Maybe if they sober up the MAGATS will see the stupidity of their rants.

Meh, what little beer I drink comes from Germany.....I'm sure at least one in that bunch is not a tranny. ;)

R.f9647dad14d26da81fcb1958c431b19b

Right what you you are showing is an image from the Hoffenbrau beer tent in the Octoberfest. Lets just say this is easily one of the most liberal places you can be in Europe...

I was in it one night in 2000, there was a guy and girl dancing naked on a table with everyone cheering them on... Couples having sex pretty generally.... The Germans call the place too much and Germans are very liberal....

And yes there is a lot LGBT there too...

One can look good without being in a bikini.

I have a 28 year old daughter who works in a male dominated field and often her good looks work against her as men, mostly older men, do not take her as serious as they would a 28 year old male.

My hope is that girls that are children now will have not have to deal with that by the time they are 28.

TRANSLATION: Male infants should be given anti-testosterone drugs so that by the time they become adults, they walk around bent over with their hands on their ankles.

When I saw this new commercial yesterday, right away I was thinking after the fallout from the Bud Light fallout, that they were definitely going to get some of the same.

Laughing.......y'all are gonna be left with nothing but Pabst in a mayonnaise jar at this rate.

Where I get to drink anything I like.....because I'm not stupid enough to imbue any part of my identity into beer.

Its a goddamn beverage.

My whole point here, is to simply ask why after the Bud Light debacle, why would a company take this kind of a chance?
Trying to take the heat off bud light?

Trying to prop up left political narratives that took a hit?

Laughing.......y'all are gonna be left with nothing but Pabst in a mayonnaise jar at this rate.

Where I get to drink anything I like.....because I'm not stupid enough to imbue any part of my identity into beer.

Its a goddamn beverage.
They own Pearl Beer here in Texas so Texans will be fine..........

Forum List

Back