Military doctor testifys she was ordered by govt administration to keep quiet on vaccine injurys.

A story with no official corroboration on a website run by a known anti-vaxxer/virus denier.

Note. When you sign up for service, you give up your right of refusal. The lawsuit is about fighting the mandate.
The data about the vaccine causing injury...is not proven nor corroborated...by anyone.

Dismissed.
IF YOU ONLY HAD A BRAIN

If you only were a human being that gave a crap about other people. :)
Still no reason not to get vaccinated.
you should mind your own business, instead of trying to be a know it all asshole....because, you know absolutely nothing

IF YOU ONLY HAD A BRAIN

A story with no official corroboration on a website run by a known anti-vaxxer/virus denier.

Note. When you sign up for service, you give up your right of refusal. The lawsuit is about fighting the mandate.
The data about the vaccine causing injury...is not proven nor corroborated...by anyone.

Dismissed.
grow up shit 4 brains---it has been, you just missed the train, as usual

IF YOU ONLY HAD A BRAIN

I constantly shake my head at people like you who will believe in any conspiracy theory no matter how nonsensical it is. Where did it all go wrong for you?
Basic common sense and reasoning says keeping a lid on a conspiracy like a massive election defraud or thousands of people dropping dead after a vaccine would be impossible.
There would be no way to ensure the silence of the hundreds and thousands of people it would take to pull something like this off.

Basic reasoning skills. The pushing of bizarre "theories" and bat shit crazy thoughts.
It's one of the big reasons your ideology and belief system was sent packing last Tuesday. People are fed up with the crazy.
I constantly shake my head at people like you who will believe in any conspiracy theory no matter how nonsensical it is. Where did it all go wrong for you?
Basic common sense and reasoning does not exist in the SCUM demonRAT party

Basic reasoning skills. The pushing of bizarre "theories" and bat shit crazy thoughts.
It's one of the big reasons your ideology and belief system was sent packing last Tuesday. People are fed up with the crazy.

No corroboration? A Navy Commander and three other surgeons testified the same. They brought medical records and proof of all the damage these vaccines are doing. Pilots now getting myocarditis is one example.

More military have died from vaccine caused deaths than COVID. They have the data and showed it. The DOD offered NO defense to this.

But none of that matters to a well programmed NPC like yourself. You MUST defend the vaccine because your masters have told you so. So run along little sheep, and get your booster.
In addition, when autopsies are done they find 🩸 blood clots in those who got the Vaccines

Forum List

Back