Mike Pence and classified documents

Why is Trump beating Biden in the polls then?
hypothetical 2024 rematch? LOL Okay

Imbecilic posts like yours deserve to be -- ignored and not taken seriously. But I'll post an exception to the rule: one year out and hypothetical polls?

6 items, some of which have classified markings. What exactly are the classified markings? Are the documents innocuous? We all know the classification system has run amok over time. The idea that based on such little information, searches are warranted of Congress members? It's ludicrous. It's not like what happened with Trump -- who lied about, hid documents with high level markings, and was forced to hand things over through a federal search warrant

6 items, some of which have classified markings. What exactly are the classified markings? Are the documents innocuous? We all know the classification system has run amok over time. The idea that based on such little information, searches are warranted of Congress members? It's ludicrous. It's not like what happened with Trump -- who lied about, hid documents with high level markings, and was forced to hand things over through a federal search warrant
I don’t know because in all three cases the public is not being shown what is in the documents. Yes the government does have the ridiculous habit of over classification and in all three cases this could be massive overhype and much to do about nothing. None of this however changes what I posted about documents from Biden’s time in the Senate.

hmm...

as I thought. so far, Nothing like you have inferred . Not like with Trump hiding and lying and forcing the government to seek and serve a federal warrant. There is no case here to go after members of the congress

WASHINGTON, Jan 21 (Reuters) - A new search of President Joe Biden's home in Wilmington, Delaware on Friday by the U.S. Justice Department found six more items, including documents with classification markings, a lawyer for the president said in a statement Saturday night.

Some of the classified documents and "surrounding materials" dated from Biden's tenure in the U.S. Senate, where he represented Delaware from 1973 to 2009, according to his lawyer, Bob Bauer. Other documents were from his tenure as vice president in the Obama administration, from 2009 through 2017, Bauer said.

I don’t know because in all three cases the public is not being shown what is in the documents. Yes the government does have the ridiculous habit of over classification and in all three cases this could be massive overhype and much to do about nothing. None of this however changes what I posted about documents from Biden’s time in the Senate.
you and I do not know how many, or what those documents contain. So, based on that you'd want searchw arrants for all members of Congress?

hmm...

as I thought. so far, Nothing like you have inferred . Not like with Trump hiding and lying and forcing the government to seek and serve a federal warrant. There is no case here to go after members of the congress

I stated that some of the Documents found with Biden went back to his time in the Senate you asked where I heard that I provided you a link if you do not wish to accept this fine that is your choice. I have backed up my statement you have made clear that does not matter to you so go waste someone else’s time with your partisan nonsense.

I stated that some of the Documents found with Biden went back to his time in the Senate you asked where I heard that I provided you a link if you do not wish to accept this fine that is your choice. I have backed up my statement you have made clear that does not matter to you so go waste someone else’s time with your partisan nonsense.
Where did I not accept this?

your early onset whatever has you believing things that aren't factually true

Biden stole classified doc's that were to be only viewed in a SCIF and never allowed to leave.....both as a senator and a VP. He had no authority whatsoever to possess SCIF level anywhere other than a SCIF facility.

He had authority to classify only.
First, classified information includes that which is marked confidential. At least 1/3 of Trumps shit was marked that way. That doesn’t mean it has to be viewed in a special local only. It may mean that it’s transportation has to be controlled.

As an example, Its shit no different then something like a person's medical information which is limited for viewing by any military or civilian healthcare facility . The military has to control that shit too. Tell us you served in the military and knew this obvious shit instead of making shit up off the top of your head.

hypothetical 2024 rematch? LOL Okay

Imbecilic posts like yours deserve to be -- ignored and not taken seriously. But I'll post an exception to the rule: one year out and hypothetical polls?

Really, the Fix News polls ? Exactly how many votes is that worth ?

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/latest_polls/2024/

not in the legal sense

the evidence is clear that Trump had the intent to take, and keep these documents.... he told us so. He and his Big Fat Mouth
You hear about Biden's Chinese aid, recommended by Hunter, who had Biden's stolen classified documents 'temporarily' stored in a warehouse in DC 'Chinatown'?

Kathy Chung who packed the Biden documents and moved them to Chinatown, currently serves as the Deputy Director of Protocol for the Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin​

d.jpeg

When Maria asked Devin Nunes how it would be possible for someone to move classified documents from the White House, out of the secure locations, through DC, including Chinatown, and ultimately to the Penn-Biden center, Nunes responded “it’s not possible unless you’re breaking the law.”

Forum List

Back