Milankovitch Cycles and where we are at today

In other words, you DO see what you wish to see?

That's all Old Rocks sees...what he wants to see. Been that way forever. It's called cognitive dissonance in my world....a refusal to acknowledge facts. I work directly with psychiatrists for 36 years now....so it stands out like a big old sore thumb.

His entire life revolves around trying to debate people in this forum. And he never wins btw...which we know by the frequent angry outbursts....frequently seen in those getting train wrecked in a debate. :coffee:

His entire life revolves around trying to debate people in this forum.

Is THAT what he calls it?! I always thought debate involved 2-way discussion where you are at least open to the possibility of more than your own POV!

Rather than just always telling everyone else how wrong they are!

But then, being Leftist MEANS that everything in your bubble is already considered settled science!

Milankovitch Cycles and where we are at today​

Offhand, I'd say we are RIGHT HERE:

Screen Shot 2022-01-16 at 1.09.24 AM.png

The OP is all fur coat and no trousers.

He can't produce a laboratory controlled experiment which quantifies the associated temperature for varying CO2 concentrations.

He has no understanding of the complexity of the earth's climate.

Is THAT what he calls it?! I always thought debate involved 2-way discussion where you are at least open to the possibility of more than your own POV!

Rather than just always telling everyone else how wrong they are!

But then, being Leftist MEANS that everything in your bubble is already considered settled science!
When you are 100% wrong, I will definitely state that you are 100% wrong. And that is what you are concerning the presently changing climate.

The OP is all fur coat and no trousers.

He can't produce a laboratory controlled experiment which quantifies the associated temperature for varying CO2 concentrations.

He has no understanding of the complexity of the earth's climate.
Look Dingleberry, we fully understand that 3rd grade science is beyond your ken.

Show the data, bro. You can't because no one has ever attempted to quantify the associated temperature for varying CO2 concentrations. It's almost criminal what they are doing.
Now you little fucked up liar I have done that for various geological periods multiple times. But you are going to spew your denier nonsense, no matter what the evidence and observations show.

Look Dingleberry, we fully understand that 3rd grade science is beyond your ken.
Why do you think they have never tried to perform a laboratory controlled experiment to quantify the associated temperature of CO2 at varying concentrations?

Now you little fucked up liar I have done that for various geological periods multiple times. But you are going to spew your denier nonsense, no matter what the evidence and observations show.
Show me the laboratory data, bro? You can't because there is none. No science has been performed to quantify the associated temperature of CO2 at varying concentrations. None. Nada. Zip.

Forum List

Back