Kayleigh McEnany

Shelzin

Equal Opportunity Asshole
Jul 15, 2012
Hey... I admit it... I love this new White House press secretary. Ok, well... maybe she isn't completely NEW as she's been around for for almost two months. But I don't jump in and support people right off the bat. They have to prove themselves over and over before I throw support.

Tim Pool, who is certainly more liberal than I am on the topic... Full disclosure, I supported financially Subverse. ( News, not the game )

Hey... I admit it... I love this new White House press secretary.

She's hawt!

1590361168013.png

Dorky dim bulb overweight loser wanna be badass with a skull cap in summer and some facial scruff.

I stopped watching Wallace a long time ago but I caught the beginning of his swampy panel this morning...how dare Wallace use a woman that was busted supplying Hillary with debate questions in a presidential DNC primary to bash a pro like McEnany...when that happens the host loses all credibility...so screw Wallace......Goldberg and Braziel....and screw FOX for airing such a hit piece....every weekend FOX news turns into CNN.....

Hey... I admit it... I love this new White House press secretary. Ok, well... maybe she isn't completely NEW as she's been around for for almost two months. But I don't jump in and support people right off the bat. They have to prove themselves over and over before I throw support.

Tim Pool, who is certainly more liberal than I am on the topic... Full disclosure, I supported financially Subverse. ( News, not the game )

Sigh..Fat Wesley Crusher..again.

Look, Trump finally has the Fox News style of press conferences he wanted from the start of his administration. Something that Spicer, The Mooch, Sara Smile, and The Grish couldn't give him. Someone who was able to take what is supposed to be a check on and questioning the accountability of his administration and be able to turn it into Hannity vs Colmes, The McLaughlin Group, or whatever sludge Laura Ingraham is slinging now. That confrontational style of turning questions back on the media in order to gin up and give service to your base. It's mostly because there are no good answers for the questions reporters are asking. If the bottled blonde answered them truthfully, she knows she'd have to expose Trumps ineptness and incompetence. She's a media whore...except this one has Fox News experience and that benefits Trump. I'm not being unkind here, just stating the truth.

She's aptly named.

Mac-inane-y.

Inane describes her perfectly.

Hey... I admit it... I love this new White House press secretary.

She's hawt!

View attachment 340517
Yes... She is attractive.

I was actually kind of upset when I first saw her... I was like... Yeah, ok... Trump says a lot of things I don't really support, and then he goes and hires eye candy to keep people interested. I mean she's attractive, but she's not THAT attractive. I thought he was pulling a John McCain with Sara Palin...

Yeah, Sarah takes a good photograph but the woman is ... Umm... Fuck it.. She's stupid. Deserve to lose. Lost his damn mind. I'm thinking oh no, not again. This time a press secratary.

Oh no... This woman has brains. She's taking reporters to task. I miss having actual news to watch, and she is trying to actually make them do their jobs. Kim Kardashian reporting is not what I want to see in politics. Give'm hell Kay.

Edit: I should note here that I didn't vote for John. I don't think I would have voted for him with or without Sarah, but that broke the camels back for sure. I didn't vote for Obama either, but the better politician won that between the two.

Last edited:
I stopped watching Wallace a long time ago but I caught the beginning of his swampy panel this morning...how dare Wallace use a woman that was busted supplying Hillary with debate questions in a presidential DNC primary to bash a pro like McEnany...when that happens the host loses all credibility...so screw Wallace......Goldberg and Braziel....and screw FOX for airing such a hit piece....every weekend FOX news turns into CNN.....
Only mid day, though.

She's aptly named.

Mac-inane-y.

Can you place a splatter shield around your head.

She's aptly named.

Mac-inane-y.

Can you place a splatter shield around your head.

Well, our VERY DIM little CC (Clueless Crepitus) IS a complete moron when it comes to ANYTHING political in nature. I suspect his ONCE functioning brain has been reduced to a quivering mass of unthinking gelatin, due to his VERY severe TDS. Quite sad, but HIGHLY preventable.

Forum List

Back