Military doctor testifys she was ordered by govt administration to keep quiet on vaccine injurys.

No dearheart. I'm the freethinker.

Resisted the programming on masks

Knew the school closings were BS from day one

Took zero shots

You didn't resist any programming, did you? Right? Of course not. Because so-called "liberals" haven't been free-thinkers for decades
You're about as freethinking as my dog is at feeding time.
You took zero shots. Good for you. You got lucky. I know several people who weren't lucky. They were exposed to people like you. Freethinkers. In other words, selfish pricks who were unable to do even the most basic right thing to make sure that their fellow citizens were safe..because...freedom!! :) Pat yourself on the back. You're one of the reasons the pandemic dragged out longer than it should.

So you'll understand if I ignore your conspiracy theory ramblings.
But keep it up. If you think the drubbing was bad last Tuesday, you'll love what happens in 2024.

You took zero shots. Good for you. You got lucky. I know several people who weren't lucky. They were exposed to people like you. Freethinkers. In other words, selfish pricks who were unable to do even the most basic right thing to make sure that their fellow citizens were safe..because...freedom!! :) Pat yourself on the back. You're one of the reasons the pandemic dragged out longer than it should.

But keep it up. If you think the drubbing was bad last Tuesday, you'll love what happens in 2024.
Still peddling the lie that the shot stops the spread of Covid? That was proven a lie long ago. And before you claim anything against me, I took the shoot.

Still peddling the lie that the shot stops the spread of Covid? That was proven a lie long ago. And before you claim anything against me, I took the shoot.
I don't believe the vaccine manufacturers ever made such a claim.
It's your fault if you took the promise of a political candidate as gospel. :)

Wait...you don't REALLY believe the shots stop transmission do you?

:auiqs.jpg:

Also, YOU got hoodwinked into taking the shot which made you feel superior. So now, despite the fact that WE KNOW The shots don't stop transmission, you revert to form when called out: Liberal Scolding Puritan.

you folks are endlessly funny. Go get that fifth shot! I'm sure you'll do great

Also, YOU got hoodwinked into taking the shot which made you feel superior. So now, despite the fact that WE KNOW The shots don't stop transmission, you revert to form when called out: Liberal Scolding Puritan.

you folks are endlessly funny. Go get that fifth shot! I'm sure you'll do great
Already got mine a month ago. Still standing. No side effects. And still no COVID (that I know of) after almost three years.
Again, you got lucky. Lots of people didn't.

conspiracy theory
In principle, conspiracy theories are not always false by default and their validity depends on evidence just as in any theory.

1668428315765.png

Cancer-Causing Vaccines

The theory:
● People may have gotten a cancer-causing virus from contaminated polio vaccines
What really happened:
● Simian Virus 40 was first found in monkeys in 1960
○ Monkey kidney cell cultures were used to produce the vaccine
○ The SV40 virus has been linked to many human cancers including childhood leukemia, lung cancer, bone cancer and Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
■ While SV40 has been found in these cancers, it there is debate as the whether or not the virus actually causes cancer
○ Shortly after it’s discovery, scientists discovered SV40 contaminated some polio vaccines
■ It was reportedly removed from all vaccines in 1963
● An estimated 10-30 million people may have been exposed to SV40 after receiving polio vaccines in the 1950s and 1960s
○ More than 98 million people received polio vaccines before the contamination was discovered and eliminated
Why we know about it:
The CDC admitted to SV40 contamination in polio vaccines
○ In 2013, the CDC abruptly took down its fact sheet on the subject

~S~

It's caution, not wisdom. That will trump due diligence. Those with light C19 symptoms go on to develop long covid. Were these vaxxed or not? Vaxxed or not, the virus is still transmitted from surfaces of the mouth and throat. No vaccine affects these surfaces. duh

Forum List

Back