Mike Pompeo keeps the swamp full at tax payer expense

BWK

Platinum Member
Nov 20, 2018

So, what do these dinners have to do with economic diplomacy on the tax payer dime? Answer, nothing! What does bringing big wigs and American CEO's to taxpayer dinners have to do with helping me? Nothing! He's supposed to be negotiating with CEO's over seas, not Americans. This guy is a criminal and is abusing his office for his own benefit. Show me where I am wrong.

Elite dinners????? what should the state dept do when dignitaries come to visit?....take them to Taco Bell?....its amazing the Obama thugs could do whatever the fuck they wanted...this media treats Trump like he is not even president and I for one am fed up with it....

He’s a psychopath and should be removed. He shouldn’t hold a job higher than dog catcher.

“We lied, we cheated, we stole. Hahahahaha”

• Love
Reactions: BWK
Elite dinners????? what should the state dept do when dignitaries come to visit?....take them to Taco Bell?....its amazing the Obama thugs could do whatever the fuck they wanted...this media treats Trump like he is not even president and I for one am fed up with it....
You don't take American CEO's to dinner on the tax payer dime when you're secretary of state. Where the hell have you been all your life? Do you even know what Pompeo's job even is? Lol!

"According to reports"? This is nothing but a left wing soap opera featuring the opinions of creepy old angry women.

"According to reports"? This is nothing but a left wing soap opera featuring the opinions of creepy old angry women.
Where is your reporting that this didn't happen? It doesn't exist. You're a liar.

So, what do these dinners have to do with economic diplomacy on the tax payer dime? Answer, nothing! What does bringing big wigs and American CEO's to taxpayer dinners have to do with helping me? Nothing! He's supposed to be negotiating with CEO's over seas, not Americans. This guy is a criminal and is abusing his office for his own benefit. Show me where I am wrong.
What a crook. And to think that Trump claimed to wanna "drain the swamp".
He made it overflow instead.

• Thanks
my friends, the swamp is full of alligators and when the deplorables come to drain it, they bite back!

• Thanks
You don't take American CEO's to dinner on the tax payer dime when you're secretary of state. Where the hell have you been all your life? Do you even know what Pompeo's job even is? Lol!
Of course you do...you take industry leaders to lunch and hold meetings on the golf course...you advise business leaders of on going world affairs and global positions....what the hell have you been taught?...that the state dept only talks to foreign nations?...that they don't converse with global corporate leaders?...wow damn our public schools.....

MSDNC is upset Pompeo doesn’t include Dimwinger politicians in his dinners promoting American businesses to world leaders?

Too bad.

Of course you do...you take industry leaders to lunch and hold meetings on the golf course...you advise business leaders of on going world affairs and global positions....what the hell have you been taught?...that the state dept only talks to foreign nations?...that they don't converse with global corporate leaders?...wow damn our public schools.....
Industry leaders? You mean foreign leaders right? So, you have no idea what the SOS does. That figures.

Do you really think the state dept deals with foreign nations ONLY???? and turns off when global corporations get involved...you are a dummy....

Do you really think the state dept deals with foreign nations ONLY???? and turns off when global corporations get involved...you are a dummy....
A "dummy' is someone who believes in a "deep state", and can't prove it exists.

i cant wait to see Pathetic Pompeo and Lyin Ted Cruz get their ass handed to them by Tenacious Tom Cotton in the 2024 GOP primary!

The reason you work for a CEO and are not one yourself is evident.

JO

Forum List

Back