Military doctor testifys she was ordered by govt administration to keep quiet on vaccine injurys.

LA RAM FAN

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2008
wonder if she is still alive.would surprise me if so.

Dr. Theresa Long, medical officer with the United States military, has testified in court that she was ordered by a superior to suppress Covid-19 vaccine injuries following the Biden regime’s mandate​

They not only violated the Whistleblower Act, they potentially intimidated a witness and tried to change that witness’ testimony,” he said during the Conservative Review podcast on Monday.

Last edited:
so an actual event belongs in conspiracy theories??,, sounds like you want a cover up,,
A story with no official corroboration on a website run by a known anti-vaxxer/virus denier.

Note. When you sign up for service, you give up your right of refusal. The lawsuit is about fighting the mandate.
The data about the vaccine causing injury...is not proven nor corroborated...by anyone.

Dismissed.

A story with no official corroboration on a website run by a known anti-vaxxer/virus denier.

Note. When you sign up for service, you give up your right of refusal. The lawsuit is about fighting the mandate.
The data about the vaccine causing injury...is not proven nor corroborated...by anyone.

Dismissed.
No corroboration? A Navy Commander and three other surgeons testified the same. They brought medical records and proof of all the damage these vaccines are doing. Pilots now getting myocarditis is one example.

More military have died from vaccine caused deaths than COVID. They have the data and showed it. The DOD offered NO defense to this.

But none of that matters to a well programmed NPC like yourself. You MUST defend the vaccine because your masters have told you so. So run along little sheep, and get your booster.

Dismissed.
so youre calling her a liar without proof,, in my eyes the the injuries are widely claimed and corroborated just that the government is trying their hardest to silence the people and reports just as you are doing now,

so youre calling her a liar without proof,, in my eyes the the injuries are widely claimed and corroborated just that the government is trying their hardest to silence the people and reports just as you are doing now,
a desperate hail mary from him calling her a liar.why am i not surprised? after all these America haters call postal workers who were willing to testify in court on election fraud in 2020 knowing the severe penalty of perjury as liars as well.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Belongs in Conspiracy Theories

Because it's something you've never heard of or disagree with, right?

I've never heard of such as asshole like yourself and I disagree with you. Perhaps you belong in the "Conspiracy Theory" forum.

I swear, I'm going to slap the shit out of the next liberal who claims "We liberals are more open-minded and always question authority." Because you're a perfect example of why that's a lie.

Dismissed.

This is why the Democrat cheat is on so obviously, I'm quite sure.

If the truth ever got out fully about how lethal these vaccines are, the nation would explode. Democrats would be done forever.

Can't have that.

But it could still happen yet.

God hates liars.

This is why the Democrat cheat is on so obviously, I'm quite sure.

If the truth ever got out fully about how lethal these vaccines are, the nation would explode. Democrats would be done forever.

Can't have that.

But it could still happen yet.

God hates liars.
I constantly shake my head at people like you who will believe in any conspiracy theory no matter how nonsensical it is. Where did it all go wrong for you?
Basic common sense and reasoning says keeping a lid on a conspiracy like a massive election defraud or thousands of people dropping dead after a vaccine would be impossible.
There would be no way to ensure the silence of the hundreds and thousands of people it would take to pull something like this off.

Basic reasoning skills. The pushing of bizarre "theories" and bat shit crazy thoughts.
It's one of the big reasons your ideology and belief system was sent packing last Tuesday. People are fed up with the crazy.

I constantly shake my head at people like you who will believe in any conspiracy theory no matter how nonsensical it is. Where did it all go wrong for you?
Basic common sense and reasoning says keeping a lid on a conspiracy like a massive election defraud or thousands of people dropping dead after a vaccine would be impossible.
There would be no way to ensure the silence of the hundreds and thousands of people it would take to pull something like this off.

Basic reasoning skills. The pushing of bizarre "theories" and bat shit crazy thoughts.
It's one of the big reasons your ideology and belief system was sent packing last Tuesday. People are fed up with the crazy.

Oh honey did Covid not prove to you how gullible people are?

Of course you can do it. It's happening.

Oh honey did Covid not prove to you how gullible people are?

Of course you can do it. It's happening.
For some reason, you need to believe in conspiracy theories to give your life some sort of meaning.
Then, those of us who reason saw the freezers full of dead bodies and got to experience the overcrowded hospitals and knew this wasn't a hoax. :)

Again, basic reasoning skills.

For some reason, you need to believe in conspiracy theories to give your life some sort of meaning.
Then, those of us who reason saw the freezers full of dead bodies and got to experience the overcrowded hospitals and knew this wasn't a hoax. :)

Again, basic reasoning skills.
I know you have to believe. I understand it.

You will stop believing when your Overlords allow it.

I make my own decisions, sweetie. You're the lemming.

Keep on believing the lies. You're making the opposition's job a lot easier. :)

No dearheart. I'm the freethinker.

Resisted the programming on masks

Knew the school closings were BS from day one

Took zero shots

You didn't resist any programming, did you? Right? Of course not. Because so-called "liberals" haven't been free-thinkers for decades

Forum List

Back