Military honor and honoring the US Military

WinterBorn

Diamond Member
Nov 18, 2011
Atlanta
I am not a huge fan of the private security firms that have been in Iraq and Afghanistan. But they serve a purpose.

The men who work for Black Water are former US Military. They volunteered and they served. I can't fault them for putting their skills to work for good money.

And I know a lot of people exaggerate when they talk about their lives. That is no biggie. I think it can get out of hand, but its still not a big deal.

But when some lying scum claims to have worked for Black Water on a "rifle security company", and claims to have used his rifle many times, you have to wonder how stable he is. He says he tried to join the military, but they wouldn't take him because of his felony record or he claimed they said he was too crazy. Then he claims to have worked alongside honorably discharged veterans doing armed small unit patrols. Since he is claiming he worked for Black Water, it is technically not Stolen Valor. But considering that the overwhelming majority of the operators working for Black Water are US veterans, it is a form of stolen valor. And it galls me.

That wasn't me. I started out in Fire Direction Control in a stateside artillery unit, but got demoted to cannon-cocker when I got too many Article 15s.

Only thing I killed when I was in there were a whole bunch of beers. E1 when I went in, E1 when I came out 4 years later. Court-martialed for insubordination and had to go through the re-training brigade in Ft. Riley, before they'd send me home. Got a general under honorable discharge.

But I did get to see Lt. William Calley, of the My Lai Massacre. He was in the room next to the cell I was in

That's my war story. :laughing0301:

That wasn't me. I started out in Fire Direction Control in a stateside artillery unit, but got demoted to cannon-cocker when I got too many Article 15s.

Only thing I killed when I was in there were a whole bunch of beers. E1 when I went in, E1 when I came out 4 years later. Court-martialed for insubordination and had to go through the re-training brigade in Ft. Riley, before they'd send me home. Got a general under honorable discharge.

But I did get to see Lt. William Calley, of the My Lai Massacre. He was in the room next to the cell I was in

That's my war story. :laughing0301:

Yeah, I had a more than a few write-ups when I was in the Navy. Luckily my division officer needed me working. Just 2 Captain's Masts.

No, it was not you. I was talking about Jitss617. He never served but has the gall to make claims like "When I serve for Black water security rifle company on the southern Afghanistan border for 4 years I used my rifle many times!".

A little lying and bragging is one thing, but...

I love the smell of napalm in the morning lol

this guy is cooo kooo

this guy is cooo kooo

"cooo kooo"??

Oh, did you go back and delete your post? lol That is just hiding the lie.

And FYI, where anyone quoted you, the post is still there. I know of at least two posts quoting you. The claim is there. So you just look worse for deleting it.

this guy is cooo kooo

"cooo kooo"??

And FYI, where anyone quoted you, the post is still there. I know of at least two posts quoting you. The claim is there. So you just look worse for deleting it.
Lol sure sure, trump derangement syndrome

this guy is cooo kooo

"cooo kooo"??

You got a link boy? If not Scatter

this guy is cooo kooo

"cooo kooo"??

Lol sure sure, trump derangement syndrome

Funny that Jitler wants to punish people for their attempted coup in this thread, but in a couple of other threads he has claimed he will use the US Marine Corp reservists in his own coup in Boston.

If one is treasonous, aren't they both?

Jitler claims a lot of things, none of them have ever turned out to be true.

Claimed he ran fire team Ops for Black Water in Afghanistan also.

Funny thing, Golfing Gator saw your post too.

Never so much as an article 15 for me. The only time I was threatened with one, I begged for a court martial so I could hang the chicken shit squadron commander's ass and probably the 1st shirts too. After that they stayed well clear and I made staff with minimum time in grade and time in service.
I just loved beating them severely about the head and shoulders with their own rule book. Knowledge is power indeed.

this guy is cooo kooo

"cooo kooo"??

Are you claiming you didn't say it?

Bear in mind, I can find posts that quoted you saying it, so the proof is there. Not only proof you said it, but proof you are a chickenshit and tried to hide it.

this guy is cooo kooo

"cooo kooo"??

Bear in mind, I can find posts that quoted you saying it, so the proof is there. Not only proof you said it, but proof you are a chickenshit and tried to hide it.
Do you support trump yes or no?

this guy is cooo kooo

"cooo kooo"??

Not what I am talking about. And not the topic of the thread.

Although, I can understand why you would want to derail the thread. Running from your own words? Now THAT is chickenshit.

this guy is cooo kooo

"cooo kooo"??

Although, I can understand why you would want to derail the thread. Running from your own words? Now THAT is chickenshit.
Ok democrat

"cooo kooo"??

Ok democrat

So you are denying you ever posted "When I serve for Black water security rifle company on the southern Afghanistan border for 4 years I used my rifle many times!"??

Ok democrat

So you are denying you ever posted "When I serve for Black water security rifle company on the southern Afghanistan border for 4 years I used my rifle many times!"??
Huh link?

Ok democrat

Huh link?

I know you deleted the post. No biggie.

Are you saying you never posted it?

Ok democrat

Huh link?

Listen sicko, did you vote for trump in 2016 yes or no

Ok democrat

Huh link?

Are you claiming you never posted the comment about working for Blackwater in Afghanistan?

Sicko? Me? You are the one with all the lies.

Ok democrat

Huh link?

Are you claiming you never posted the comment about working for Blackwater in Afghanistan?

Sicko? Me? You are the one with all the lies.
I asked you first did you vote for trump in 2016!?

Forum List

Back