Mike Pence and classified documents

That’s wrong…..It depends upon his need to know, his clearance level and what specific dangers it incurs if lost.
For one thing, if you bothered to look up the responsibilities of the agents assigned, they actually transport some documents through unsecured areas. So you really are just guessing.
Transport with very specific protocols, that doesn't include his garage.

Any level can be stored there. SCI has to be stored there.
Now you‘re just rambling. The documents can be viewed outside of a facility. The key is, if they are required to be returned, you do it when asked. You don’t wait more then a year then claim they’re yours to keep. That’s why Trump got raided.

Transport with very specific protocols, that doesn't include his garage.
And it was returned voluntarily without any fking mind games. No one in their right mind Trusts Trump to do the right thing.

Now you‘re just rambling. The documents can be viewed outside of a facility. The key is, if they are required to be returned, you do it when asked. You don’t wait more then a year then claim they’re yours to keep. That’s why Trump got raided.
Not much difference in Biden's case, probably more severe to national security.

Trump's were declassified, Hunter's, er I mean Joe Bidens weren't.

Notice the Intel committees asked for a damage assessment soon after Trump was raided?
No response, tells me He's probably right in His claims, with the dispute only about whether or not He can keep certain doc's.

And it was returned voluntarily without any fking mind games. No one in their right mind Trusts Trump to do the right thing.
Returned voluntarily after 6 or 7 years. Now this crap is morphing into Hunter having access, China donations and so on.

Returned voluntarily after 6 or 7 years. Now this crap is morphing into Hunter having access, China donations and so on.
Is there any proof he was required to return them, yes or no. Secondly, once he’s president he’s making no mistakes. Thirdly, do you actually think a president’s private property is left unguarded while he lives in the White House. Everything he does is monitored.
Hunter ? Don’t forget Hillary. We know Putin had access to whatever Trump could give him. Putin is worse than Hunter

Is there any proof he was required to return them, yes or no. Secondly, once he’s president he’s making no mistakes. Thirdly, do you actually think a president’s private property is left unguarded while he lives in the White House. Everything he does is monitored.
Hunter ? Don’t forget Hillary. We know Putin had access to whatever Trump could give him. Putin is worse than Hunter
Well, there was some kind of rush for some unknown reasons by his legal team after, at first, 6-7 years then it morphed into a decade or so (as senator, which he had no excuse having). As for proof of having to return them, like I said, his lawyers were tripping all over themselves getting them back.

Guess you haven't heard of all the security issues at his home.

Putin had access to anything Trump.....I'd love see anything on that.

Oh, y'all will see the big difference.

Hunter Biden used Joe's classified documents to write this email which includes classified information....

hunter-biden-laptop-008.png
Haha, that nonsense? You guys will believe ANYTHING.

Um, you just posted a link to a gullible moron repeating the same goofy opinion of the same blogger. It's literally the same source.
He he he.....I believe this will fall under the scope of a congressional investigation, either way....if not a FBI national security investigation.

He he he.....I believe this will fall under the scope of a congressional investigation, either way....if not a FBI national security investigation.
The FBI has already been investigating.

The current Hiuse committees are led by morons who will not be successfully investigating anything.

Well, there was some kind of rush for some unknown reasons by his legal team after, at first, 6-7 years then it morphed into a decade or so (as senator, which he had no excuse having). As for proof of having to return them, like I said, his lawyers were tripping all over themselves getting them back.

Guess you haven't heard of all the security issues at his home.

Putin had access to anything Trump.....I'd love see anything on that.
Trump loves the less educated……

Any level can be stored there. SCI has to be stored there. The hows and whys someone views SCI level info is another story.
Its not hard to find out who is eligible to view the material. First you need to qualify with a clearance, then you have to have a need to know. It’s not magic. It’s similar to all classified information.

Trump loves the less educated……
You are a Trump supporter then?
Its not hard to find out who is eligible to view the material. First you need to qualify with a clearance, then you have to have a need to know. It’s not magic. It’s similar to all classified information.
How true.
Really ? Like to compare qualifications ?
J6 was all about Trump haters. Get around that.

Forum List

Back