Trump promised veterans a hotline direct to the White House. promises made, promises kept!

Promises made, promises kept? Really? From your own link......................

A hotline was established, but its connection to the White House is in name only. The operation is located in Shepherdstown, W.Va., about 70 miles northwest of Washington, and phones are answered by VA employees – not White House staff.

Some veterans have misperceived the hotline as a powerful link to the president’s official residence. And the government hasn’t done much to correct them.

Trump said that it would be a direct line to the WH, but it's not. He also implied that it would be answered by WH staff, with a possibility of Trump himself fielding calls, but that also isn't going to happen. You Trump supporters will believe anything that comes from the Chump in Charge.

• Banned
Way too many vets are taking their own lives and we need to do something about that. Not lip service but concrete action. As a Marine veteran, I want my fellow marines to get the help they need. Life is worth living. We can all succeed if we help one another.

bravo, Mister President!

PROMISES MADE PROMISES KEPT! PROMISES MADE PROMISES KEPT! PROMISES MADE PROMISES KEPT! PROMISES MADE PROMISES KEPT!

2 years after Trump promised a White House veterans hotline, it’s open – in West Virginia

White House VA Hotline - Veterans Experience Office (VEO)

Who the hell cares where it's located. It's been active since October 2017.

Calls are answered by a live agent 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year. The hotline is staffed by more than 60 agents who have had extensive training on VA programs and services. Most of these agents are a Veteran, military family member, caregiver or a survivor.

• Banned
"We will always provide for our Veterans and their mental health. I pushed Congress to provide $10 Billion for Vet mental health, suicide prevention outreach, and funding for my PREVENTS Initiative to end Vet suicide. Congress responded. A big win for our Vets!" - President Trump

• Banned
Whatever battle you're fighting, you don't have to do it alone.

• Banned
Biden talks about vets suicides/mental health at the start there

come to think of it, we dont need a hot line, we need a cool line...we need a soothing voice...like Marvin Gaye!

Forum List

Back